NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

Mike.. whoever sent you those clothes didn't mean for you to wear them all on the same day. :doh:

But that's okay. You keep things interesting.

Good merciful Lord!
It would seem as though Michael has the whole Balmain collection!:rofl:

What can you say though, he is Michael Jackson and he does and wears what he wants:D

But......

Last edited:
:lol:

Those pants was UGLY!!! :lol:

But, nice to see him again. Thanks for sharing.

Re: NEW PICS June 16... More curls!

Hey, nothing goes unnoticed by the fans! lol! :wild:​

You are very right about that. MJ fans keep surprising me. They/we notice every little thing. It's great. :lol:

:lol:

Michael looks healthy and calm.

Yesss!!!!!!!!keep taking care of you Michael.

I love you the way you are,but if you could choose other clothes...

UP to You anyways.Love you

I'm concerned...he is so frail, his arms are Lindsay Lohan style and its not healthy. Plus his nails are hurting. He needs a huge makeover

geeez what happened to the people that would take him handicapped? lol..i guess those peeps don't exist. he's getting a physical blasting for his nails...

wel..the peeps in the pics don't seem to care..

anyway, the human moments are reassuring, cus an impersonator woudn't have a moment where he'd forget to clip his nails..tho people do forget to do that, everyday, and it's never an issue...these are the moments that remind us that this is the real Mike, which no one on this thread or in the vids had a doubt about....and in this day, of many impersonators and the trouble of recent days on the boards...it's just reassuring to see the real MJ, once again, in these pics.

Last edited:
Mike.. whoever sent you those clothes didn't mean for you to wear them all on the same day. :doh:

But that's okay. You keep things interesting.
You sure do michael! but dont worry we love ya nonetheless. Dont let let the haters stop you from doing your thang!

Love those curls. Sexy!!!!

Now i would love to see him wear a fake zeebra jacket with purple polkadotted trousers. :laugh:

You know he coulda traded them pants in for some acid wash's. Maybe. I think.

e3b642f8-b.jpg

Forget the clothes and look at that BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :girl_blush: :girl_blush: :girl_blush: :girl_blush: I can't concentrate on what he is wearing when I have those legs in front of me! :wild: :wild::wild: :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :lol: That body is HOT!!! OMG!!! :girl_blush: :girl_blush: :girl_blush: "Can't....stop....looking...at...those....legs...." :stretcher :stretcher NIIIIIIICE! :yes::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

that's another thing about the impersonators...none of them have his body.

The article about him training with the hulk may have been from a tabloid but I am sure the part about him not wanting to build bulk is something I read before and I feel sure is correct. His leaness adds to the effect of his grace and quickness when he dances. It is a special diet and exercise routine that is required to create that kind of tone.

Remember when tuselmj commented over a year ago (I think it was) that Michael's body was toned and he only did that when he was getting ready to perform. All of this didn't happen over night. He makes it look easy because he puts so much prep into it.

The article about him training with the hulk may have been from a tabloid but I am sure the part about him not wanting to build bulk is something I read before and I feel sure is correct. His leaness adds to the effect of his grace and quickness when he dances. It is a special diet and exercise routine that is required to create that kind of tone.

Remember when tuselmj commented over a year ago (I think it was) that Michael's body was toned and he only did that when he was getting ready to perform. All of this didn't happen over night. He makes it look easy because he puts so much prep into it.

yes..that's true. MJ's body is special..and when you see him dance..his body just cannot be anything other than what it looks like and is, for the affects he gives. and his body always looked like that, and yet his dances looked as strong as ten men's weight lifting, in it's own special genre. so there's no frailty there. there's just a phenom that people are not used to, even tho they've been fans for years..lol

Did anyone else notice the gray hairs in MJ's sideburns.. Wow, I know he is 50yrs old but to be honest I still look at him the same way I did when I was 4,5,6,7yrs old. So to see him with the gray hairs makes it a reality that we are both getting old. lol.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MJ I need you to dye your hair I'm not ready to age that much yet.. (Just kidding)....
003.jpg

Mike I am still unsure how I feel about him in those pants.. Jury is still out..:timer:

Back