New Pix of Michael Jan. 14, 2009

wendy2004

Proud Member
Link to site:

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cel...on-doctors-mask-at-the-doctors-office-210576/

And yes...it's another papz attack coming from the dermatologist's office. But no jammies today and yummy glasses so... :girl_whistle:

More pix can be found at the link but I don't have a lot of time to post them all. Maybe someone else can do the honors? :flowers: (especially the one with the glasses showing really clearly wooohooo! haha)

I was only googling not really expecting to find anything so I gotta scram. :( Enjoy and please don't fight about masks and scarfs and whatnot. *puppy dog eyes* Everyone play nice.

michael-jackson-1149-7.jpg

Last edited:
something deffo aint right.... not saying its his health but i men hes wearing the smae trousers from wma06 for the 100th time in public... his fedora is all ruined by the looks of it.... i hope hes okay

why he was always seen in medical building these days?

is it because his new spokesman and manager is Dr. Tohme Tohme?

It's the dermitologist's office. Michael has skin related health problems. But beyond that, the dermitologist wouldn't be treating anything else, so don't worry.

something deffo aint right.... not saying its his health but i men hes wearing the smae trousers from wma06 for the 100th time in public... his fedora is all ruined by the looks of it.... i hope hes okay

Sadly i agree :(

I hope everything is okay though

First post edited to include link.

Hey! Those pants are niiiice...they've always been niiiice. Aaaaand it's probably cold in L.A. or a little chilly. It's the perfect season for them now, at least. :p And it's quite normal for someone to have weekly checkups when something is being monitored. I don't want to speculate as it's against the rules and violates MJ's privacy, but I think if it were anything serious that he wanted to keep hidden you wouldn't see these pictures.:wink: At least that's my opinion on it anyway?

Okay, I'm gone now. lol I gotta get some work done. ahhhh!

Edit: Good point, mkgenie!!! :)

Last edited:
Seriously, don't start with the whole sad, doom and gloom scenario, its not like we all have'nt seen him dressed like this before and if the man wants to go to his dermatologist once a week, its his darn business.

Lol!! What's up with the random bag of Kettle chips?(at least that's what I think the bag says...) I think it's funny actually so I'm not teasing the man. I just think it's very random! Maybe he thought he was gonna get hungry during his checkup!

I can't see nothings wrong with the feodora! - It's a damn nice hat!

Seriously, don't start with the whole sad, doom and gloom scenario, its not like we all have'nt seen him dressed like this before and if the man wants to go to his dermatologist once a week, its his darn business.

Agreed. Not another OHH NO MIKE's ILL thread!!

He is FINE !!!

No need to worry, it's really too soon :)lol:

Sorry, what are you sayin about the trousers, what does it matter so much to you? is that more important than his health, im concerned about it more, but like wbss21 said yes he has skin problems, hope its only that, seriously hope that.
Btw the FEDORA IS BACK and hope it will never gone again, but he can do what he pleases, im sure he knows thats one of his trademarks, that some famous people are trying to use themselves as their own trademarks(LIE), now if you are sayin that he uses this trousers because he may be al little ill, and its not caring about himslef, well then i get you, hope he is fine, i mean he must be fine cause if he has a problem he is going to the doctor to be treated, so he has to be fine.

Lol!! What's up with the random bag of Kettle chips?(at least that's what I think the bag says...) I think it's funny actually so I'm not teasing the man. I just think it's very random! Maybe he thought he was gonna get hungry during his checkup!

or maybe he just wanted to eat some chips...

oh so becuz michael jackson wears the same pants over and over somethings wrong? oh so i guess back during 02 an 03 something was wrong because he always wore that red shirt geez lighten up. pple wear the same pants all the time,if he can fit them hes going to wear them they are his pants damn

He's fine, as has been said in every thread where he is photographed in old clothes, there is a reason for it.
If Michael wears the same old clothes all the time and the same masks and glasses and so on, it makes the paparazzi photos worthless, because these photos look similar to the ones taken and posted last time around, so if you're a magazine reader you'd say "I saw these pictures 2 weeks ago."
A lot of celebrities do this so that even if their photo is taken it's not worth anything.

HIS EYES!!!!!!

ZOMMMGGG thaaankk GOD!!

:cry: Luv you baby

...he has a world of greatness in his eyes ... So beautiful .... I luv u mikey

Michael seems a bit annoyed in those pics, but who can blame him. Not everytime you want to be photographed or hounded for autographs.

Yeh the hat is awesome :)
It is not only a hat which yes its awesome, its a FEDORA, and its one of the many Michael Jackson's trademarks, guess you all know, of course!
IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON'S FEDORA!!!:yes: God must be a really expensive one hehehe, wish he could show his beautiful face, but you know Michael really cares about his aspect, so he has to care of it.
I think he is getting ready for the comeback though i think it would be like at least the end of 2009, or the beggining of 2010, well I HOPE!!! Michael is gettin ready:punk:to ROCK!!!!!

Michael is fine please stop worrying, Hes checking with the doc quite regular these days, i mean wouldnt you if you were getting ready for another world tour ?

Its ok to be over cautious sometimes.

I would just love to see some private home footage of Michael dancing for the Children

I'm glad we can see his eyes and I wouldn't worry about his health. Dr.Tohme said Michael was fine when he released a statement about all the supposed health issues MJ is having. Try not worry guys.

I'm glad we can see his eyes and I wouldn't worry about his health. Dr.Tohme said Michael was fine when he released a statement about all the supposed health issues MJ is having. Try not worry guys.
YES he must be, he is fine! now i understand your concerns, cause i was concerned myself i few days ago, but you know, we have to be positive, he is OK, he signs autographs, if he was that bad he wouldnt be able to. and he is eating snacks!, hahah this man is so cool:dancin:

he musta been sweating in all that black, it was practically 80 degrees today.
the frequent little photo updates are nice, kinda comforting in a way. it's always nice to see his face, if only little chunks of it at a time :lol:

Back