One Word Names for Michael's Next Album

SONYSUCKS. I hope it will be the biggest selling album of all time...

i do like gangsta though.. somethin different mikwe could use!

umm what bout : ITS OVER SNAKEASS!! ( SNAKEASS= SNEDDON!!)

How a bouuuut......."FINALLY!"

....or.....

"ITSABOUTIME!" - (thats one word, btw...lol!)

......or.....howabout ones that are actually relevant, lol, like

"Conqueror"

or

"Mastered" Past tense, because he's basically mastered it all.

or

"Dominate"

He really seems to love those big, one word titles.

"Trouble" - That's my one word choice. Make the song about a girl that is "trouble". (No, nothing like the demo made back in '82 for Thriller!) Make it a faster club song with a seductive- type beat that you can dance to...Michael please let me help produce your next album!

Last edited:
Michael Jackson

Still King

:punk:

Edit: Oh.. onewords... huh?​

the best title for a mj album would be

reinvented (or MICHAEL JACKSON; REINVENTED)

cause he s the one man who invented music videos and modern music so now he s reinventing it lol

I honestly believe a self-titled album would be best...
so that would be just 'Michael Jackson' or maybe 'Michael'.

and definately no 'Phoenix' / 'Resurrection' sh*t please!!
Remember it should be all about the music, and not about Mike's personal matters anymore...

not sure if this has been done but what bout ....RESPECT!!!

Soulful or Soulfull

Raw (I see one member having the same idea)

My number 1 choice is of course...

Michael, like some members. If not one word, Michael (Joseph) Jackson.

Y'all can see I'd like his album to be very deep and personal from any one of the 5 titles. Through the type of album and music, he can share who he is with us without going through the agony of getting laid under the media/interview microscope.

hahaha, way to go lovelyone

(sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb and baby you can turn me on....)
anyone down for a cover? oh god...

i guess i'll try to come up with some poignant word

Last edited:
one word ?? hmmm .......

I got it !! :D

Overdue
:chichi: :yes:

LOL :D That's brilliant hahahhaa. Overdue for SURE! I don't care at this point WHAT he names the darn thing...........just give it to us!!!!!

Hey all. Picked this as my first post to reply to. Been in and around MJ forums forever! Old time twenty five plus year fan--big gabber in other forums. Glad to be here.

Michael Jackson - Dark
MJ should pick this one , that's a title with potential because it got something strong about it

Instead of the Dark Tour , the Dark Shows that would be in the big gigs u know .

Dark would be making records if MJ just not released the Hold My Hand and took me as his manager then he would be kicking some ass next year but well yeah he choose Akon & Sony to mess up his future plans so it is what it is . I keep on dreaming MJ's gonna release another classic because right now it's not looking good maybe I'm sounding very negative right now but MJ should really not releasing the Hold My Hand record I don't recognize MJ anymore and anyone who still recognize him became a fan in august 2008 . Where is the innovative MJ from Off The Wall Thriller Bad Dangerous History BOTF ?
Everything that he's making since 00's sounds like Invincible to me and that record really was as good as most of the fans are claiming . There is one video where MJ was dancing and that video was You rock my world . You have some catchy songs on the album but I didn't expect catchy I expected classic and I'm worried about his future releases .

Let's say his album was called DARK then MJ could work on these dance & smooth love songs and make some new videos .

But I think that's never gonna happen I've been waiting 7 years now to see something new and I'm not saying the leaks from the internet I mean really new like new videos & performances .

Don't start to dislike me I'm just saying what I'm thinking like a normal person

Michael Jackson - Dark
MJ should pick this one , that's a title with potential because it got something strong about it

Instead of the Dark Tour , the Dark Shows that would be in the big gigs u know .

Dark would be making records if MJ just not released the Hold My Hand and took me as his manager then he would be kicking some ass next year but well yeah he choose Akon & Sony to mess up his future plans so it is what it is . I keep on dreaming MJ's gonna release another classic because right now it's not looking good maybe I'm sounding very negative right now but MJ should really not releasing the Hold My Hand record I don't recognize MJ anymore and anyone who still recognize him became a fan in august 2008 . Where is the innovative MJ from Off The Wall Thriller Bad Dangerous History BOTF ?
Everything that he's making since 00's sounds like Invincible to me and that record really was as good as most of the fans are claiming . There is one video where MJ was dancing and that video was You rock my world . You have some catchy songs on the album but I didn't expect catchy I expected classic and I'm worried about his future releases .

Let's say his album was called DARK then MJ could work on these dance & smooth love songs and make some new videos .

But I think that's never gonna happen I've been waiting 7 years now to see something new and I'm not saying the leaks from the internet I mean really new like new videos & performances .

Don't start to dislike me I'm just saying what I'm thinking like a normal person

ermmmmmm >>>>>>>>>>>> ok :blink:

Back