Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

Okay:

-that was like 30 minutes of actual show and the rest was just advertisements. Terrible.
And I even missed the Human Nature clip. What a waste.

-the only redeeming thing about that was Michael himself.

-Oprah was cold and indifferent and the whole thing felt very forced.

-nothing enlightening or interesting or new was revealed

-don't understand how someone like Oprah can completely and totally ignore his humanitarian contributions.

-i'm glad she admitted that she would have felt better about doing this show if she had reached out to him at the time and really took the time to notice how lonely and sad he was, but she was too caught up in her big interview

Overall, very disappointing.

Aww f*ck. The ending made me cry. :cry: I miss him so damn much. Gone WAY too soon.

Well, the show wasn't too bad, I don't think...but I still have my issues with it.

**yawns**

If I want to watch this Interview I'll just pull out my VHS tape with it on it. I don't need her BS comments over them.

So glad I didn't watch, and I will never ever watch her show again, and I haven't since 2005.

Love her. Hate her. I'm done with her.

Oprah just needs to go away now.

I missed the human nature clip. Anyone a youtube link?? Please!

Okay:

-that was like 30 minutes of actual show and the rest was just advertisements. Terrible.
And I even missed the Human Nature clip. What a waste.

-the only redeeming thing about that was Michael himself.

-Oprah was cold and indifferent and the whole thing felt very forced.

-nothing enlightening or interesting or new was revealed

-don't understand how someone like Oprah can completely and totally ignore his humanitarian contributions.

-i'm glad she admitted that she would have felt better about doing this show if she had reached out to him at the time and really took the time to notice how lonely and sad he was, but she was too caught up in her big interview

I couldn't agree more!

sh************t here I go again :cry:
gone too soon did it for me

Yep, "Gone Too Soon" brought tears out of me again. I haven't listened to it since the public memorial. :cry: I refuse to listen to it.

Everyone and there mother wish they would have reached out to him, but it took 15yrs and his death to say and realize that shit! WHATEVER!

I didn't like how she kept repeating this was before the allegations of child abuse.

Oprah is on at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm here in Canada. So I watched the last half of the 4pm show, now I'm watching the first half of the 5pm show. The first 10 minutes were amazing. They talk about This Is It, give the release date and show awesome footage of Michael singing Human Nature live. Now millions of people know about this movie, Oprah basically told everyone they have to go see it. Great promotion

I agree Oprah was very cold. You could tell she was biting her tongue and not saying what she really thought. It would look bad if she ignored Jackson's death given how huge he is, so she felt obligated to dedicate a show to him. But she is the furthest thing from warm and fuzzy. It's too bad. Oprah really does have a huge ego, it's gotten worse over the years.

Everyone and there mother wish they would have reached out to him, but it took 15yrs and his death to say and realize that shit! WHATEVER!

EXACTLY!

Like, honestly, how many more people are we going to hear say this, that they'd wished that they done something....too much guilt for ya all?

Hummm, doesn't that crow taste bitter...*sighs and shakes her head*

Aww f*ck. The ending made me cry. :cry: I miss him so damn much. Gone WAY too soon.

Well, the show wasn't too bad, I don't think...but I still have my issues with it.

Same with me. OMG did I ever broke down when I heard Will You Be There being played. And that was one of Michael's songs I thought I will be ready to hear again. How wrong was I. But I know one I really need to go back and watch that Oprah interview again. I can't believe how much I miss watching that interview. And seeing how Michael was in that interview. It was that interview that really made me love Michael more than I already did then.

Okay:

Sorry to cut your comment but are you serious, she didn't say anything about his humanitarian contributions and efforts? This makes me really sad.

from what I'm hearing, Oprah would've been better of just showing the interview again. I wasn't really excited to watch it, I woke up and caught the last 4 minutes of it. I'm glad I didn't watch it because I would probably be disappointed as well at how she wasn't be bold enough to make a statement in believing in what MJ said when addressing rumors.

Thanks to all of you who did watch the show. I think I will watch the first 10 minutes so I can see the clip and then delete it.

Oprah is very cold. Even when I see her with other guests she never appears genuine and she can cry on demand. No offense to her but she really has some issues that she needs to work on herself.

Back