R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

My significant other and I are still reeling from this. Niether one of us can believe Michael is gone.

This is something that I wanted to share with all of MJ fans that a friend who is a huge fan of Michael's, wrote

dedicating this to me and all other fans.

Loving Michael

By Stephane Dunn

(For Lisa)

The calls came fast – Michael Jackson was dead. The words flashed across the screen in typical pop news form – sensational and impersonal. I muted the television and stopped taking calls. It was not hot, shocking news to me. It was heartbreaking.

I want you back
Michael was my first crush. There were the posters on my wall and the journal entries about meeting and marrying him and protecting him from all that might wound him.

Abc, 123
As a little girl, my cousins and I lip synced, kicked, and spun, trying to follow the studded bell bottoms of Michael and his brothers. In secret I wrote him letters by the dozens and sat in my room, daydreaming of our fairytale love story.

Just call my name and I’ll be there
Later, I ‘shook my body to the ground’ and grew into adolescence as Michael, the wide eyed cutie with the magical voice, eased out of the Afro on his way to the jheri curl and a solo career.

Keep on, don’t Stop ‘till you get enough
I moved beyond posters on the walls and accepted that he was a star flung too far for me to marry – though I hung on to the prayer that at least we’d meet. He was still my Michael and I stood applauding telling him to go on with his bad self as he moon-walked onto MTV and further into pop performance history.

Reaching out to touch a stranger
The lighter his skin got, the more that nose changed, the more I worried about him. But still the voice, the feet, and something of that little boy of long ago remained in the eyes. The awards, the glove, the sparkling sock, and the imitators came and went and the stories grew.

Just call my name and I’ll be there
Weird, bizarre, - the king of pop branded child molester, masked freak, wanna-be-white recluse, bad father. And he retreated even, from that beloved stage that had so long been home and went further in search, I believe, of a wonder-world fit for the child the spotlight and fame had stolen him from too early. And there he was – the barred topic, the disgraced has-been pop star, fallen prey to the world’s amnesia.

You’ve got a friend in me

They will say, are saying, he was a musical genius, a pop icon. They will catalog his ‘bizarre behavior’, trot long anonymous fans across the television screen, show images of flower tributes against the back drop of his pale face and ‘Michael Jackson 1958-2009.’ They will debate the sequence of his death, calculate his emotional state, review his achievements and cultural importance, and surmise on the future of his children.

I’ve been a victim of a selfish kind of love
None of it will mean much to me – not the images, the talk, and debates. I’ll be mourning my Michael, my first crush, the boy with James Brown and Jackie Wilson in his feet, the man with the sweetness and the haunted soul in his voice . . .

Oh I never can say good-bye . . .

Just numb at the moment. I love Michael with all my heart. It was not supposed to end this way.... we all love you so much MJ, god knows we love you.

I'm not even a religious person but i've mentioned god. I hope there is something else in this Universe because you deserve better Michael. I will never forget, every day of my life... I love you more Michael.

Rest In Peace Michael J. Jackson. My heart is so sick and I..... just speechless. Feels like no tomorrow

MJ,

You have been my inspiration since I was a child, and you'll continue to inspire me for as long as I live. Through my joy and my sorrow, in the promise of another tomorrow, I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.

R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson.

As devastated as I am over this I am also still feeling very numb right now. And I still keep asking why Michael why did you leave me all alone. I have never felt more alone as I do right now. I had never loved anyone as much as I had loved Michael. I still can't believe my beloved baby is gone now. I think I am going to go read some of my Dancing The Dream book now in hopes of it making me feel some what better.

I can't believe that just a few hours ago he was fine and now he's gone! THe only thing giving me any kind of peace of mind is everything must happen for a reason, it can't be senseless. God must have needed him for some reason. RIP Michael, for all the years, to you family and children, you will be unconditionally loved by the people who knew you best.

You're beautiful, always the most beautiful person to me.....I love your smile, I love your face, I love your everything. I'm sorry for anything that I have blaimed you for and thank you for everything...you're my life and you are an angel now. Noone can hurt you, my Michael

I love you Michael you will be greatly missed but I hope you're better off wherever you are now.:angel:

"So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies." "Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life." I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself. --Michael Jackson

I'm beside myself. I will never let you part--for you are always, in my heart.

I've been bawling since I heard the news. I just want to wake up, you know? And I'm fighting so hard to understand this. I am at a loss for words and only pray Prince, Paris and Blanket are okay, along with his family.

Dearest angel Michael,

You saved me from hell. You showed me what work is. I saw the world tear you down and I pray with all of my heart and soul that you have found the peace you have longed for most of your life. I can't imagine this not affecting every day of my life until I die. I am in complete disbelief. I love you Michael. Thank you is not enough...I have not words...I would love to sing Speechless to YOU right now, because that is honestly how I feel.

You are the greatest person ever walked on this earth Michael Jackson, i will really miss you :( :( :(

Rest In Peace My King, I Really Love You.

I cant not belive this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael i'll always love you and have a special place in my heart for u aways no matter what!

Rip michael

Michael.. Your music brought us all together, and that iss something nobody can take away from you.. You are one biggest inspiration. In my humble opinion you deserve the best.

I can't believe you're taken away from us so soon. This was not the intention. I still can not believe it. I'm in awe..

I love you Michael Jackson.. Music is the key to one's heart... YOU taught me that..

Rest in peace lovely MJ! :(

May you live forever in our hearts michael, I love you so much
now may you rest with serenity up there with, walid, buba, emil, erkan.. one love

About a ton of things ran through my mind when i heard this. I am heartbroken. I know a lot of people here dislike me and thats fine but Michael was all about Peace. I think during this time all fights and arguments over things should be forgotten.

My Heart aches for his children who have lost their father. But the memory of Michael will live on through not only them but his music and videos. He was an inspiration to a lot of people in music. He said once he hoped he never dies. We can keep him alive by simply remembering him as the man he is and was to a lot of people. Michael's music helped people all over the world wither it was a song for a charity or just a song on the radio. Michael's music made people happy and forget their problems for awhile. Michael will NEVER be forgotten. He had an impact on peoples live that can never be felt again by another artist alive today.

When i first got this on twitter. My heart sank to my toes. I was praying that someone was pulling a mean joke. I never thought i would see the death of one my all time favorite people in the world. I want you all to remember what time it was, the day(no1 can forget it) and what you were doing when you heard this tragic news. I sat here glued to my computer passing along information that i watched on the TV and got cyber knives tossed at me for doing so. I want to take this moment to apologize to those of you who i might have pissed off. I am sorry for anything i might have said during the process of passing along news. .

I am seriously thinking of a tattoo now...

We love you, and we know you’re smiling down at us replying “I love you more”.

i dont think they have computers where he is... i could be wrong.

(sorry a sad attempt at lightening the mood)

I am trying to get my mood back. I loved michael will always love him. please dont think im disrespecting him.

I'll be listening to "One Sweet Day" tonight and be thinking of you Mike.

From the other thread...as I didn't realize there was a separate one for R.I.P.

Rest in Heavenly Peace, Michael! Gonna miss you like crazy! Thanks for sharing your art with the world and leaving it behind for us to continue to enjoy.

YOU ARE IMMORTAL on earth...even in death.

You have been and always will be LOVED! :heart:

Come back Michael :( Please come back to us.

Dearest Michael,

I don't know where to begin expressing my feelings of sadness and despair. I am having trouble accepting that you are not with us anymore. This CAN'T be. Michael Jackson, our King of Pop cannot be taken away from us. We need you, Michael. I need you. You have been a large part of my life and I don't know a life without you. I don't know how to NOT have you in my life as part of my daily routine. Where am I gonna go whenever I'm in London? What's going to happen to your precious children? Will Katherine and Janet be okay? Will I ever play your music again? These are a few of the questions that are going through my mind.

I miss you, Michael. I need you. I was worried about you, I was sad seeing how frail you looked the past months. I was hoping you really were okay like you said, but in my heart I knew you were doing what you know best: you were playing your part of invincible superstar. But that was a part, Michael. It was not real. What was real, is that you were human. A human being with a heart that was small and bruised, after being broken many times before. And it's this small and fragile heart that was fighting so hard to be alive, because as you said "I love life too much". But your love for your children and your love of life were not enough to keep your beautiful small heart beating.

I know you were alone, the past few years. I hope you know the fans were always thinking of you, and there with you in spirit. We DID love you. We DID have your back. And we NEVER let you down. We worried, we cared, we wanted you to be well.

I have learned so much from you. You were always there, no matter where or when. You cheered me up, gave me hope, or simply made me laugh. I thank you for this. I thank you for the amazing experiences I've had in my life and I thank you for the people I've met through being your fan. I thank you for the brief moments in which we met. I will never forget.

I love you, Michael. You will never be forgotten for as long as I live. You took a piece of my heart with you when you left us. I miss you, Michael. Why did you leave us? We need you, we don't want you gone. I want you to come back.

In endless love and respect,

Suzanne.

i miss you angel... my heart has broken. i will love you always always. RIP my lovely one (HUGS) you.

I'm just messed up right now. It's beyond comprehension to me that Michael is gone. I miss him already.

When listening to Childhood tears start to flow immediatly.

This is the worst day in my life.

I will miss you dearly i can't believe your gone but i know your in heaven being fit for your wings it doesn't seem fair you know. Your fans we never thought you'd leave us although we knew one day this day would come but never this soon. I personally can say that i will always love you, i have been a fan ever since i was 8 months old and i will never forget you or your music. I never met you personally but i know in my heart you were innocent and loving and that's how i'll remember you Caring, Loving, Innocent Michael Jackson. I'll be down here keeping your memory alive until i join you one day. I know your in heaven dancing and singing your heart out. O god only know's how much i'll miss you may you rest in peace i'll love you always and forever!!!

I know he didn't want to leave us it wasn't his choice to be made i'm sure he tried his best to fight and live but god wanted him in heaven where he belongs i just oh god why!

Back