Serious? Ehhhh I don't think so.

J5master

Proud Member
Okay most people don't know MJ like us fans do. I know that many people think that MJ is a pretty serious guy.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THE REAL DEAL. :p

So how do we know that MJ has a good sense of humor? Can you name some instances where you KNOW MJ is a goof ball? I know MJ likes to play around with the fans and stuff when they're outside of the hotel.

Then of course there's the infamous "I Love To Tour"

And THEN there was a point in the History tour I think....and he has this routine he does every time in between songs. So he just recited it as he was going through it..."Put on this jacket...drink this juice..." LOL I think that same tour, there was a guy sweeping the stage, and MJ would chase him around with the broom :p

So what are some moments where MJ just cracked u up? And why do you think people have this assumption that MJ is so uptight?

PHM is filled with those moments:

'Salvation army tomorrow Bill, seriously you find good stuff. I'm telling ya'
Michael laughing histerically while watching it :lol:

Michael getting a bunch of super soakers as christmas presents.

The bug on the HIStory tour.

Mike laughing like crazy while Chris Tucker yells at the guy from the chinese restaurant in YRMW.

Throwing water-balloons from the balcony!That is like the ultimate proof that he is a goof-ball,for me! :lol:

Mike is always a goof ball around Chris Tucker! I think there was an incident at some award show. Maybe the Soul Train awards or something like that. He and Chris Tucker were on the show via satellite from Never Land and Mike cracked some joke that I can now FOR THE LIFE OF ME not remember. The video is prolly on YouTube....

Michael + Chris Tucker = Helluva good time!

I think it's SOOO obvious that he has a sense of humor.

I mean--everything he does makes me laugh. Just seeing him makes me laugh--because he's always smiling from ear to ear like something is funny. :p

And a lot of his songs make me laugh (the lyrics and the noises he makes lol)!

Last edited:
He says he doesn't host the Grammys or he turns it down because he knows 'Michael Jackson isn't funny'! :laugh:

I think the funniest of all was when he was ''serious'' about i ''i love to tour'' XD

^ Yes,I agree!But what makes that thing so funny is that it was not supposed to be funny.He was trying to be serious about it. :lol:

Because he has "special" gifts for his friends. He says: this is a particular parfume (after changing the content into a stinking liquid!!!), you should try it. And they used it and would smell like a bunch of polecats!

In the intro of Moonwalker, Jackie Kennedy Onasis said Michael was funny so there a big confirmation right there. Some of his best friends are comedians, Eddie Murphy, and Chris Tucker. All the evidence above points to the fact that Mike has a sense of humor. :p ;)

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

oh my , almost everybody here is singing out of tune!ouch!

OMG! That You Tube clip is making me fall in love all over again :wub:.

As if I'm not already in too deep:p

Honestly, Mike's such a sweety! No wonder he has fans still today. He's a charmer alrighty!:)

The I love to Tour Thingy, Mj letting kids smash eggs on his head, And the Michael Jackson Sundae,Mj cant stop laughin in that 1 interview there are tons lol

Yeah, he's funny, and what makes him even more funny is when he doesn't realise he's being funny, lol.

Something that really cracks me up is how hard he laughs when someone is imitating him like in the interview with Steve Harvey. The way he was laughing made me crack up too lol or that japanese interview where the cell phone was going off and he just couldn't stop laughing and he told people "pretend im not doing it" ahahaha This is a clip of the audio from the interview with steve harvey plus footage of the Japanese interview lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH-xhQ2VSdU

My other favorite moment is during some award show where he was with Chris Tucker and Cedric the Entertainer asked him "Where's Bubbles at? How the monkey doin?" and Michael said "He's at Chris Tucker's house" LMFAOOO
that was HILARIOUS

The part that im talking about starts at around 4:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsDV0U8qQeo

Last edited:
lol..those clips were wonderful. Thanks.

Yeah, I loved watching him go into the audience and try to get people to sing, you could tell he was having the time of his life. I think he was laughing at the way they were so human, down to earth and just trying to have fun. He probably felt like he wasn't actually performing, but just hanging-out with people, fooling around and having a good time. No stress, just fun. ^_^

Back