Some people keep insisting that it was not Michael during TII anouncement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend on MSN recently said he had serious doubts about whether it was or wasn't the real Michael in London during that TII anouncement. When i asked his reason..he said this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDXatksiBLw

Especially the walk and his way of talking. I certainly don't see it. and i honestly don't believe it was a impersonator there. Just cause Michael used a certain 'swagger' when walking? Come on now...what do ya'll think?

At the press conference it was no doubt, 100% Michael Jackson, you don't need proof of that. We are the type of fans who can distinguish the real thing from everyone else, we can just 'feel' that it's Michael. If it was an impersonator there that day, the vast majority of Michael Jackson fans would know it.

Anyway, that 'swagger' didn't look at all like Michaels. Michael was ready to be back on stage after so long and he wanted to show it. He wanted to prove to everything that he was still the King, and he knew we wanted to see him at his best. Some of the pictures that day are so obviously Michael that if it was someone else, it would have to be someone else in This Is It too. The smile, the teeth, even the fingers. I have no doubt whatsoever that it was Michael.

A friend on MSN recently said he had serious doubts about whether it was or wasn't the real Michael in London during that TII anouncement. When i asked his reason..he said this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDXatksiBLw

Especially the walk and his way of talking. I certainly don't see it. and i honestly don't believe it was a impersonator there. Just cause Michael used a certain 'swagger' when walking? Come on now...what do ya'll think?

Who are these people, where do they live?

This always annoys me when people say this. It was 100% Michael. Anyone can tell that. Michael was obviously nervous. He was about to announce comeback concerts after a decade away from the stage-the media were continually asking whether he could sell out the dates and whether they would sell like he used to. Obviously we had no doubt that they would sell out but the eventual 50 dates selling out in only 4 hours suprised everyone, including Michael. This was a man who had not been on stage for ten years, had been to hell and back since then, and he achieved a feat that no one will ever be able to achieve ever again. That is one of the reasons why he is the greatest.

those people are crazy. any MJ fan who can't tell whether the person in charge is Michael or not, is crazy. it's so damn obvious that it is Michael. end of story.

In the same country as mine, Holland ;).

I have never ever doubted this, the swagger simply looked like he was very confident and feeling good, which was quite obvious. And simply everything else was 100% Michael.

A bit to far for me to call to their houses, i'll leave it up to you.

only crazy conspraicy folk would say it wasnt mj.

This always annoys me when people say this. It was 100% Michael. Anyone can tell that. Michael was obviously nervous. He was about to announce comeback concerts after a decade away from the stage-the media were continually asking whether he could sell out the dates and whether they would sell like he used to. Obviously we had no doubt that they would sell out but the eventual 50 dates selling out in only 4 hours suprised everyone, including Michael. This was a man who had not been on stage for ten years, had been to hell and back since then, and he achieved a feat that no one will ever be able to achieve ever again. That is one of the reasons why he is the greatest.

Nervous? Hmmm..i actually thought he was very self-confident there, very...how you say....'out there' ..totally not shy and really about to kick ass. His little move with the arms (like a punch move) really showed his enthusiasm as well. It was great.

LOL if there was an impersonator who looked as close to the real mccoy as this he'd be the highest paid entertainer in the industry and wouldn't have lived a secret life for 50 years just to pop up on a press conference in the UK and than disappear forever.

This rumour has been around before. And it's getting more stupid each time.

LOL if there was an impersonator who looked as close to the real mccoy as this he'd be the highest paid entertainer in the industry and wouldn't have lived a secret life for 50 years just to pop up on a press conference in the UK and than disappear forever.

Ah you made me laugh thanks.

So yeah if that wasn't Michael I'd like to see some more photos of this impersonator lol.

And I agree with Elusive. (Sorry to whoever believes it wasn't MJ)

Naa it wasn't an impersinator. Its funny how different one can look when their hair changes :lol: Also as others have said he was nervous maybe that made his voice sound a little different, the same thing happens to me. I have no doubt it wasn't Michael :D

It was Michael... nothing more needs to be said on the subject. :D

At the press conference it was no doubt, 100% Michael Jackson, you don't need proof of that. We are the type of fans who can distinguish the real thing from everyone else, we can just 'feel' that it's Michael. If it was an impersonator there that day, the vast majority of Michael Jackson fans would know it.

Anyway, that 'swagger' didn't look at all like Michaels. Michael was ready to be back on stage after so long and he wanted to show it. He wanted to prove to everything that he was still the King, and he knew we wanted to see him at his best. Some of the pictures that day are so obviously Michael that if it was someone else, it would have to be someone else in This Is It too. The smile, the teeth, even the fingers. I have no doubt whatsoever that it was Michael.

well, although i have no doubt that it was MIchael, up there, it looked to me, like he was tired of touring, but was willing to do it, for the fans. again, i stress...just because a person doesn't want to tour, that does not mean that he does not care about the fans. there is no doubt that he loves the fans forever...more than any other artist in history loved their fans. he shouldn't have to tour, to prove that.

No impersonator looks that much like Michael. Check the hands and check the teeth - MJ has some distictively shaped teeth. It was him at the 02. His behaviour may have been a bit different but it was understandable, when you're nervous you can appear over confident to compensate, I guess he wanted to give an image of being back and strong against the media and his detractors after all the bs he went through. Oh and I have seen MJs swagger before.. we have a whole thread on it.

Oh and Ecas.. there was a statement on his website about him having some life threatening illness I think thats where this thought came from but his fans say someone hacked it. No he doesn't look that much like MJ.

Ignore those people..........

They are just jealous of Michael's achievements that they will say anything to tarnish his image...........

But we, the fans, know the Truth!!!!!!!

7617_135803927866_646227866_2457231.jpg

They just can't believe how sexy he looked.

He had came to announce his huge comeback - obviously he was gonna ensure he looked amazing!

Oh man - you took the word's right outta my mouth!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I do not doubt it for a SECOND!

100% Michael. He was nervous.. so he did act a little bit different. But I KNOW it was him. We've seen the pix at his hotel room with the kids.. etc.

I like how you guys give calm responses... I can actually feel my blood boil a little bit, LOL.. I'm so tired of all the: Mj death hoax, it wasn't MJ at press conferance, Mj is hiding under the ground discussions and statements..
sigh..
didn't Michael sing, I'm only human? He didn't even need to sing that, we know. He was the greatest, biggest artist of all time but YET he was only human. Humans sadly pass away. No-one is made of steal. And quite frankly..when people say that they can't actually believe Mj passed away, like REALLY BELIEVE it..they think it's fake because of the way he died, when++, I don't find it that surprising that it happened now because of all the stress he was put through. You can't put yourself in his shoes really, it's impossible to even imagen what he's gone through.

Ok..I feel I'm a bitt off topic, yet I needed to say this because so many people has a theory that it was not michael at press conferance, it was an impersonator (E Cas or whoever) and that it was the impersonator who died at that Mj is hiding and yadda yadda yadda..

I don't think it will ever stop though..just look at the Elvis situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back