The story of how you became a Michael Jackson fan

a few weeks ago! i saw a biography of MJ (by Tarraborelli) at a bookshop & spontaneously bought it,
what for?:(:unsure:

it's not a biography but "biography'... it's a waste of time reading this imo
no reason i can think of. Couldn't put it down, and halfway thru i went out and bought MJ Number Ones dvd so i knew some of the tracks he was talking about! In love with almost all of them immediately. WOW! wow. Have been watching it everyday since & can't wait to explore more. Awesome.
anyway, welcome aboard and enjoy being an MJJ fan:D

Last edited:
my story ....saying it for a tenth time in here lol

15 years ago..... February, 1993 "Oprah Winfrey talks to Michael"
it had been blissful since then until 24, August 1993 (you know why..)...

but I'm still his fan and happy to be one:D

It was just in last year. My sister had borrowed Thriller from the local library and I guess she copied it into our computer. I don't remember much about that time anymore, but I have a clear memory about the album laying on the computer desktop. :D That's pretty much all I remember.
In some point I started to listen Thriller and I fell in love with it. I whatched MJ's videos on youtube too. That period continued for a month, I'd say. After that I purchased OTW, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous from web shops. Dangerous was kind of a shock to me, as it was so different from the other ones, but I've learnt to like it too.
Now that's about it. Currently I'm trying to learn the Thriller routine.

I love J5 too, but I don't care so much about the works of The Jacksons. But my sis' borrowed The Jacksons album now, and we'll see, if I'll become The Jacksons fan too. :DD

Last edited:
hmmm...ill add my story....if you can really call it that.

It was around 1992. I don't know what I saw that made me become a fan. I just knew his name back then. I dont know how. My parents didn't care for him much really, so it wasn't from them.

I liked the chipmunks stuff, and there was this video of them I wanted that had them singing tunes of all the different decades from the 50's on up. And the 80's decade was all about Michael Jackson, obviously. So I saw little video snippets of Beat It and Smooth Criminal with Alvin dressed up like Michael added into the videos. Weird.....I know, but thats what I remember. After that was Free Willie, and I may have saw the music video for that as well, so that may have been the start. I also remember making my dad stop at at certain station because I saw the Bucharest concert.

But then I saw Moonwalker.....and that kind of did it in for me. So, that was the true start.

But see, with me, I stopped being a fan around my pre-teen years. I was just interested in different music. I wanted to listen to what everybody else was listening to, and at the time, MJ wasn't it. (Ahhhh, peer pressure.....its a powerful thing)

So literally 6-7mos. ago, I caught the tail end of "The Jacksons: An American Dream" on VH1 and saw the actor impersonating the Motown 25 performance. Well....this prompted me to look on YT and see the original that I knew was better. Then, I kept seeing other MV's that I hadn't seen in years. This all made me remember my childhood and watching countless MJ vids. So I decided to raid iTunes and go hog wild on MJ music I did not have. (I didn't have the CD's as a kid)

But there was also a specific song that I can say that made me want to become a fan of his music again. It was all thanks to thanks to "I Can't Help It" and also "Stranger In Moscow" that drew me back to loving his music again.

Tah Dahhhhhhh! Now I'm as happy as ever!

I didn't even know of him until the trial started lol. I think it was during 2004 when I saw him walking to court, and I thought to myself, wow this guy looks cool (unlike other people). I was 14 at that time. Then I asked my mom about him, and discovered she was a fan. Then I started buying all his videos and cds, found out what a sweet and amazing person he really is! I don't care what people say Michael Jackson is the best!!!! I just hope that he releases more music and makes more videos so we can experience his magic once again.

My mother was always listening to the Jackson 5 when I was little and she told me if I liked that little boy (she would show me the picture of the Jackson 5 on a album cover, but don't remember the name of it) I would just look at her at say, "Ewww no". I was just around 5 or so at the time. My aunt that passed away also loved Michael and I remember she invited me one time to her house to show me how to dance. She had "Off The Wall" on and she would show me some steps that she liked. I would ask her who that was and she said that is Michael from the Jackson 5 and I would be like oh okay. A few years after that in the early 1983 I would hear Billie Jean and I would ask my friend who that was and she would look at me as though I were dumb and say," You are joking, you don't know who that is? That is Michael Jackson." I would then ask if it was a boy or girl and she started laughing at me and said, " Boy you are crazy it's a man."

In May 1983 when Motown 25 came on my mother told me she wanted me to watch the show with her and I was like why? She told me she wanted me to watch the Jackson 5 perform and tell me about them. So I did and when I first laid eyes on Michael I was like mesmerized. I couldn't believe this was the Michael Jackson my parents, friends and aunt had told me about. I was in love and for a 10 year old that was something we just didn't think about back in the day. When he preformed "Billie Jean" on that HIStoric night I turned myself into a fan. It will be 25 years in May when I became a fan. All thanks to my parents, friends, and aunt who introduced me to the man Michael Jackson. :punk::cool:

Wow! I feel like I've been sitting in the theater for hours while everybody else came in around the middle or the end of the movie! My fandom started waaaaay back in 1968!. I had found a picture of the Jackson 5 in a Jet magazine (one inch square and in black and white) and I taped it up to my wall. Later, there was the big beautiful color photo of the whole family from Ebony magazine that I somehow ripped off and had managed to tape to my wall. I had not yet got the "mania" but then the advertisements for the Jackson 5 appearing on the Ed Sullivan show and OMG! We would hear the music coming from the TV and everybody in the house would about break their necks getting to the TV just to get a glimpse of them and watch the commercial. (Kinda like those of you who waited for Thriller to come on MTV). After seeing them on the Ed Sullivan show, I was hooked and it has been
a life-long obsession with me. At one point, at the age of 18, I thought I would let it go but
then I realized that neither the Jacksons nor Michael was going away and my obsession was not diminishing so I decided that as long as the Jacksons were around, I would be an avid fan!

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

^^^^......yeah, I like yours the best. You have longevity compared to some of us! This is one thing I am most definitely jealous about. The fact that I wasn't born earlier in life.

The story of how I became an MJ fan is pretty long and boring, but I'll post it anyway :lol:

My first memory of anything MJ was in 92. I saw a picture of him in the newspaper and I was studying it because I was sure he was a girl, despite mum telling me that he was a guy (don't shoot me :lol: When you're a young kid, you kind of associate long hair with girls, and short hair with boys and Michael had long hair). We didn't really have any MJ cd's in the house. I was living with my uncle at that time, and all his music collection consisted of was Elvis and the Beatles. I was a huge fan of Elvis, not because I liked his music, but because he was all I ever knew, as my uncle was a big fan of his and wouldn't stop listening to him. But I didn't really know who Michael Jackson was. I knew of his name, I knew he was famous, but I didn't really know why.

Ok now fast forward to 1996. Michael Jackson came to Australia for his history tour. I remember seeing news clips of his trip over here but I didn't really care. He was all over tv, on the news, in the newspapers, and I was just like "What's so great about him?". So anyway, when Michael did the concert here, they broadcasted it on television (I don't think it was live though, it was broadcasted like a year later to promote the Blood on the Dancefloor cd). One of my mum's friends was a big fan of Michael Jackson, and asked my mother to record the concert for him because he couldn't. So my mum recorded the concert. The next day everyone was talking about the concert and how cool Michael Jackson was. Out of curiosity, I just sat down and watched the tape, just to figure out what all the fuss was about... and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was like I was living under a rock :lol: I was like "OMG! OMG! this guy is amazing!!!" I just kept rewinding it over and over again, as soon as he started dancing, I would have my finger on the rewind button just in case I missed something the first time I watched it. Then my mother gave the tape to the guy and told him that I really liked the concert. He said he would make a copy of the tape and then give it back to me, but I never saw it again. I was devestated. So I started searching for the concert in all the music shops I could find. After I couldn't find it, I kinda gave up and just brought a VHS tape called "history - greatest hits." After watching the video hundreds of times, I quickly saved up my pocket money and bought History, Blood on the Dancefloor and Off the Wall. Michaelmania had begun, and no one in my family were prepared for it! It was like discovering a whole new world, one I didn't even know existed. I used to go in my room, put Michael's music up full blast, and try to imitate him. Because I couldn't find many MJ posters in the stores, I used to draw them and put them up on my walls. I was obsessed! I started collected things because they had a little connection to MJ... Fedora hats, gloves... I even bought Janet's album, not because I liked her music, but because she was Michael's sister! But my love for MJ didn't last long.

Once my friends lost interest in him, I did too, and I started getting into other singers like Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys :lol: And I'll admit, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I will. I did think he was weird and strange and freaky and all that stuff. When he dangled Blanket over a balcony, I thought "Why in the world was I a fan of this man! He's a freak!". But when I saw the Living with Michael Jackson documentary, even though everyone was saying he was a freak the next day, I thought he was really nice. I thought he was a nice person, he saved that boys life, you could tell he really cared for children, so I wondered what everyone's problem was. Even though, I still thought he was kind of freaky, at least I understood him a little better after seeing that documentary. And then I saw "Private home movies" and thought, "not only is this guy nice, he's so normal too." I remember talking to my friend the next day about it, and she said that he just looked like fun, like you would have a blast hanging out with him.

And then the charges came out... I wasn't really a fan at this point, but I knew it was all for money. So I decided to investigate further. I came across this fan site called MJHQ.com and I think that was the real turning point for me. Just talking to the other fans, and seeing how everyone was saying that Michael is so misunderstood and people portray him as being something he's not. That's when I realised that there was so much more to the story then what the news reports were showing. Like the mother of the accuser and the kids all having a history of lying in court and them going after money from other celebrities and hiring a lawyer before going to the police and all of that stuff. Then I kept coming back to get updates on the trial, and while I was there I would download concerts and performances, talked to other fans about Michael and his music, and I became a fan. It was inevitable. I bought all his albums and dvds and I've been a fan ever since. That was around 2004 and it's 2008 now, so I've been a fan for around 4 years, and that's excluding the time that I liked him in the 90's. So I've kind of gone in and out of liking him since around '97, so yeah, 11 years :lol: Before I was like "I can't believe I liked him!" and now it's like "I can't believe I hated him!" :lol:

So yeah, that's the story of how I became fan. I know it's so long and boring... I hope someone found it interesting :lol:

Well my big sister was a huge fan when she was younger and about 5-4 years ago I just decided to listen what's this 'Michael Jackson' like.
I listened to Invincible, BOTD and some Greatest Hits collections and it was Earth Song remix from BOTD that made me fan.
I just fell in love with that song and because it's the first song I really listened I have a special connection with Earth Song ^_^
So that was the start..
I'm happy that my sister was also a fan because now I can find her 'fan stuff' like t-shirts and pictures of Michael (and Janet) and I can take them to my own use :lol:

I remember in spring 2005 when I just had started comprehensive school I joined to MJJForum.. So I have been fan for about 4 years now ^_^
I know that's not very much but I'm glad it happened anyway.

Last edited:
I've just become a fan 2 weeks ago. I was watching American Idol Season 7 and there was this contestant, David Cook singing Billie Jean. Aside from the fact that Cook sang the song very well vocally and performance-wise, what really caught my attention was the quality of the SONG itself, which was enough to make me rewatch the performance on youtube.

So I started reading the youtube comments and oh hey - it's a Michael Jackson song! (Amazingly enough, I never knew any Michael songs but Heal the World up till now.) So I clicked on the original video of Billie Jean in the 'Related Videos' section on the side and thought - ok, this song is good.

But the video alone wasn't quite enough the catch my attention fully, until of course - I clicked on a LIVE performance of Billie Jean. Now that sure made me sit up in my seat. I swear the energy and excitement of the dance, music and performance came through so clearly even on a fuzzy youtube video.

And so just through one Billie Jean live performance on youtube, Michael Jackson converted me into a fan. The next chance I could, I went out hunting down Michael CDs. It's just 2 weeks later and I've been reading all the fan boards and possess Thriller 25, Bad, Dangerous and Invincible, which is all that I can find for now.

Interestingly enough, though, I didn't even know about Thriller 25, but got converted through youtube. So I believe Michael Jackson, who has quite the presence on youtube, can and is still gaining new fans through that medium. And I'm from the generation who listens to Rihanna and Beyonce and Usher on Top 40 radio, but the quality of Michael's music really shines through immediately.

It's also interesting how the tabloid nonsense has really slanted perspectives of him, too. My parents never played much music in the house, so even though I grew up in the 90's I never heard Michael's music, nor really knew how big he was. So when I finally became old enough to read the papers and the news by myself, the tabloid stuff about 'dangling babies' and the molestation trial came along - by which time I just casually glanced at it and thought - eh - "messed up guy".

Of course, now, after reading through all the fanboards and concrete facts, I don't think so anymore. But it just shows how much the media slants everything, and my eyes weren't opened till I heard the MUSIC.

And that is how I became a Michael Jackson fan.

I've just become a fan 2 weeks ago. I was watching American Idol Season 7 and there was this contestant, David Cook singing Billie Jean. Aside from the fact that Cook sang the song very well vocally and performance-wise, what really caught my attention was the quality of the SONG itself, which was enough to make me rewatch the performance on youtube.

So I started reading the youtube comments and oh hey - it's a Michael Jackson song! (Amazingly enough, I never knew any Michael songs but Heal the World up till now.) So I clicked on the original video of Billie Jean in the 'Related Videos' section on the side and thought - ok, this song is good.

But the video alone wasn't quite enough the catch my attention fully, until of course - I clicked on a LIVE performance of Billie Jean. Now that sure made me sit up in my seat. I swear the energy and excitement of the dance, music and performance came through so clearly even on a fuzzy youtube video.

And so just through one Billie Jean live performance on youtube, Michael Jackson converted me into a fan. The next chance I could, I went out hunting down Michael CDs. It's just 2 weeks later and I've been reading all the fan boards and possess Thriller 25, Bad, Dangerous and Invincible, which is all that I can find for now.

Interestingly enough, though, I didn't even know about Thriller 25, but got converted through youtube. So I believe Michael Jackson, who has quite the presence on youtube, can and is still gaining new fans through that medium. And I'm from the generation who listens to Rihanna and Beyonce and Usher on Top 40 radio, but the quality of Michael's music really shines through immediately.

It's also interesting how the tabloid nonsense has really slanted perspectives of him, too. My parents never played much music in the house, so even though I grew up in the 90's I never heard Michael's music, nor really knew how big he was. So when I finally became old enough to read the papers and the news by myself, the tabloid stuff about 'dangling babies' and the molestation trial came along - by which time I just casually glanced at it and thought - eh - "messed up guy".

Of course, now, after reading through all the fanboards and concrete facts, I don't think so anymore. But it just shows how much the media slants everything, and my eyes weren't opened till I heard the MUSIC.

Crazy , find out all that things withing only 2 weeks , you must have watched youtube for hours in your bedroom wow !!!
And buying all the CDS IN 1 time wow , but you miss OFF THE WALL .

do your parents know this yet ?

I was 2 years old, my mom was in nursing school and my brother was a year older. I was the usual busy body always breaking things and getting n2 trouble which would take my mom away 4rm her studies. So one day she was flipping thru the channels and this was the day the bucharest show aired on HBO. as soon as she hit HBO thats when Mike jumped at what seemed like a billion feet in the air 2 me and landed on that stage with thos sparks of rain behind me. She (my mother) Said i froze and stared and the tv, and plopped myself right down there and watched the whole thing for 2hrs straight. So of course she got her studying done and she also taped it. (i still have the tape..its 16 yrs old lol) so whenever she needed 2 study she popped n that tape and i was mesmerized each time sittin there. Her sorority sister was also a huge mj fan. she gave me moonwalker when i was about 3yrs old..haha i use 2 refer 2 spike as mr bunny dancin wit michael lol

my story is in the 'calm before the storm' thread and I am untirely toooo lazy to re-post it in here :eviltongue: Especially since all yall is making me feel extra-emely OLD with your, 'It was 1990 and i was an infant and I fell in love with ...'
**pulls up his old man pants and shuffles out of thread**
where the hell did i leave my cane and slippers ??

Last edited:
Serena, yes my parents know I'm a Michael Jackson fan now - especially since I've been subjecting them to his music almost every day. =)

Ilsa, welcome to the magical world of Michael Jackson and of course welcome to MJJC as well ^_^

ChiChi, Im so sorry for your lost :better:

But where would us be without you, the older fans??? :unsure: :happy:

:iloveu:

Last edited:

that's a sweet story....

two weeks ago...... so you're a real newbie....:D:)

enjoy the moment, I'm telling you

I became a fan when Black or White was released. I was about 8 or so when I saw the short film on television at a friend's house. And of course it was love at first sight although I knew absolutely nothing about MJ. My friend had to tell me his name.

On a side not - I'm happy to see I'm not the only one here who has a 16 year old vhs copy of the Bucharest concert!

I grew up listening to Michael Jackson. My mother was always a fan playing Jackson 5 albums and the Thriller album. I knew who he was and I knew a lot of his songs, but I never took the time to actually listen and appreciate Michael's talent. It wasn't that I didn't like him, but I just simply didn't care. Then one day the Smooth Criminal video was on tv and he simply amazed me... and to this day I'm still at this stage of amazement, lol.

I

That's great!!! I like reading these kind of things.

Enjoy your new life with the amazing Michael Jackson's music and dance! :) That will be cool! Believe me! I have been a fan of his since 1989 and I never got bored!

Hey, today is my "official" 39th anniversary of becoming a Jackson fan. I was a fan before then but I recall it was the last day of school in 1969 and I was waking down to the park when I saw my younger cousin who was on her way home. She had a TCB magazine (the one featuring the Jackson 5). She showed it to me and I was moonstruck! She gave me that magazine and I still have parts of it in my original J5 scrapbook along with loads and loads of magazines and memorabilia I have been collecting over the past 39+ years!:punk:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Hey, today is my "official" 39th anniversary of becoming a Jackson fan. I was a fan before then but I recall it was the last day of school in 1969 and I was waking down to the park when I saw my younger cousin who was on her way home. She had a TCB magazine (the one featuring the Jackson 5). She showed it to me and I was moonstruck! She gave me that magazine and I still have parts of it in my original J5 scrapbook along with loads and loads of magazines and memorabilia I have been collecting over the past 39+ years!:punk:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Woah, I'd freakin love to see your collection.. have any pics?

Ilsa, I love your story!!!

I became a fan around the dangerous era. My mom and my brothers listened to Michael Jackson. My mom had the video Moonwalker and when I was little.. I was about 10 years old.. I'd watch that moonwalker video. I just loved the story and the movie with MJ. I thought he was SO cute. Then when Dangerous came out I remember watching the Oprah interview with MJ LIVE.... and I remember being very excited and my whole family sat there in the living room and watched it. We recorded it on tape, and I still have the original tape. Also.. just all the promotion during the Dangerous era is when I became a fan. The superbowl I remember, and the LIVE HBO concert I remember.

I also remember that when the allegations came out I didn't believe a word because when I became a fan I was also a fan of the Humanitarian Michael Jackson. I loved the song HEAL THE WORLD, and I love the MAN IN THE MIRROR video especially. Those songs just touched me when I was little. So the allegations, I thought were lies. And well turns out.. they WERE LIES. lol... anyways, that's how I became a fan.. Since Dangerous my fandom just grew, and grew, and grew. It wasn't untill 1996-1999 is when I became REALLY OBSESSED... but I still am in a way, just not as much as then....

On the other hand, I am extremly excited for Michael's new album. I just can't wait! :wub:
later I will tell you how my friend became a fan, cuz people love her story.

I cant even remember that well. One day I just decided to look up his music on youtube and then started looking at websites etc. But it was his tracks that hooked me and the vids and then I started watching the tours and tv performances. I was in disbelief I just thought he was AMAZING lol.

Nice reading everyone's first experiences.

Honestly, I became interested in Michael officially in around December of 2003, when I saw the LWMJ doc (yeah I know, unfortunately, but let's not focus on the negative). There was nothing else good on TV, and so I remember just sitting there, watching MJ on tv, looking cute, being nice, climbing that tree. He had this amazing aurora emerging from him that I couldn't explain, and after in ended, I was just like :eek: lol and actually, thinking back on that day... I could've been one of those who would think, 'wow that was strange' or 'god somethings errie with him' but nope. I saw a completely sane, wonderful, kind, cute MJ. I even wrote an entry in a journal about him :unsure: :giggle:

So yeah, after that, I was completely interested, making sure to find anything and everything about him, and watched whatever that was on tv about him. Lovely, lovely... (I was completely oblivious that he was going through that trial during the time, but I guess that was because the case was pending or whatever)and they had this video marathon with all of MJ on there and that was the icing on the cake for me. He really got me; dancing, singing, omg man lol!

So fast foward, and here I am, at this fansite, sharing my thoughts with thousands of others that love and admire the KOP.

I know this is a much older thread, but I enjoyed the stories, and I wanted to add my own. :)

I became a fan of Michael's in 1991 at the age of four. My cousin Ashley, who is a few years older than myself, and I would always hang out in her room and listen to music when I went to her house. One day she put in the "Dangerous" cassette, and I was hooked!! Then I seen a picture of Michael, and I fell in love. MJ was my first crush. :wub: I have a home video of Ashley and I dancing in her room to "Black or White" and "Who Is It". I cherish that video so much.

"Bad" was the first MJ cassette I owned, then eventually my parents bought the "Dangerous" cassette for me. I can still clearly remember walking into the music store, and my parents telling me that they were going to buy "Dangerous" for me. I was so happy. :D

I can also remember my parents allowing me to stay up and watch the World premiere of "Black or White" on FOX.

I lived in a neighborhood where there were not many children my age to play with, so I sometimes felt rather lonely, and I had to find ways to entertain myself. Michael was always the solution. I'd stay in my room all day listening to his music, fantasizing about being in one of his videos...etc. Michael and his music gave me such a fun childhood. I really miss the 90's. :cry:

I was a little kid...I was born in the upcoming "Bad" era so those are the earliest memories (I know I was very young...but I think I even remember when he stopped by Arsenio Hall lol) and guess what???

I watched the Moonwalker VHS EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
I was surrounded by Michael Jackson fans, I remember having the Bad album on cassette, and just always watching his videos as a young girl. Being a Michael Jackson fan was mandatory in our household and it still is. Omg I thought he was sooo freaking cute, I never wanted anyone to know so everytime he was on TV I'd either run away or sit with my lips sealed because I didnt want anyone to know I was so attracted to him, he was the first pretty boy I was ever attracted to, I loved his eyes, his eyebrows, his hair, and I loved his smile soooo much. I also loved when he would pout his lips...I felt so naughty being attracted to him lol.

I remember I was so excited to sing "We Are The World" for kindergarten graduation, I was like "OMG I love this song, were gonna sing Michael Jackson!!!" and then we didnt because the other kids had difficulty learning the song.

Watching Michael's videos premier on TV was a huge event in our house.

It was a long time before I admitted how much I loved him...but I used to get so angry anytime someone said something mean, or imitated Michael and I'm still that way today. I hated the "Badder" segment of Moonwalker because anytime someone imitated MJ it bugged the hell out of me. I even remember one time my cousin played a mean trick on me and told me Michael died...I wanted to punch his lights out so bad because he almost made me cry, I also remember when La Toya was saying those bad things about him...I was like "What a mean girl, how could she say those things about her own brother??"
I was so jealous when he married Lisa Marie..at first I didnt know why but when I got older I felt like no woman was good enough for him.

I was and still am a very protective fan of Michael....and I'm damn proud of it:wub::wub::wub::wub: I'm proud that a new generation of MJ fans has emerged into my family, my little niece sleeps with Michael Jackson picture under her pillow and she calls him "her twin" lol and ny 1 year old nephew goes around the house crotch grabbing and dancing to "Thriller" he know exactly what part to throw his hands in the air lol.

I said how I became a fan in my very first post :) (which I don't know if somebody read it... I think who came in the thread immediately left thinkin "tl;dr" :lol: )
Sorry for this very long post, but I really feel like I have to share my thoughts somehow… This is only my personal opinion; it may be different from yours…

I’m ashamed to confess that I became a Michael Jackson fan only after his sad death … I feel miserable for that … My only excuse is that when I quitted watching cartoons all day long (around 2003) and started to realize what music is about, the music channels barely showed Michael’s outstanding videos (they considered them too ‘old’ I think) and seeing him on news channels with trials, gossips and made-up stories couldn’t make me understand how a big artist, performer and human being he was …

Of course, after he passed away all the TV channels started to show him all day long and realized how a big loss to music this was … Why couldn’t they realize how an extraordinary talented man he was while he was still living (I’m mainly talking about the last years, in my point of view)? He would’ve been happier if the media posted this kind of stuff instead of all the lies and gossips which made him so sad… Why did he had to endure all those nasty accusations, all those made-up stories and all those awful lies when his only wish was to make the world a better place? Is this what a pure, innocent and loving soul deserves? Why did most of the world (excluding earlier fans whom I admire, but including me) started to appreciate the artist, the performer and the man Michael Jackson at the level he deserved only after his death? And another thing that bugs me… Why do people realize how important something or someone was to them only after they lose it/him/her?

And I think I have the answer… Sad but true…
“If they say –
Why, why, tell ‘em that is human nature”…

I just can’t stop listening to his songs, saving pictures of him, making wallpapers and avatars and downloading his vids… I even started writing in a notebook all his songs that I love and I’ve made drawings which have to do with the song next to the lyrics! But I feel awful that I wasn’t there for him as a fan while he was alive and sometimes I feel my excuse isn’t good enough …

These days I kept on thinkin’: “Better sooner than later… But better late than never…” Am I right? Am I worthy of being a part of this forum?

I really think that Michael watches us from heaven… He’s gone to really walk on the moon … Rest in peace, Michael!

P.S.: I’m kinda new around here… I hope that this is the right forum…

I became a MJ Stan at the tender age of 5 (in 1995), when my parents had this MJ Laser Disc with all of his with all of his videos on it I think this was released along with the HIStory album..ever since the first time I saw it, He immediately became my favorite artist!

Last edited:
Back