• Thriller

Votes: 161 69.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 71 30.6%

• Total voters

RockWithLou

Proud Member
THRILLER, DEFO!!!
I love EVERY song on Thriller, but on Vince it has my lease fave MJ songs such as Cry, Privacy, 2000 Watts, the first 3 tracks sound the same to me... but it does have amazing songs such as Break of Dawn, YRMW, Butteflies, Whatever Happens, The Lost Children, Heaven Can Wait.

But Thriller though, WBSS, Billie Jean, Baby Be Mine, Lady In My Life.....GAH EVERY TRACK is perfect. And his voice is just THE BEST on that album. :wub: :wub:
Beat It to LIML is the best run of songs on an album EVER!

TillitsGone

Proud Member
I picked Vince. Thriller is a classic yes, but honestly, I get tired of people talking about it in the news/media likes its the BEST ALBUM EVER OMG THRILLA THRILLA THRILLA... imo it's not but that's just my opinion :lol: Again, not tryna diss Thriller, cause it is great but I guess I'm just in the Invincible mood nowadays..

Last edited:

MJsPYT1

Proud Member
I am in love with every single song on thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And like someone said beofre, sometimes I gotta be in a certain mood to listen to some of the songs on Vince, but I can put the whole Thriller album on repeat and 'rock the night away' (tee hee hee)

Michaele

Proud Member
There are some of my favourite tracks on Invincible (like Whatever Happenes or Speechless) yet I still like Thriller more. Chills run down my spine every time I listen to it.

BadEraSexy

Proud Member
thriller by far. i listen to every song on there and could for eternity and be just fine with that. honestly if i had to pick a cd to listen to forever without any other music it'd be thriller. but i'd hope they let me have BAD too :D

Jerome

Proud Member
Ahhh so hard!! I seriously LOVE both albums, but i think I have to support Invincible on this one! :)

ASIS

Proud Member
thriller no question. I was going to do cyber terrorist bombing if Thriller was losing :ph34r:

amyzabeth

Proud Member
Invincible, deff. But, but I love Thriller too! dkfjsldjf ok ok I'm stickin with Invincible, I love all the songs on it.

LoveMJackson

Proud Member
Thriller without any doubt! I love Invincible too BUT Thriller is one of my favourites ever! :wub:

MJultimatemusiclegen

Proud Member
Just because thriller was commercial doesn't mean that it was a bad album that WAS during the peak of Michael's career so of course its going to get alot of exposure. Saying Thriller is more commercial than invincible is laughable. Half of the songs on invincible are very commercial it doesn't sound like classic Michael at all. All that computerized vocals and effects if that ain't commercial then what is? No offence but some songs on invincible you can tell Michael was going for the current time WHICH is trying to stay commercial. Its out of Thriller's league period BUT Invincible is still a good album.

Have you heard the music around in 2001????? most of the vince sound didn't really come around till like 2007. There was nothing like it at that time.

MJultimatemusiclegen

Proud Member
Thriller is short sweet and nostalgic. It's like a journey you go on, and it has that feel more than any other album. When the lady in my life fades, you know youve listened to the greatest album ever. It's not about individual tracks, bad exceeded thriller for that, as you can see, look how many number 1 tracks it got. But, it's more about the album as a whole, and how it flows and how it works, and no other album does that as well as thriller.

Thetruthbetold

Proud Member
I say thriller i was born around this era and each song is a banger. I like invincible but something about that album makes me sad i still don't know why its like it was thrown together but heaven can't wait always made me cry one of my favorites

Arklove

Proud Member
thriller by far. i listen to every song on there and could for eternity and be just fine with that. honestly if i had to pick a cd to listen to forever without any other music it'd be thriller. but i'd hope they let me have BAD too :D

OMG i love your siggy!! :stars: :dropdead: