Thriller vs Invincible

which one u love more?

• Thriller

Votes: 161 69.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 71 30.6%

• Total voters
thriller by far. i listen to every song on there and could for eternity and be just fine with that. honestly if i had to pick a cd to listen to forever without any other music it'd be thriller. but i'd hope they let me have BAD too :D

Ahhh so hard!! I seriously LOVE both albums, but i think I have to support Invincible on this one! :)

thriller no question. I was going to do cyber terrorist bombing if Thriller was losing :ph34r:

Invincible, deff. But, but I love Thriller too! dkfjsldjf ok ok I'm stickin with Invincible, I love all the songs on it.

Thriller without any doubt! I love Invincible too BUT Thriller is one of my favourites ever! :wub:

Just because thriller was commercial doesn't mean that it was a bad album that WAS during the peak of Michael's career so of course its going to get alot of exposure. Saying Thriller is more commercial than invincible is laughable. Half of the songs on invincible are very commercial it doesn't sound like classic Michael at all. All that computerized vocals and effects if that ain't commercial then what is? No offence but some songs on invincible you can tell Michael was going for the current time WHICH is trying to stay commercial. Its out of Thriller's league period BUT Invincible is still a good album.

Have you heard the music around in 2001????? most of the vince sound didn't really come around till like 2007. There was nothing like it at that time.

Thriller is short sweet and nostalgic. It's like a journey you go on, and it has that feel more than any other album. When the lady in my life fades, you know youve listened to the greatest album ever. It's not about individual tracks, bad exceeded thriller for that, as you can see, look how many number 1 tracks it got. But, it's more about the album as a whole, and how it flows and how it works, and no other album does that as well as thriller.

I say thriller i was born around this era and each song is a banger. I like invincible but something about that album makes me sad i still don't know why its like it was thrown together but heaven can't wait always made me cry one of my favorites

thriller by far. i listen to every song on there and could for eternity and be just fine with that. honestly if i had to pick a cd to listen to forever without any other music it'd be thriller. but i'd hope they let me have BAD too :D

OMG i love your siggy!! :stars: :dropdead:

Thriller, of course, for me. It's more magical: better music, happier memories.

Invincible without hesitation and that despite being the album that took me the longest to warm up to- but once I did, man, it's good and I don't even mean tracks like You Rock my World. Some of the harmonies in Invincible are just smashing, the bridge in the Lost Children ("I see the door simply wide open"- that cello sound going up makes me weep on my knees) etc.

Back