Thriller vs Invincible

which one u love more?

• Thriller

Votes: 161 69.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 71 30.6%

• Total voters
a more revealing statement is, what does it say, that this is somewhere near over the hundreth thread, talking about Invincible? by the way, i pick Invincible.

Invincible........Invincible........Invincible........Invincible........Invincible........Invincible........Invincible.
^___^

Thriller for me. I think it's a masterpiece and I like every song on the album. Thriller provides excellent songs such as Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Beat It and Billie Jean, and right now You Rock My World is the only song from Invincible I can see being up to that standard of music.

Thriller VS Invincible = Invincible

Thriller 25 VS Invincible = A Tie, Both Are So GREAT!!!
:D

Though I don't think Thriller was Michael's best album, but in this comparation I prefer Thriller.

Definitely Thriller. I'm definitely more of a Thriller/OTW type of person than a HIStory/Invincible type, say, unlike a lot of people on MJ fan boards in particular. I would have been quite happy for Michael to have continued in the Thriller style for the rest of his career, suitably 'updated' of course (or should I say, I suppose, MJ old schooler that I am!). I seem to have basically stopped listening to a lot of his post-Thriller, or at least post-Dangerous, stuff lately.

That wasn't hard ..... i chose thriller. It's a no brainier for me.

I love Invincible, but there's no way I can compare it to a classic such as Thriller. It' Thriller for me too.

Back