Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

Thanks for sharing. Such a heartbreaking story. I always thought Debbie loved Michael and kids very much. I'm glad you guys were there to comfort and support her.

Debbie always loved Mike. Loved him all the way. I hope that Prince and Paris will manages to connect with their mother as they grow older.

Schaffel, MJ really seemed to like and trust this guy for a while. But then his shadiness became too apparant.
After what Debbie said about him at the trial, and after what Schaffel has done and said, I would think they would not wanna be within a mile of each other. Their relationship is a mystery to me.

Maybe I am a bit paranoid, but I cant help wondering if Schaffel is blackmailing her in some kind of way.

does anyone know her address? I want to send her flowers. If you know the postal address of her ranch please pm me.

Got tears in my eyes. That was heartbreaking! Nobody who did so much for Michael deserve this. Debbie is such a loving person, and its a reason Michael loved her. My thoughts go out to Debbie :(

As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=324254322849

justice4mj.com

Thank You ejacobs & the group of fans for doing & sharing this. :hug: This was meant to be,I feel. Seems like Debbie and both the Fans alike needed this to happen. The L.O.V.E between them (Us) both. It was like Michael was looking down and saw this beautiful thing happen. Thanks again I'm glad you guys showed her the love and told her that a person who understood Michael wouldn't 'hate' her least of all send her Hate Mail.

I'll say how I've always felt about Debbie...and that is I have never had nothing agaisnt her. She has always done good for Michael. As for the press & media Who am I to Judge someone by what others say. I can only know what is said by the person their self,and Debbie & Michael have always been real with their words..and what ever was between them is between them and I've respected that. Plus,I've always liked Debbie personally. She seems nice at heart. I had a dream once back in July where Michael said, "Debbie is a good & beautiful person." I think she most likely is. She could have told the awful media so much personal info. But she didn't! Yes, and as Rockin. mentioned & reminded me... People can have a huge effect on others that they've never met before,by them sending those letters and sending out negative enegery as well. obviously Debbie has been hurt by people she's never meet.
I have respect for her and I don't care who knows that.

:wub:
souldreamer7

It's all for l.o.v.e

Last edited:
As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=324254322849

justice4mj.com

This is a sad fact of MJJC and all other MJ fan forums, largely because we fans have allowed so-called 'news' sources (meaning internet & television tabloids) to shape our opinion of her, particularly since MJ's death. I admit I've also held Rowe in low esteem, simply based on her dispute over 'parental rights' with Katherine. Now we can clearly see she's also been a victim, to some extent, of the same gossip & hearsay as the whole Jackson family have been for the last 4 decades.

This is a great story and should move all of us to give Debbie a break, have a change of heart for her and realize she is as much a member of the extended Jackson family as any one else discussed here.

drowe030310.jpg

Marty In LA

To be honest I didn't know what to think about Debbie. I didn't dislike her in any way, I just don't know her and didn't feel the need to judge and have an opinion of her. Thanks ejacobs for posting that, it really is heartbreaking and it saddens me so much that Michael Jackson fans send her hate mail. I mean do they think Michael would be proud of that?? He was about love not hate, especially to the mother of two of his precious children. I see no reason to hate her, she hasn't done anything bad to Michael as far as I know. Now certain fans should see what they can do to people. That photograph is heartbreaking. Fans are going after Jaafar on his facebook without knowing the full story and he's 13, and in comment sections of articles there are some very unnecessary horrible comments that I hope he never sees. If I knew where to write to Debbie I'd write her some nice things to try and make her feel better.

I knew Debbie was for REAL!!!!!!!!!

Love her. I really do.

I admit that I was a Debbie-basher at one point, but now I know the whole truth.

I wish I could've been there to hug her & say "I'm sorry."

does anyone know her address? I want to send her flowers. If you know the postal address of her ranch please pm me.

Maybe a group of us could send something if anyone else wants to? Spread some love around. That photo really is heartbreaking.

For me personally...I never really thought about Debbie's feelings...I guess I was always so worried about what happened to Michael...that I think I am guilty of forgetting that SHE DID love Michael...SHE lost him to.. I guess I was being selfish not to care about her feelings as well. Thank You so much for letting her know that she is not hated...and the fans who are sending her hate mail..should be ashamed of themselves. Thanks for posting the photo.

Me too! I'd like to let her know that the majority of us MJ fans do appreciate her.

Just imagine you were too afraid to visit your own EX HUSBANDS grave because a bunch of lunatics send you hate mail and hate your guts, I'm glad Michael never knew all the different sides of some of his ''fans'' heck some hate his very own children for being born and ''taking him away from his real family'' I have seen such comments (not on this board maybe) but I have seen them on Michael's very own message board. It's mind boggling to read and see these kind of statements from ''fans''.

Apart from her association to Marc Shaffel which I admit, I find strange I haven't seen this woman do anything wrong quiet the contrary, I have seen relatives of him selling out, launching a career on his death, his own father going nuts. This woman hasn't done anything but give Michael 2 of the children he always longed for to be happy.

Last edited:
part from her association to Marc Shaffel which I admit, I find strange I haven't seen this woman do anything wrong quiet the contrary, I haven seen relatives of him selling out, launching a career on his death, his own father going nuts. This woman hasn't done anything but give Michael 2 of the children he always longed for to be happy.
yeap totally agree

I would also like to send her a letter. She's one of the few in Michael's life who have continued to show grace following his death. She has been loyal. I trust her. Does anyone have her address?

Last edited:
I have to admit that I didn't like Debbie that much but I always respected her for being the mother of Prince & Paris. I think I got the wrong impression on her. Now I have no doubt that she truly loved Michael. The whole story is really sad

Is there a way to turn the hate mail into L.O.V.E. mail?
I think she deserves it, just for her friendship and help for Michael all those years.....

Maybe a group of us could send something if anyone else wants to? Spread some love around. That photo really is heartbreaking.

Me too! I'd like to let her know that the majority of us MJ fans do appreciate her.

let's do that. I have always respected her because she seemed to be a genuine person who respected Michael and their agreement and cared for him. I will never forget that TMZ video after MJ's passing when everyone was questioning if MJ was a real father. The paps asked her, "Where is your children's father, Debbie?" And she replied, "He's dead". It was chilling.

There was some news on tmz yesterday about Debbie winning the defamation suit she had. Perhaps the documents are available online and have her address?

Let's look for them. I'd like to send her something to let her know that not all MJ fans are lunatics. And that there are people who respect her, that she is not hated. I had no idea she receives such horrible letters. Poor woman.

Ahh, that picture is so heartbreaking. It made me tear and you can just see how much pain and sadness she is carrying with her. I too will love to send her a letter letting her know how many fans also appreciate her.

let's do that. I have always respected her because she seemed to be a genuine person who respected Michael and their agreement and cared for him. I will never forget that TMZ video after MJ's passing when everyone was questioning if MJ was a real father. The paps asked her, "Where is your children's father, Debbie?" And she replied, "He's dead". It was chilling.

Let's look for them. I'd like to send her something to let her know that not all MJ fans are lunatics. And that there are people who respect her, that she is not hated. I had no idea she receives such horrible letters. Poor woman.

That is chilling. Looking at the story what would we search for 'Rebecca White Vs Debbie Rowe'?

I thought Debbie wasn't so good person but it seems like she actually is. I haven't met her but if I can trust in you.

That is chilling. Looking at the story what would we search for 'Rebecca White Vs Debbie Rowe'?

I can't find anything. Only tabloid stories :( is there probably some legal database where we can look?

I think anyone that wastes there time sending hate to someone is just a sad person. Debbie, like the rest of us is feeling the lost of Michael. However her hanging around with Marc can't be ignored.

EJ and SC MJ fans..... thank you for being there for Michael.

Debbie~ Clearly, the picture is heartbreaking.

I use to dislike Debbie, I thought she was another leech.

That was before I realized they had been friends for like 20 years?.
Gave Michael the ONE thing he wanted most in his life, CHILDREN, to be a FATHER.
Her support of Michael in the Bashit rebuttal.
Her support during the trial.
And her total absence after June 25th in the media with exception when the paps are hunting her down.

^^^ I appreciate Debbie for all of the above.
But I will admit, the whole Schaffel association makes me uneasy.

But I don't know how MJ fans can send HATE mail.:bugeyed This really saddens me. :boohoo:

Thank you for sharing this....Debbie and Michael meant a lot to each other, and it's cruel knowing that fans were sending hate mail. Absolutely disgusting...

I was thinking this very same thing after reading the post. I would be willing to send her thoughts of love.

Aw poor Debbie. Bless her. She is human just like all of us. I myself have read some mean comments about her by other fans...I don't know why. I remember seeing her in the interview in the Living with Michael Jackson rebuttal film - and I could just feel her good spirit. Thanks for sharing this.

I agree that we should get together as a group and send her some love. :heart:

Back