What Memory Of MJJ are you thinking of right now

claud3

Proud Member
Ok what is the one memory you are thinking about MJJ right now. Is it when his hair caught fire in the pespi ad or is it when he won all the awards for thriller.

My memory is when he did the MOTOWN 25 and Billie Jean

Whats yours

When he did the half time performance SuperBowl. For me, that was the best half time performance ever. I mean, wow, he got all the audience to participate. Who else could do that?!?

Michael standing on stage during the beginning of the Dangerous tours with the spark shower behind him:

dangeroustour11.jpg

my memory right now are the american music awards, '84.....i've had that on my mind a lot lately....

All the magic of the HIStory tour, which was his most brilliant tour ever, in my personal opinion. The way he carried himself throughout the performance....it's simply amazing. I have nothing but sheer admiration for Michael. He was a genius for the ages and no one had ever reproduced concerts to that standard. Not one of the "contemporary" artists of today even comes close to imitating his performance, his magic, his passion. No matter what, they will always stand in his shadow.

So, yeah. That tour is magic at its finest. Not to mention....gold pants!!!

I was watching Channel 4 news and there was a feature about starving African children. I immediatly thought of what Katherine said about Michael seeing the TV as a little kid of dying African children and saying to her 'I'm going to do something about that some day.' Made me feel really sad not only because of the feature but because Michael did so much and kept his word but now he's not here anymore :(

Right now? thriller era, Michael with his famous jacket & sunglasses and the most beautiful smile ever...

I was watching Channel 4 news and there was a feature about starving African children. I immediatly thought of what Katherine said about Michael seeing the TV as a little kid of dying African children and saying to her 'I'm going to do something about that some day.' Made me feel really sad not only because of the feature but because Michael did so much and kept his word but now he's not here anymore :(

awww...i've been thinking about that moment A LOT lately :cry:

PHM... When he said..." I Go through Hell touring, I go through Hell...Ok ok, I'll make it positive, you know...The truth" AND ACTION: " I Love to tour"...:lol: "Why y'all start laughing, I was ready to get in to it" :lol:

I Miss him more each day. :(

Tnx for this thread...:)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Right now I'm thinking about his overall kindness and warm heart. It makes me miss him thinking about the kind of person he is - and though I never met him, it seems like I can feel him more now than I ever could before.

Michael standing on stage during the beginning of the Dangerous tours with the spark shower behind him:

dangeroustour11.jpg
Yes!!!! :wild: I love it too. Every time I watch the Dangerous Tour, I get goosebumps with that part and principally hear the screams of the public and also when Michael throws the glasses! It's sooooooooo exciting! :wild: :punk:

The one memory I am seriously giggling from right now. Is from when I was 16 years old and I had first lay my eyes on those gold pants of his. OMG was I ever so badly freaking out when I saw how tight and sexy they had looked on him. And me just so badly wishing I was the gold pants of his. How I had ever gotten through high school is beyond me. And it is no wonder why the HIStory Era has always remain my number 1 favorite MJ Era. I definitely a true gold pants girl. :heart: :wub:

Smooth Criminal.
The first time I saw that video and I could hardly understand it was possible for a human being to dance like that and to make a movie or a short film, and be dressed in white and use a fedora while doing the gravity lean.... man.... too much for my young brain!

:blink:

Last edited:
The most favorite - on 10 Anniversary МТV during execution Will You Be There, here at Michael the PRESENT tears. It is impossible to look most without tears, especially understanding the text, it after all its verses from Dancing The Dream.
And still Billie Jean from a film is in general very symbolically! It has shown that it that, former Michael that it is impossible to break, simplify or make it more "civilized",what would like to see his "inhabitants"

Michael's 45th birthday-when he did the whole prince charming bit. It was so sweet.:wub:

How 13 years ago to the day, I was at Wembley stadium for the History tour. :)

One of my favorite memories is when Michael went with Brook and carried Emanuel Lewis to the awards show. He didn't care what people thought as long as he made his friend happy. It just shows how sweet Michael was. Most stars would have just been worried about looking cool at an awards show and not carrying a child around with them. He was the best.

Back