Votes: 25 25.8%
  • No - I cant afford to go VIP

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • No - I dont want to go VIP

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters

PrettyYoungThang

Proud Member
So, its the roughly 800GBP question (and then some if you are international fan like me and have to pay for flights, accommodation etc)

- Will you go VIP or one of the standard price tickets?

Personally im itching to go VIP. I can afford it, but dont know if I can justify it with all the other costs on top, especially when I consider other things in my life that require a lot of money too :(

Although I've read the VIP package it isn't very specific about certain things like 'goody bag', what kind of things will be in the goody bag etc. It sounds good but I'm not sure at the minute what is offered justifies the £795 price tag.

i wish i could do it but its too expensive and i don't really think its worth the price.

It might have been a good idea if it were just me going, but I can't do VIP for myself and three others who are underage when they include parties and champagne. It would not make sense for me. (I can't afford them for us all either).

If you got to go and meet him then id go vip in a flash but ive been a vip at a show before and it wasnt that good.

If it were for a show later on, like say, September....maybe. But Imma have to skip it if I go in July.

Don't see any reason WHY to go VIP!

BUT if all other tickets are sold out and I can have VIP I'll buy that 4 sure!

i'm going vip. I don't care about the bag and I won't be drinking either. I just want to be up in the front. I was looking or tickets to be this much anyway. I thought the tickets prices were cheaps (original ones). I'm trying for one vip show and then another show but just good seats. I refuse to pay to see michael from a balcony. lol

i'm going vip. I don't care about the bag and I won't be drinking either. I just want to be up in the front. I was looking or tickets to be this much anyway. I thought the tickets prices were cheaps (original ones). I'm trying for one vip show and then another show but just good seats. I refuse to pay to see michael from a balcony. lol

same here, i dont drink and the goody bag might be fun and all....but be there in the front, and seating at the same time, would be awesome...i dont wanna see him from a long distance...:no:

is he expected to be on the after-show party??

there will probably be celebrities there, right?

same here, i dont drink and the goody bag might be fun and all....but be there in the front, and seating at the same time, would be awesome...i dont wanna see him from a long distance...:no:

is he expected to be on the after-show party??

there will probably be celebrities there, right?
I hope he comes to the after party. I do believe famous ppl will be there.

I wonder what the difference is between the cheap vip seat (775 pounds) and the most expensive (795)

hm maybe 795 will be seats in the middle and 770 for the sides?
or 770 will be for the lower tire maybe?

who knows!

yeah im trying to see cuz i don't want to pay that much to sit on the side or on a tier.

*sigh* I can't suddenly spend so much money at once. I have other things to worry about with the money. Like if he's going to be at after party and I get to meet him then I'd try anything to go VIP. *_*

I was just going standard and got for standard but then went for VIP too. :mello:

I rly have nooo idea how you guys pay so much money for ONE concert as a vip...

No, I've bought standard seats. If I got VIP I would have only been able to afford one show, so I split it over several dates. I would have loved to have been that close to the stage though!

I can not afford a VIP ticket.

I am just hoping for a concert on the european mainland with a standing crowd so i can camp in front of the stadium and get close!\

For London i have bought 2 tickets on the upper tier.

I rly have nooo idea how you guys pay so much money for ONE concert as a vip...
Why does it matter to you? Do we have to all a sudden answer to you, now? We spend it because we don't like putting price tags on dreams. If we go broke doing it, it's our fault. I'm not that stupid, though, so don't act like we are.

i have VIP, because it will be my first and i guess last time to see him and then i will be very close ^^

I have vip for the 18th july, can't wait just had to do it once

Why does it matter to you? Do we have to all a sudden answer to you, now? We spend it because we don't like putting price tags on dreams. If we go broke doing it, it's our fault. I'm not that stupid, though, so don't act like we are.

YES!!! so true! I always say that to see Mj live..you can't really put a price on that. it's just special!
I'm going VIP 2 days btw..
but..concidering the price for the front row ticket too it's like a VIP too..kind of. without goodie bags and after party though.
but I don't care about those stuff,
I just wanna be as close as I can be to michael jackson.
and I work so I'll save up the money I spend again anyway!
this is it. once in a life time..and my first time seing Mj live. gonna be so special :wub: waited 14 years. saved money 12 years for this so..

Back