Most AMAZING video ever! *Must watch*

*MissChanel*

Proud Member
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI8RTbJLTbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI8RTbJLTbY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Wow! That was beautiful! I LOVE it!! :clap: Thank you for sharing ! :hug:

Could you please post the link to the video? For some reason I haven't been able to see the embedded videos here for a while now.

Oh wow! Aw, that was so beautiful.

Very amazing and SO true. Thank you for posting. Really made me smile.

So powerful and so very true.

Those who are 'crazy' enough to try and challenge the norms, those who think differently from society, those who are not afraid to push the boundaries and those who try to make this crazy world a better place, THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO TRULY CHANGE THE WORLD for the better.

Michael is a genius, an innovator, and a true humanitarian. Solely doing what he can for others.

amazing, amazing, amazing.....more people need to be like him in this world....:wub:

ive been in tears over this kinda theme for hours. My parents basically don't understand whats so good about him, they try to be polite to me but i can tell really they just think all the shit that the press has said. I know this will sound vain, but i think you have to be highly intelligent to spot genius and to really know why it's genius. I have very very violent thoughts about quiet literally hammering truth into peoples heads, and don't pretend alot of you don't have these too for time to time. Michael is the biggest injustice of all time in so many ways and fields

This was made by MaJic, a member here. Give him credit for it.

He even made a thread about it in the 2000 Watts section of this forum.

it feels like that's supposed to be a new commercial that would air on tv. it would be nice, if it did.

more like a public service announcement.

i'm always mixed that they are coming out now...but..i'm glad they're coming out.

I saw it yesterday and posted the speech as my FB status. The speech was written by Jack Kerouac. It sums up Michael so much. He talked about changing the world and he was the one that did.

I know this is slightly off topic, but I wasn't sure where to post this... has anyone else noticed that so many people are now defending Michael in Youtube comments and forums and things... God before June 25th I was in that defending minority... but now most people are ready to stick up for Michael... :)

I know this is slightly off topic, but I wasn't sure where to post this... has anyone else noticed that so many people are now defending Michael in Youtube comments and forums and things... God before June 25th I was in that defending minority... but now most people are ready to stick up for Michael... :)

Yup....

I've noticed that... People tend to defend Michael now... :) And it's usually a three to one against the haters too. :p ^_^

Yup....

I've noticed that... People tend to defend Michael now... :) And it's usually a three to one against the haters too. :p ^_^

yes, while things have improved, they still are no where near how they should be. People need to stop looking at him as one of the best or one of the biggest, cause he was THE biggest and the best, its getting there but he's still not getting the recognition he deserves

Back