Confirmed New Album Collaborations & Info/Quotes

Neyo on BET honors red carpet January 2008
Um, things are coming along nicely. You know Mike is definately being very picky, which he needs, you know, which he needs to be you know this is a very important album.. he's taking his time, but umm.. I think its gonna be good, I think its gonna be good.

Oh nice! Where'd you get this from? :)

JUST ONE WORD: STOP COLLABORATION!!!!!! I LISTEN TODAY THE GIRL IS MINE, WANNA BE STARTIN , BEAT AND BILLIE JEAN BY COLLABORATORS::::.

MICHAEL NEED TO STOPPPP:::: I WANT MICHAEL's STYLE nOT HIP POP 's STYLE!!!
I ALMOST NEED TO REGURGITATE!!!!

I DONT CARE IF YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ME..... I SAID JUST THE TRUTH.... I M VERY DISAPPOINT.. IS ALL WRONG... WILLIAM GO BACK!!!!! GO HOME!!!

SORRY FOLKS!!! BUT IM TIRED ..................................... STOOOOPPPPPP

Last edited:
OK.. again.

do not judge who Michael is collaborating with.. REMIXES are very different.

Michael has worked with several people that we would be like ha?? But he sees talent in places others don't. When he sees someone he sees the potentail of what they COULD do when pushed, not what they have done.

Michael had SHAQ on a record, when people first heard about that, they flipped out. "HELL NO, HE'S NOT A REAL RAPPER".. I don't see anyone complaining about the outcome..

Let Michael do what he does..

JUST ONE WORD: STOP COLLABORATION!!!!!! I LISTEN TODAY THE GIRL IS MINE, WANNA BE STARTIN , BEAT AND BILLIE JEAN BY COLLABORATORS::::.

I DONT CARE IF YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ME..... I SAID JUST THE TRUTH.... I M VERY DISAPPOINT.. IS ALL WRONG... WILLIAM GO BACK!!!!! GO HOME!!!

Are you a poster from the old mjjf called MAYU? :unsure:

i dont know what you talking about michael always colaborated with other producers its not the firs time and in my opinion this time the chemistry works very well will and akon made very good job for thriller25 the remixes are very good..and am sure they will make brilliant work in totally new material when they will be free to create as they want i am sure michael will produce one of his best albums ever this time.

hahahaha!!!

if u dont wanna hear about collaborations this is the WRONG place for you! :lol:

Last edited:
Well, I have bought Thriller 25.
And I have to admit something. I didn`t exactly like the idea of Akon collaborating on anything ( big understatement!)

But: I bow down, eat crow, apologice and admit i was wrong.

Humbled, and accepting that good things can come from places I don`t expect it to come from.

So, now I have said it. Sigh.:mello:
Its hard to admit you are wrong..................................:lol:

Last edited:
I commend u for doing so. At least you can do so.

And let me just admit myself, I really hated Akon myself but Ive warmed up to him, hearing WBSS2008 and good quality and Hold My Hand. I think with MJs help, he can really improve. :)

Mike doesnt sound like just a bird..the exact quote is that he still sounds like a nightingale. (great singers those nightingales)

Mike doesnt sound like just a bird..the exact quote is that he still sounds like a nightingale. (great singers those nightingales)

lol :lol: can u imagine will.i.am "yo man mike is tight, he still the king man, he sing like a nightingale!"

hahaha

Last edited:

Please don't say that. Please, i mean Thriller was a collaboration with Toto and Rod Temperton. If they weren't involved we wouldn't have Thriller or Human Nature and to be honest, where would Mike be today without those two? Imagine, no THriller video? Puh-leez.:)

Please don't say that. Please, i mean Thriller was a collaboration with Toto and Rod Temperton. If they weren't involved we wouldn't have Thriller or Human Nature and to be honest, where would Mike be today without those two? Imagine, no THriller video? Puh-leez.:)
Would have been exactly where he is now. Not taking anything away from Rod, but he did admit to writing songs that he knew was Jackson style. In otherwords, he was inspired by what the jacksons had already done. Furthermore, it was MJ who asked for the Thriller song because he wanted to turn himself into a werewolf. The songs were written for and inspired by MJ. So I believe MJ would have been just fine, he would have written them himself. He wrote BJ and BI didn't he,:)

Would have been exactly where he is now. Not taking anything away from Rod, but he did admit to writing songs that he knew was Jackson style. In otherwords, he was inspired by what the jacksons had already done. Furthermore, it was MJ who asked for the Thriller song because he wanted to turn himself into a werewolf. The songs were written for and inspired by MJ. So I believe MJ would have been just fine, he would have written them himself. He wrote BJ and BI didn't he,:)
I think ur right, because a person with his talent was bound to do well

I'm greatful for the songs that Rod had made though, is he still alive? if he is why isnt he working with MJ? :ph34r:

I think ur right, because a person with his talent was bound to do well

I'm greatful for the songs that Rod had made though, is he still alive? if he is why isnt he working with MJ? :ph34r:
Rod would have made a hell of a lot of money off Thriller and OTW and probably retired someplace while he picks up his royalty. I bet he never have to work again for the rest of his life.:)

That sh!t didn't make any sense.

Hollaback.

Rod did have major success prior to MJ, ya know...lol

Rod's work with Heatwave (Boogie Nights is the best example) could have easily been OTW or Thriller tracks.

i agree Mike would have been just fine without Temperton, but to suggest he could have somehow obtained Rod's unique song-writing talent is going too far, imo.

*plays Rock With You*

The problem is not collaborating with people, it's choosing the right people to collaborate with. Michael has always recorded songs written by other people and some of them were true milestones in his production. I for one would never want to be without Rock with You, She's out of my life, Human Nature, Lady in my life, P.Y.T., Man in the Mirror, Gone too soon, Keep the Faith, Butterflies and so on. These songs were all written by amazing songwriters. Akon is not one of those.

I think MJ has the inate ability to turn a nursery rhyme into a hit. All of these excellent writers have written for other artists before yet they didn't make Thriller. MJ did. He would have done it even of Randy wrote the songs. Some of my favourite songs are from the Jacksons album.Which MJ and his brothers wrote. It is MJ's delivery that made the songs what they are. That is why song writers line up to write songs for him.
She's out out of my Life might have been sang by any other artist but without the emotion that MJ put in it, I wouldn't have listened to it let alone buy it.

Last edited:
I think MJ has the inate ability to turn a nursery rhyme into a hit. All of these excellent writers have written for other artists before yet they didn't make Thriller. MJ did. He would have done it even of Randy wrote the songs. Some of my favourite songs are from the Jacksons album.Which MJ and his brothers wrote. It is MJ's delivery that made the songs what they are. That is why song writers line up to write songs for him.
She's out out of my Life might have been sang by any other artist but without the emotion that MJ put in it, I wouldn't have listened to it let alone buy it.

Agreed. And I tend to even like some of the demos for Off The Wall or Thriller - which Michael did before presenting them to Quincy and Co. - better than the originals.

Last edited:
The problem is not collaborating with people, it's choosing the right people to collaborate with. Michael has always recorded songs written by other people and some of them were true milestones in his production. I for one would never want to be without Rock with You, She's out of my life, Human Nature, Lady in my life, P.Y.T., Man in the Mirror, Gone too soon, Keep the Faith, Butterflies and so on. These songs were all written by amazing songwriters. Akon is not one of those.

Michael co-wrote Keep The Faith just wanted to point that out.

ya'll are forgetting what James Brown told MJ before he passed away. MJ is workin with these top popular, influential artists of today to be a mentor to them, like Quincy and Berry gordy was to him. Be and mentor AND make great music that's updated.

Back