Discussion about Charges against Dr. Murray / all threads merged

Re: Brian Oxman is asking for fans help and support to get charges against Murray changed.

I'd rather have him guilty on involuntary manslaughter than walk with nothing on murder 2. I'm gonna stick with T-Mez on this.

Even though the system's effed.

Me too. As much as I think Murray should be up on murder 2 it will be very difficult to convict him on it. I'd rather have him guilty of IM than walk free.

Michael Jackson's death - manslaughter or murder?

Wanted to share this great article with you all.
Hope I'm not dubble posting it.

"At the 52nd Grammy Awards on 31 January, Prince and Paris Jackson accepted the coveted Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of their late father, Michael Jackson. Prince’s poignant first words were, “We’d like to thank God for watching over us for these past seven months.” It’s good that they were taught to place their trust in God, since outside of their close family it will remain hard for them to know who to trust now.

Earlier this year, the doctor at the centre of Jackson’s death, cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray, was photographed looking downcast and forlorn at the star’s crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California. Far from feeling sorry for him, many see this as just another calculated publicity stunt. After all, Murray’s You Tube video last year saw him use that essential minute of filming to protest his innocence rather than to show any remorse or sympathy.

On 8th February, over seven months since Jackson passed away, Dr Murray was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter. He arrived in suit and sunglasses and walked in with officers, but no cuffs, which seems considerably unjust considering the police acted swiftly in handcuffing and publicly humiliating Jackson back in 2003, sending 70+ cars to raid his home for a crime he did not commit.

To this day, Murray has maintained his innocence, saying that he ‘gave nothing to Michael Jackson that should have led to his death.’ The question is, if he didn’t, who did?

Those who knew Michael Jackson are well aware that he had been reaching out to the few people he felt that he could trust in a desperate attempt to let them know that something was amiss. For many years, he had been saying that ‘they’ were going to kill him. When asked who, he would warn confidantes, “for the Beatles catalogue. They're all around me, they're going to kill me."

In another taped conversation with a spiritual advisor, he said that he mistrusted his manager Dr Tohme Tohme to the point where he wanted someone in the fold to keep an eye on him. He said that Tohme had taken charge of all his finances to a point where he didn’t see what came into or went from his own accounts any more.

So many questions remain outstanding. What happened to the CCTV tapes from the house on that fateful night? Why was the will ‘signed’ in Los Angeles when Jackson was actually in New York City on that date? Most importantly, how could it be that Jackson had passed away four hours before the 911 call was made? Was Conrad Murray even in the building at that time? Why, as a qualified cardiologist, did he not at least do CPR on a hard surface rather than on the bed? And who were the mobile calls to that the police traced he made in between administering the drug and making the 911 call?

If Jackson was indeed ill – or even an addict – as some malevolent sources might like us to believe, then how did he pass the medical? If he was fit and well other than suffering from insomnia, which the autopsy confirms, then how could a 25ml dose of Propofol (the amount Murray says he administered) lead to his death?

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission, but what message would this send out to other doctors who are abusing the medical profession and risking lives by administering sometimes lethal doses of cocktails - to those who can offer them enough money? It has been claimed that Murray’s defence team will suggest that Jackson was long term addict whose body had become tolerant to large doses of medication, but even if this were the case, if Murray knew he was dealing with an addict, why was he supplying a multitude of prescription drugs to that 'addict'?

By focussing on Dr Murray alone, the whole picture is left wanting. Who authorised the medical for insurance purposes and what did it entail? Who forced Jackson into fifty shows even when he himself said he wasn’t up to doing that many? How many concerts did the insurance cover and when was it issued? It’s like that there are far more people involved than Dr Murray, and that he is just the tip of the iceberg. Press reports have shown Murray to be incompetent and clumsy with his personal life, and it’s likely that such incompetence and disregard has led to the biggest mess he’s ever had to face, but is Murray a killer, a ridiculously incompetent doctor or a credible fall guy?"

It's written by Dee Pfeiffer.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/michael-jacksons-death-manslaughter-or-murder

Re: Michael Jackson's death - manslaughter or murder?

wow, that's a good, condensed summary of many of the questions we've been asking these past eight months...

Excellent article! Thank you for posting!

Wanted to share this great article with you all.
Hope I'm not dubble posting it.

"At the 52nd Grammy Awards on 31 January, Prince and Paris Jackson accepted the coveted Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of their late father, Michael Jackson. Prince’s poignant first words were, “We’d like to thank God for watching over us for these past seven months.” It’s good that they were taught to place their trust in God, since outside of their close family it will remain hard for them to know who to trust now.

Earlier this year, the doctor at the centre of Jackson’s death, cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray, was photographed looking downcast and forlorn at the star’s crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California. Far from feeling sorry for him, many see this as just another calculated publicity stunt. After all, Murray’s You Tube video last year saw him use that essential minute of filming to protest his innocence rather than to show any remorse or sympathy.

On 8th February, over seven months since Jackson passed away, Dr Murray was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter. He arrived in suit and sunglasses and walked in with officers, but no cuffs, which seems considerably unjust considering the police acted swiftly in handcuffing and publicly humiliating Jackson back in 2003, sending 70+ cars to raid his home for a crime he did not commit.

To this day, Murray has maintained his innocence, saying that he ‘gave nothing to Michael Jackson that should have led to his death.’ The question is, if he didn’t, who did?

Those who knew Michael Jackson are well aware that he had been reaching out to the few people he felt that he could trust in a desperate attempt to let them know that something was amiss. For many years, he had been saying that ‘they’ were going to kill him. When asked who, he would warn confidantes, “for the Beatles catalogue. They're all around me, they're going to kill me."

In another taped conversation with a spiritual advisor, he said that he mistrusted his manager Dr Tohme Tohme to the point where he wanted someone in the fold to keep an eye on him. He said that Tohme had taken charge of all his finances to a point where he didn’t see what came into or went from his own accounts any more.

So many questions remain outstanding. What happened to the CCTV tapes from the house on that fateful night? Why was the will ‘signed’ in Los Angeles when Jackson was actually in New York City on that date? Most importantly, how could it be that Jackson had passed away four hours before the 911 call was made? Was Conrad Murray even in the building at that time? Why, as a qualified cardiologist, did he not at least do CPR on a hard surface rather than on the bed? And who were the mobile calls to that the police traced he made in between administering the drug and making the 911 call?

If Jackson was indeed ill – or even an addict – as some malevolent sources might like us to believe, then how did he pass the medical? If he was fit and well other than suffering from insomnia, which the autopsy confirms, then how could a 25ml dose of Propofol (the amount Murray says he administered) lead to his death?

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission, but what message would this send out to other doctors who are abusing the medical profession and risking lives by administering sometimes lethal doses of cocktails - to those who can offer them enough money? It has been claimed that Murray’s defence team will suggest that Jackson was long term addict whose body had become tolerant to large doses of medication, but even if this were the case, if Murray knew he was dealing with an addict, why was he supplying a multitude of prescription drugs to that 'addict'?

By focussing on Dr Murray alone, the whole picture is left wanting. Who authorised the medical for insurance purposes and what did it entail? Who forced Jackson into fifty shows even when he himself said he wasn’t up to doing that many? How many concerts did the insurance cover and when was it issued? It’s like that there are far more people involved than Dr Murray, and that he is just the tip of the iceberg. Press reports have shown Murray to be incompetent and clumsy with his personal life, and it’s likely that such incompetence and disregard has led to the biggest mess he’s ever had to face, but is Murray a killer, a ridiculously incompetent doctor or a credible fall guy?"

It's written by Dee Pfeiffer.

http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/michael-jacksons-death-manslaughter-or-murder

I think this needs to be mailed to Nancy grace and the women on HLN and tmz and access hollywood,E! news and every other entertainment news site. These are ALL questions and comments that need answers. it needs to be brought to peoples attention that Murray didn't do anything to mj for 4 fucking hours! (sorry)

And then we have Thome turning in 5 million, saying it was a secret between him and Michael.

Well, Thome, according to Michael, he didn't know what the heck was going on with you and his money.

Re: Brian Oxman is asking for fans help and support to get charges against Murray changed.

deleted

Last edited:

And then we have Thome turning in 5 million, saying it was a secret between him and Michael.

Well, Thome, according to Michael, he didn't know what the heck was going on with you and his money.

Exactly...he is shady as. I'd love to know why nobody seems to be investigating his ass.

great post, totally agree, too many questions

The charges against Murray Are simply wrong!

Administrators from many MJ sites got together and put this letter together. We are doing all we can to get the LADA, who is running for the office of Attorney General in November to feel the pressure and file the appropriate charges in this case. The evidence is overwhelming against Murray and this NOT being IMS. They showed Micheal no Mercy in life and now the don't want to give him justice in death.
www.justice4mj.com

Feel free to copy and paste..it is being circulated around all MJ sites.

Please copy this letter and email it to Steve Cooley's office as soon as possible -

Dear,

I am a member of a large and growing group of people , demanding appropriate justice for the murder of Michael Jackson.
We want an immediate review of the involuntary manslaughter charges against Dr. Conrad Murray.
Based on the facts, that are present in the case of The People vs. Conrad Murray,
We are convinced that Dr. Murray is responsible for the death of Michael Jackson and has displayed a careless and intentional disregard for his life.
We are demanding that Michael Jackson be treated with the same rights afforded toevery other American citizen.
In just this month, Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley set the bail of a Medical Marijuana Operator for $520,000 . Dr. Conrad Murray’s bail was only set for $75,000.
It is evident that the dispensing of justice is not being applied in Los Angeles. When the
crimes of marijuana distributor are judged more harshly than the alleged crimes of
well-known cardiologist charged with just “involuntary manslaughter?” It is apparent , that justice has not prevailed.
We are firm in our belief that the charges are not sufficient in this case and we are demanding an increase of the charges, that are appropriate with the facts, that are present.
THE FACTS:
Dr. Murray administered Propofol in a residential home setting without the aid of appropriate medical equipment to monitor his patient, Michael Jackson.
Dr. Murray, a cardiologist, knowingly performed CPR on a bed, contrary to medical guidelines on how to perform effective CPR.
Dr. Murray , left the room from unspecified amount of time , after injecting high levels of Propofol into Mr. Jackson. Given , Dr.Murray’s credentials, we find it hard to accept, he was unaware of the dangers.

Dr. Murray did not use sound judgment and wasted precious time in calling for 9-1-1 assistance.
Mr. Murray did not tell the truth - regarding the amount of Propofol he administered to Michael Jackson and those amounts are not supported by the autopsy findings.of Michael Jackson.
Deliberate inconsistencies in the timeline provided by Dr.Murray.
We would like an investigation of the allegations, that Dr.Murray left the premises of Carolwood Drive for several hours, after he administered the Propofol to Michael Jackson.
Clearly, this is a premeditated abandonment of his hippocratic oath as a doctor. In addition, Dr.Murray’s deliberate actions, warrant a charge of Murder 2.
Given the gravity of the situation and the fact, Mr.Jackson’s life was taken. Frankly, the charge of “Involuntary manslaughter “ is a slap on the wrist.
We are a base of constituents, representing millions of interested people,
who are dedicated to this case and its outcome.
We look to you, to represent , best interest of the people of California, Michael Jackson’s family and most importantly, his three children .
Thank you for your attention of this request. We look forward to immediate action.

Steve Cooley
District Attorney's Office County of Los Angeles 210 West Temple Street, Suite 18000Los Angeles, CA 90012-3210
webmail@da.lacounty.gov.
Twitter - stevecooley4AG

Jerry "Edmund" Brown Jr
Attorney General’s Office California Department of Justice
Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger State Capitol Building Sacramento, CA 95814Phone: 916-445-2841Fax: 916-558-3160 916-558-3160 ( new number )

http://www.stevecooley.com/

Re: The charges against Murray Are simply wrong!

deleted

Last edited:

Good post, i just don't understand how any body could think Murray is a fall guy.

I think this needs to be mailed to Nancy grace and the women on HLN and tmz and access hollywood,E! news and every other entertainment news site. These are ALL questions and comments that need answers. it needs to be brought to peoples attention that Murray didn't do anything to mj for 4 fucking hours! (sorry)

are you kidding me? since when is the media on Michael's side?
the only ones who are asking the right questions are a few fans and a few random journalists that no one pays attention to
as far as I can see Michael has already been crucified by the media - even in death when he was killed by someone else, and Murray is already being seen as a victim "wrong place wrong time"
and Thome doesn't even need to worry anymore about anyone asking him questions

Thanks guys...The family knows what we are doing and they appreciate it.

Was there news recently of the DA considering adding more charges against Murray?

My grandmother told me today that she was watching the news earlier when I was at school and they said at the request of the Jackson family, they found more evidence that could open up a bunch of new charges against Murray. I tried looking it up online but I can't seem to find anything.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Re: Was there news recently of the DA considering adding more charges against Murray?

I haven't at all. Sorry!

Re: Was there news recently of the DA considering adding more charges against Murray?

I read something like that on a tabloid sight.

Good letter, I will email them tomorrow.

I am going to print it off and add The people of the world too.

I read something like that on a tabloid sight.

You mean, "site?"

I have not heard about this, but it seems totally appropriate. There is NO way that Involuntary Manslaughter is justice. No way, and a lot of people know that now. . . .

indeed. they have to add more charges and make it at least second degree murder .

agree with adding more charges but the story the poster quoted is prob just the media adding on xtras after the family said the charges werent enough etc ontop of the claims by toya

agree with adding more charges but the story the poster quoted is prob just the media adding on xtras after the family said the charges werent enough etc ontop of the claims by toya

Yes, thats what I meant also. The 'family' part of the story was out there from tabloids. It would be the DA to do this, not the family.

It would be more than fair to increase the charges provided they have gathered the evidence to prove it.
I am concerned about what Tom Mes pointed out-there is a chance for Murray to walk free if they can't support a murder 2 case.

........whoops,I just e-mailed the letter to the DA,is that still oke aswell?
I dont want to mess anything up...lol

Back