Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
Sexiest man ever :)
Although when he's with children his sweet, caring, kind, beautiful soul shows through :')
I love him, hes an amazing person in so many ways.

I was looking at this picture and remembered this thread:

2ce45mvq.png

:doh: :doh: :doh:

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Sooooooooooooooo sexy..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

I miss you Michael.... :(

NO WAY was Michael ugly. Maybe what they thought was "ugly" was the make-up?

He was a very handsome man, but I didn't like the make-up on him either. Sometimes there was so much it made me wince. The less make-up he wore, the more handsome he looked to me. And I liked his nose best around the Thriller era.

Michael was always very good looking and very sexy guy, and even more so when he didn't wear all that make up. The less make up the better. It's a shame he didn't have a make up artist that emphasized that less is better.

Yes, he was sexy. And I agree, Michael was more handsome with less make-up.

I want to know, who are the 17 who voted "no"?
Michael is the sexiest man to ever walked on the face of the earth. :wub: everything is so sexy about him

Do I think Michael is sexy ? H*ll yes!!! But he is so much more than that: it's his inner beauty and the pure love that shone from his eyes. There's a picture in the book Moonwalk and I would just look at it and burst into tears because of the loving look in his eyes. I have never seen or experienced so much LOVE that emanated from one person.

Apart from all that - if there are any doubters: did you ever look at the Gold Pants thread and manhood thread ? If you ever feel down, just go there and it perks you right up ( no pun intended).

The only bad thing about Michael's sexiness that I can think of right now is that nobody measures up to him! Sorry guys!

Do I think Michael is sexy ? H*ll yes!!! But he is so much more than that: it's his inner beauty and the pure love that shone from his eyes. There's a picture in the book Moonwalk and I would just look at it and burst into tears because of the loving look in his eyes. I have never seen or experienced so much LOVE that emanated from one person.

Apart from all that - if there are any doubters: did you ever look at the Gold Pants thread and manhood thread ? If you ever feel down, just go there and it perks you right up ( no pun intended).

The only bad thing about Michael's sexiness that I can think of right now is that nobody measures up to him! Sorry guys!

i totally agree!!!

xx

I want to know, who are the 17 who voted "no"?
Michael is the sexiest man to ever walked on the face of the earth. :wub: everything is so sexy about him

That was my thoughts EXACTLY, when I saw the results!! :lol: I was like "WHO the hell voted for NO???!!!" :bugeyed :crazy: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my thoughts EXACTLY, when I saw the results!! :lol: I was like "WHO the hell voted for NO???!!!" :bugeyed :crazy: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of those people could be the guys on here...

Uh, he's only like the sexiest man to have EVER lived!!! (Anderson Cooper and Alexander Hamilton are close 2nd and 3rd lol.)

Do I think Michael Jackson is sexy? Let me think---he's GORGEOUS, intelligent, funny, kind, GORGEOUS, talented, compassionate, creative, GORGEOUS, soulful, socially aware, GORGEOUS, has integrity, generous, sincere.....yeah, I'd have to say I think Michael Jackson is sexy. Not only that, he got sexier as he got older. Sigh......

Do I think Michael Jackson is sexy? Let me think---he's GORGEOUS, intelligent, funny, kind, GORGEOUS, talented, compassionate, creative, GORGEOUS, soulful, socially aware, GORGEOUS, has integrity, generous, sincere.....yeah, I'd have to say I think Michael Jackson is sexy. Not only that, he got sexier as he got older. Sigh......

:agree:

i voted yes... But in all honesty there is no words to really describe Michael he is a very sexy man but his looks aint the only thing that makes him sexy.

I think he was definitely sexy, but more so from the Bad era onwards. Before that, he was just shy and cute but not so much sexy (imo) and in the last 10 years, I don't really think of him as "sexy" either cause he was old enough to be my father lol. Btw I just discovered this today, a rare fragment of MJ talking sexy hehe, from Henry Vaccaro's collection. Check out the first 8 seconds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAnV_u_UBo

:heat:

I think he was definitely sexy, but more so from the Bad era onwards. Before that, he was just shy and cute but not so much sexy (imo) and in the last 10 years, I don't really think of him as "sexy" either cause he was old enough to be my father lol. Btw I just discovered this today, a rare fragment of MJ talking sexy hehe, from Henry Vaccaro's collection. Check out the first 8 seconds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAAnV_u_UBo

:heat:

:dropdead: oooooh, i've never seen this one.....:heat:

P.S. I like the first comment..."Michael is a walking orgasm"...Damn straight...

UM. YESSS. Like... I could seriously watch this gif all freakin' day if I wanted to. ALLLLLL. FREAKIN' DAY. HAWT DAMN!! :dribble: Enjoy ladies. :naughty:

mjjj-o.gif

ha ha! i stared at that gif for like ten mintues before I read ur post!
I could soooooooooooooo look at it all day too!!!! yow!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

michael was a handsoe man,who didnt even need plastic surgery cuz he was already very good looking. he was sexy-when he was on stage or when he was about business,like his 2001 speech about racism and when he did the interview with lisa marie and diane sawyer.

he had a beauty that was more than skin deep because when he was no longer sexually attractive in my opinion(invincible era+) he was still beautiful and his true beauty was in his heart and his soul and those big brown eyes.

but when the man got on stage and performed he was sexy and confident and sweet

Wow all the right words to describe him.

I wholeheartedly agree, as he got older, he acted like he KNEW how much power he had on ladies, but not to the point of bragging. Mike, I know and many others know you wasn't all innocent and childlike 24/7!:D He was the real playa behind the shy smile:wub:

cant believe 18 people said he isnt sexy!!
he is the sexiest man EVER! delicious in fact :shifty:
:naughty:

Sexy, sexy the sexiest man ever and ever and ever.
Everything about him is so hot. The way he walks, talks, smiles, the look in his eyes....not to mention the way he dances. Sex-overload.
He is sexy when he is angry, when laughing, even when he is sad he is sexy.
He makes you wanna hold him and never let him go.

Sexy, sexy the sexiest man ever and ever and ever.
Everything about him is so hot. The way he walks, talks, smiles, the look in his eyes....not to mention the way he dances. Sex-overload.
He is sexy when he is angry, when laughing, even when he is sad he is sexy.
He makes you wanna hold him and never let him go.

describes my feelings to a tee :D :wub:

Back