Fans contacting DA / Atty.Gen. / Governor / President

Re: Emails from Fans to the DA office

Allegations that Michael Jackson kidnapped a family and held them hostage at his estate thereby necessitating a need for them to plan escape via hot air balloon demonstrates the way in which prosecution teams use whatever they need to ensure a conviction.

Hehe, sorry this makes me laugh every time. So preposterous.

Excellent letter though.

Hehe, sorry this makes me laugh every time. So preposterous.

Excellent letter though.

Thanks guys. It took the better of five hours to put together my thoughts, write and edit this letter, removing the emotion and appealing to the need to prosecute based on fact, not because of my personal devastation in losing Mike. I tend to run long when I write (as you can see), but this was a 5-pager to start. I edited out what I could and consolidated, but I felt that it would be a disservice to edit ANY of the details of this alleged crime. I've been holding it all in and it just spewed forth. I think I was trying to be sympathetic to Murray until I saw him speak in church in front of a camera and then show up to Mike's grave in front of a camera. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I received 'Delayed' email notifications for both LAPD & DA emails this morning so perhaps the emails aren't going through.

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

contact@lapd.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)"

Re: fans flooded phone lines at DA/LAPD demanding Murray be "handcuffed"

I think we should stop this campaign on Monday and see what happens. Two days of protests are enough, in my opinion. We showed them that we are watching and we are there to fight for Michael. But if we continue with calling and emailing them every day, they will just call us crazy and stop paying attention.

I received 'Delayed' email notifications for both LAPD & DA emails this morning so perhaps the emails aren't going through.

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

contact@lapd.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)"

LOL MJ fans have crashed their inbox!

My mails from Feb. 5th just came back:

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

contact@lapd.com:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

webmail@da.lacounty.org:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Anybody else experienced that problem? I have no problem whatsoever to send mails elesewhere. What does that mean? It doesn't say that the mailbox was full or something like that. I'm no technician and I have no idea what SMTP is and all that, but right now I feel "blocked" and I don't like it at all!

I am going to write them an email tomorrow since i am just seeing this right now and it is really late.

I'm a Californian and will it make it perfectly clear that I see that my tax dollars and those of my friends and family are clearly being wasted the more time they wait on arresting this guy.

Thanks OP!

I really think we should stop for now. We made our point. Geez, we crashed their mailboxes. They know we are watching. Let's stop for now because I am afraid they might write us off as crazy people and stop paying attention.

well done..

Sent e-mails already! UNITED FOR MICHAEL!!! :yes:

Jackson fans flooded phone lines at the district attorney's office and at the LAPD's robbery-homicide unit demanding that Murray be brought to court in handcuffs.

"When Michael Jackson was arrested for a crime he didn't commit, he was handcuffed and publicly humiliated," said Samantha DeGossen, a fan who organized the protest via Internet sites. "We're outraged that Dr. Murray is not being subjected to the same treatment."

Jackson was tried and acquitted on child molestation charges in Santa Maria, Calif., in 2005. He flew to Santa Maria on a private plane and surrendered to law enforcement authorities who handcuffed him and drove him to a jail to be fingerprinted and photographed.

DeGossen said a group of fans plans to be on hand Monday to protest outside the courthouse if Murray is allowed to surrender on his own.

"All we want is justice for Michael Jackson," she said.

Sam is one of the follower fans who also organises TINI. This calling of LAPD/DA was organised with Karen Faye.

Well done to them, and others here such as TwinklEE who also called.

I really think we should stop for now. We made our point. Geez, we crashed their mailboxes. They know we are watching. Let's stop for now because I am afraid they might write us off as crazy people and stop paying attention.
I doubt they would write us off as crazy. Everyone's emails have been intelligent, collected thoughts. Everyone has been respectful and professional.

One doesn't stop when things become inconvenient. The fact that their email is blocking us only tells me that we need to start sending physical mail.

I think we need a separate thread (a sticky, maybe?) with the phone numbers, e-mail, mailing address and fax number for where we should be directing our concerns about this. I'm not sure who to contact and where, but I'd really like to let them know we're watching and concerned.

Well done everyone, I just sent one.. I along with a few other fans are making calls to the DA today and early tomorrow regarding this.. Please if you can do the same.. Maybe they might have a heart and listen if we the fans speak up.. xxx

Emails seemed to be bouncing either they have received so many emails or they turned off there email system... MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm

Whoa your emails sound all so good. I feel pretty silly with my one already, because I really didn't know where to start and what to say and be polite... and because english is not my first language... anyway, here it is (...oh and btw just got a mail from them, but it's an automatic one about that the mail will be retried for 2 more days) -oh and btw 2nd I said "I would like to speak for the european fans" because I didn't know how many would send a mail too, just don't want anyone to think that I pretend to be a spokesperson)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to speak for the european Michael Jacksons fans and would like to express our concern about Conrad Murray.

After almost 8 months of waiting we hoped that today, friday, would be the day for Justice to begin. But still nothing happened. We do not claim that the LAPD is not doing their work correctly - quite the contrary.

But we are concerned, since we fans know how Michael has been treated in 2003 before being charged and after all being innocent, compared to Conrad Murray who injected the lethal dose, being treated not comparable but hearing (from the press and tabloids) that he is going to have an own reality show, giving autographs and even visting Michael resting place and being spotted accidently by ET. I know, you have nothing do to with this media stunts, but I just want to express our concern.

In hope that justice will prevail

Best regards
Jennifer A.

One doesn't stop when things become inconvenient. The fact that their email is blocking us only tells me that we need to start sending physical mail.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I sent mine yesterday and I did not recieve a blocked notice.......what I DID do was...I took the e-mail address and copy and pasted it from the original thing that pops up when you click on the e-mail address that was posted here on this thread and I put it in my own e-mail header.....so another words I didnt send the e-mail from that little box....I dont know if that made the difference,

Has anybody who e-mailed gotten a reply back? I'm just wondering if they are answering e-mails or leaving them unresponded because I sent one. :)

Fans need to realize that they want to buid a stong case so there is no way he will be found innocent....

also

The LA DA's office didn't arrest Michael.... Santa Barbara did.... Some of you are making yourselves look like asses.

Has anybody who e-mailed gotten a reply back? I'm just wondering if they are answering e-mails or leaving them unresponded because I sent one. :)

I don't think they're responding to anything at this stage. I've sent two e-mails (from different e-mail boxes), one two days ago and one about 5 minutes ago, and received no response.
Perhaps they're going to put some official automated message eventually and send it to everyone that wrote to them?
OR they're not gonna do anything.

Fans need to realize that they want to buid a stong case so there is no way he will be found innocent....

also

The LA DA's office didn't arrest Michael.... Santa Barbara did.... Some of you are making yourselves look like asses.

These are minor things that won't make any difference. LA, SB who cares. This is about Justice System as a whole.
The main point is to let them know ppl are watching them and demand justice.
They would've received thousands of e-mails by now, do you think they're gonna read them all?
No one is making asses of themselves, guys, keep going!
Justice for Michael!

Here's mine:

This man should not be able to negotiate his surrender. He gave a lethal dose of propofol to the most famous man on earth and one of the most loved. Unless you want a constant barrage of hate mail and protesters, cuff him and make sure there are press there to film it. When Michael Jackson surrendered to authorities in 2003 they cuffed him. Murray should not get special treatment. If you let him walk in uncuffed, it is going to look really bad for LAPD.

also

I think people are well aware that Michael was taken into custody in Santa Barbara. That is irrelevant to the general public's perception of fairness. The image of Michael in hand cuffs is burned into the public memory. If Murray "negotiates" his surrender and walks into the court house, it will be percieved as special treatment. The LAPD are saavy enough to know this. The only people making asses of themselves are the ones defending Murray.

Back