Got Pets??

GREAT pics -- I llooooveeee Goldens. My very 1st dog was a Golden. Got her for the family when I was 4 years old and grew up with her until I was around 15. She was a great dog and I still think of her all the time. I will definitely own another Golden someday. :)

GREAT pics -- I llooooveeee Goldens. My very 1st dog was a Golden. Got her for the family when I was 4 years old and grew up with her until I was around 15. She was a great dog and I still think of her all the time. I will definitely own another Golden someday. :)

I always get excited when I hear of poeple who adore Goldens :lol:

Be sure to post pics when that happens, Jacksonxo :)

Me and Yoshi

911703855_6_88_h.jpeg

911704233_6_PHo0.jpeg

GORGEOUS pets everyone :) :)

Here's my cat, shes 13 years old and her name is Snowball :)

Snowball.jpg

And here's my cousins Jug - (Pug/Jack Russel) :) His names Oscar and he's 12 weeks old!!

oscar.jpg

oscar3.jpg

Me with Oscar...

oscar2.jpg

Love Anna
x

GORGEOUS pets everyone :) :)

Here's my cat, shes 13 years old and her name is Snowball :)

Snowball.jpg

And here's my cousins Jug - (Pug/Jack Russel) :) His names Oscar and he's 12 weeks old!!

oscar.jpg

oscar3.jpg

Me with Oscar...

oscar2.jpg

Love Anna
x

I do not know who is the most beautiful :scratch:: Snowball or Oscar. :wild: They are sooooooooo beautiful. :wub:

Congratulations to them. :clapping:

That is one awesome dog, i have never seen that mix before. My bro and father have a Jack Russel, a great breed it is, practically every dog breed is great.

Everyone's pets are so cute! Here are mine.

This is Bagera:
4528972432_f955467c50_o.jpg

I was in the middle of giving him a haircut when I decided to make a friend for him :lol:
4528340101_83dbdf9737_o.jpg

My turtles. Sid is the bigger one and Little Turtle. I just call him LT.
4528340193_44e83956b6_o.jpg

Sorry about the crappy phone quality.

This is Bagera:

I was in the middle of giving him a haircut when I decided to make a friend for him :lol:
4528340101_83dbdf9737_o.jpg

My turtles. Sid is the bigger one and Little Turtle. I just call him LT.
4528340193_44e83956b6_o.jpg

:lol: the haircutfriend ;D
Your dog looks very sweet:wub:

That is one awesome dog, i have never seen that mix before. My bro and father have a Jack Russel, a great breed it is, practically every dog breed is great.

Yeah he's adorable!! :) Yeah Jack Russels are so cute. I love all god breeds too!!

This is Bagera:

Awwww how cute is your little dog!!!!!!!!

I have two pets. A dog and a cat :) The dog is a female , and it's name is Rona and the cat is a male and it's name is Tigrut(means little tiger).

This is my little terror. Gorgeous but a handful. I love her to bits though. She's an 11 week old German Shepherd:

scaled.php

Awh she's gorgeous Sloride :yes:

Mojo is so cute, Upside! I really want a cat. :wub:

Back