If Michael Was Reading This Thread...What would you say?

I've always considered myself your "Librarian Girl" and I squealed like a school girl when librarian was mentioned in the Liberian Girl segment on the Bad25 documentary. :laugh:

I'd give you these and just say I miss you like Fyuck :(

il_570xN.465228890_kfxh.jpg

I tell my 10 year old boy, "I love you" and he says, "I love you more." {With no prompting or coaching from me.) How could I not think of you?

I would say this:

I never knew how much of an influence you would be on my life until it was too late, I now love to dance more than I ever did before. I am now learning to understand the reasoning behind music. You have changed the way I talk and look.

========================================================================================
PERSONAL NOTE:
Ever since he passed away, I have found myself to sometimes slip into a more quiet "higher" voice like his in some ways, I do it a lot when I'm embarrassed in front of girls. I also dance when his music comes on, even if it is like a commercial or my friends play it, and then stop it. So like for example, if they play it for maybe 20 seconds, I'm dancing even though the song is over, because I know the song. I also get very shy very fast and I will cry at the same part he cries live. I often say it's all for LOVE L-O-V-E. So am I crazy obsessed or have I embodied his spirit, which is what I believe.

Oh Michael. The words refuse to come together and voice my heart.

But that's okay, you now it all already.

Can you feel how much we all miss you? Are you content and at peace?

I want you to know that I love you more than words can ever describe.
You are my world, moon, stars and sun.
You are the essence of my being.
Your strength is what gets me through.
Your energy keeps me alive.
The impact you have had on my life, is beyond and above anyone else's.
I will forever bow down in gratitude to you.
And trust me when I say this, I'd trade places with you in a split second if that would mean that you could be alive again.
I love you with every breath I take, forever and for always.

That was so nice of you to send Paris out with some hot chocolate for Bill.

My siggy is a visual interpretation of my point of view... always watching you from afar and appreciating your incomparable beauty.

I hope you know the greatest desire of my heart. I hope to make it happen some day very soon, for you. :heart:

Some ed. Professionals need to get their facts right Michael if they cannot write an accurate report, Why write it at all? All they do is cause more grief and distress . I cannot believe my afternoon and what I have read. Absolutely disguising and its beyond words..I want to photocopy it, post the damn thing and let you read it I bet you would be disgusted too,. its completely inaccurate to the point of being corrupt. So terrible so I have to stop this

She/They back me up 100 per cent on this. She/ they are as shocked as I . Please will you give me the strength and all of the will to just fight this.
I just ..urgh

Last edited:
All won't be known until the middle of next month ...

June is so excruciating hard :sigh:

I miss you :cry:

Black_rose_flower_Picture_02.jpg

I remember being at some fun tourist attraction with my kids on this day five years ago, kinda walking around in a daze and wanting to say to every one there..."Don't you realize the enormity of what happened yesterday?" I was in this...fog, trying to process your absence. Sometimes, I still feel that way.

Anyway, lovely Michael. Want some Skittles?

Let's go to the movies, my treat. I'll hide the spray butter and hot sauce in my purse. :cheeky:

Michael i would love to come to Neverland and just sit under the Giving Tree with you today and take in some movies get on some rides and just have a fun day with you my friend. Miss you MJ.

Back