It's as he said - VOTE YOUR SET LIST on mjlive

What upsets me about the voting is that 'Is it Scary' and 'Ghosts' isnt an option to vote for.
I would have loved for MJ to perform 'is it scary' I can also imagine him opening with it. I would have also liked the opportunity to vote for 'Music and me'. but oh well lol.
Can't remember everything I voted for, but my essential songs were;
'Who is it', 'Give into me', 'Remember the Time' and 'Keep the faith'. Would absolutely love to hear those, oh yes 'Will You Be There' and 'Dirty Diana' are also a must for me.
Can wait to see the final setlist, when does the voting finish? Tuesday?

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Scared of the Moon performed by Michael.

Imagine Michael, a piano and a spotlight.

Scared of the Moon! oooooooh.

pleae dont vote for stupid songs like Is It Scarey... remember the world will be watching this so please vote for his classics that eveyone knows!

pleae dont vote for stupid songs like Is It Scarey... remember the world will be watching this so please vote for his classics that eveyone knows!

umm excuse me? stupid songs? is it scary is awesome maybe u shud take a listen 4 the meaning/depth of it. and FUCK the world HES DOING THE SONGS HIS FANS WANT TO HEAR.

Did anyone notice they say on the site vote even if you dont have tickets cause you will see the show anyway
Where can I see that? I can't seem to find it...

Don't even know how many times I voted. Maybe 10 times. Each time I made sure to pick the songs that he's never performed:yes:

voted again. Would be so interesting to see him perform these songs

list.jpg

umm excuse me? stupid songs? is it scary is awesome maybe u shud take a listen 4 the meaning/depth of it. and FUCK the world HES DOING THE SONGS HIS FANS WANT TO HEAR.

Haha I dont get why fans argue about what songs we vote for? x'D

lets vote for our individual favorites and be happy for the out comming :)

I just voted after a lot of deliberating! I was just looking through the list and every song was like, yep, yep. There's not another back catalogue like it, he just couldn't disappoint me. I love them all.

can someone tell me what they think...

1. is MJ going to use ALL the songs that was MOST voted for?

2. or do you think he'll use like 50/50.. he's allready made up his mind and then include some songs that was most voted for?

3. He actually has the set list ready..and just wanna see if he made the right song choices? lol

can someone tell me what they think...

1. is MJ going to use ALL the songs that was MOST voted for?

2. or do you think he'll use like 50/50.. he's allready made up his mind and then include some songs that was most voted for?

3. He actually has the set list ready..and just wanna see if he made the right song choices? lol

Who knows? All it says was ideal set list so I'm gonna guess that he probably has some songs he definitely is doing and then he's open to some suggestions lol. A lot of people have put Unbreakable for opening, I did too! That would be so great!

i totally agree! the words to teh songs give me chills everytime!!!! its like his friggin life story...its metaphorical!!!!!

HIStoryUpDownRemove2.BadUpDownRemove3.Human NatureUpDownRemove4.ScreamUpDownRemove5.D.S.UpDownRemove6.MoneyUpDownRemove7.This Time AroundUpDownRemove8.Remember the TimeUpDownRemove9.Someone in the DarkUpDownRemove10.Blood on the Dance FloorUpDownRemove11.Beautiful GirlUpDownRemove12.Black or WhiteUpDownRemove13.SpeechlessUpDownRemove14.You Rock My WorldUpDownRemove15.You Are My LifeUpDownRemove16.We Are Here to Change the WorldUpDownRemove17.Come TogetherUpDownRemove18.Man in the MirrorUpDownRemove19.CryUpDownRemove20.Heal the World

Here's my list...
I think the set list should tell a story...

:angel:

Is it scary is not a stupid song. Far from it. Its absolute genius.

And to those asking why people are putting Billie Jean, SC, Beat It, etc. on their lists when its likely they will be performed its because their voting for their IDEAL set list. I know for me a MJ show without those songs is definitely not ideal.

Is it scary is not a stupid song. Far from it. Its absolute genius.

And to those asking why people are putting Billie Jean, SC, Beat It, etc. on their lists when its likely they will be performed its because their voting for their IDEAL set list. I know for me a MJ show without those songs is definitely not ideal.

period. :yes:

Haha I dont get why fans argue about what songs we vote for? x'D

lets vote for our individual favorites and be happy for the out comming :)

yea me neither its pretty stupid lol

i totally agree! the words to teh songs give me chills everytime!!!! its like his friggin life story...its metaphorical!!!!!

i know right...i think i love u lol

I love how they've changed the thank you message "You're setlist has been received and passed on to Michael Jackson". As if lol... :lol:

I love how they've changed the thank you message "You're setlist has been received and passed on to Michael Jackson". As if lol... :lol:

lmmfao, right like he has time 2actually sit and review them lol

There is a reason its says "your" ideal setlist. when I vote its for the songs I want to hear, why should I be thinking about the masses (does it ask you to take that into account on the website? no), if Michael thought songs like "is it scary" were stupid why would he even bother asking fans to vote? He would just go with the hits as you say and we'd end up with a setlist similar to HIStory.
I'll vote for the songs I want to hear thanks, as it will be the first and most likely last chance I get.
And as I said 'Is is Scary' isnt even on the list, which is something I found annoying
But anyway whatever the outcome I will still be happy to see him perform live "stupid songs" or not

There is a reason its says "your" ideal setlist. when I vote its for the songs I want to hear, why should I be thinking about the masses (does it ask you to take that into account on the website? no), if Michael thought songs like "is it scary" were stupid why would he even bother asking fans to vote? He would just go with the hits as you say and we'd end up with a setlist similar to HIStory.
I'll vote for the songs I want to hear thanks, as it will be the first and most likely last chance I get.
And as I said 'Is is Scary' isnt even on the list, which is something I found annoying
But anyway whatever the outcome I will still be happy to see him perform live "stupid songs" or not

-hiiiiiiiiiiiiii 5-

remember guys , remember the time wuill be performed in a chair!!! :p

I just saw that "In the Back" is on there. Why would he wanna do that one? I really love it....a lot actually. But it's so unrecognized. No one would know it when he started singing it.

I just saw that "In the Back" is on there. Why would he wanna do that one? I really love it....a lot actually. But it's so unrecognized. No one would know it when he started singing it.

the stans will lol. and im sure they will LOVE IT, altho its not even complete aside from a few lines and the chorus everything else is humming and murmering getting a feel 4 the song. basically its just all of mikes songs released from otw to the ultimate collection

down boy down. lol I love the words to that song.

"I'm gonna be exactly what cha wanta see, it's you who's taaaunting meee be cuz wah waaanting me..." Good stuff good stuff

but I didn't put it on the list. sorry.lol

true dat!:yes:

Back