MIchael.Mania

MIchael.Mania's last message

"After all my strugglings with myself I had some moments of positivity and I posted some positive things here in the hope that it would have a positive influence on me. But I can't go on anymore. I can't wait untill the funeral. I can't go on.

I wish everyone the very best. I just hope I'll meet Michael and hope that my pain will finally be taken away.

Michael, I have alwasy loved you. I love your music. Your style. Your kindness. I love you with all my heart. And my heart has been ripped out since you died.

I wish you all the very very best. I'll be looking down from heaven.

Goodbye"

I'm really sorry to hear she's died. I just hope that her wishes came true and that she's met Michael in heaven. And is looking down on all of us just like she said she would. RIP

That is so heartbreaking to read. :no: :cry:

This is so sad. God bless her and her family and may God help them in this very difficult moment...
I really hope she's with God and Michael now..

Im lost for words, it hurts so much hearing this and i just cant imagine the pain the family must be going through - My thoughts and prayers will be with them at this hard time esp losing someone so young :cry:

Michael.Mania / Myriam - Rest In Peace:angel:

I'm so sad to read this. Lot's of love to the family!

632530852_56ffb00935.jpg

I am crying already over Michael. Now after reading this about his fan Myriam and her last message just want to make me cry even more now. That is just so sad and heartbreaking about her. Well I really hope she is with Michael and God now. Her family has my deepest condolances. May she forever rest in eternal peace.

All I can say is that this is so tragic and heartbreaking.
My thoughts are with the family.
This is so awful....17 years old......Gone Too Soon.
xxx

I PM'd her account in the hope that her brother would pick up the message. He replied earlier today :( If I get another reply to my reply to today's message I'll ask him if there is anything we can do.
I posted in that thread and was so sad when her brother asked for it to be closed, because I assumed that meant that she was gone. :( To have it confirmed, and to hear that she was only 17 years old, is truly heartbreaking. If you do hear back from him, Stephen, do let him know that we are all thinking of their family. And if there is anything at all we can do to help them through this, I would love to be part of the effort.

I really don't know what to say, I posted in the thread she made but it seems we were to late. There's nothing I can say for her family but my condolences are with them. R.I.P :angel:

I know this is so so little but maybe, if her brother get's back to you, we could send a card or letter or something to her family on behalf of MJJC? Just to let them know that we're thinking of them...

Last edited:
I posted in that thread and was so sad when her brother asked for it to be closed, because I assumed that meant that she was gone. :( To have it confirmed, and to hear that she was only 17 years old, is truly heartbreaking. If you do hear back from him, Stephen, do let him know that we are all thinking of their family. And if there is anything at all we can do to help them through this, I would love to be part of the effort.

I was just about the type pretty much the same things you just wrote.

Oh god, this is so awful. I am so sad for this poor young girl :cry:

I didn't know her personally - but to lose someone on here is like losing a family member :cry:

May she rest in peace.

:cry:

I am sitting in tears at this awful news. This is beyond tragic, and I wish I could have helped. I feel so useless but my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.
Please everyone, look after yourselves and eachother. xxx

What sad news. :( Very heartbreaking to read. I pray that she is with God and with Michael. My condolences go to her family.

This is just soooo sad!
Rest in Peace dear!

My condolences go to her family and friends.

:boohoo: i'd seen that thread and hoped and hoped that she'd reply saying she'd gotten better :weeping:

:(... please, just let her be with Michael now and make all her dreams come true in heaven. and I love you most, Michael.

OMG.This is so shocking and heartbreaking... Rest in peace Myriam... I know you'll finaly meet your idol... *cries*

Back