MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We have more snow and its falling heavy:(:no:
Pleaaaaaase don't let my flight be cancelled again tomorrow...:pray:

I'm off now, gonna pack my stuff and won't be online anymore.
See you all saturdaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days

1zyhea0.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

hey everyone, im loving the energy here, its so inspiring!
im afraid emilymj will not be attending on sat, meaning i will be on my larry :D
il be the short grl with the motorbike helmet lol
i cant wait to see you all!
L.O.V.E

3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days 3 days

1zyhea0.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

:lmao:

:wild: :bounce:

Lorraine - In answer too your post it is in Kings, i am waiting to here on Sperrida to see if she can get the time of work to come if not did you need another? If so i may be able to help but not untill I have an answer from her :) x

Guys I have bought 16m of ribbon so if anyone wants to wear a piece of ribbon on their wrist I have plenty!

Lorraine - In answer too your post it is in Kings, i am waiting to here on Sperrida to see if she can get the time of work to come if not did you need another? If so i may be able to help but not untill I have an answer from her :) x
you may aswell give the tix to lorraine and il just leave later nd meet u after navi xx

Wheyy not long now! :dancin:

Is the O2 open 24 hours?

Oh okay thanks ;) Need to make sure I don't get there too early :lol:

Yeah if all goes well in terms of travel I'll be there around 9 :lol:

:p Yeah okay. I need to drop you another text if that one before didn't come through ;)

Guys I have bought 16m of ribbon so if anyone wants to wear a piece of ribbon on their wrist I have plenty!

How kind. I want to wear one cause my tshirt has not arrived even though l asked for a refund. But they informed me that it was already shipped out.

Anyone arriving on Friday? I will be staying at The International Hotel its just one stop from 02 :punk:

:mello:

I will be clinging to you for most of the day unfortunately :coffee:

Because that is what you want :coffee:
But aparently there will be plenty of pretty girls around!!:yes:

I just bough my pice of ribbon!!! :wild:

Now is all about.........
:timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer:

Because that is what you want :coffee:
But aparently there will be plenty of pretty girls around!!:yes:

I just bough my pice of ribbon!!! :wild:

Now is all about.........
:timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer::timer:

That isn't what you want? :coffee:

Why is everyone so excited?

:dancin:
:hysterical:
:rofl:
:clap:
:woohoo:
:jump:
:bowling:
:bounce:
:rogerfriedman:
:imbad:
:party:
:billiejean:
:beatit:

Just under three more days now, arrrgghh!!!! Hope everyone's packed and got their camera's fully charged. Oh and with the ribbon idea that people keep talking about I'm going to buy some tomorrow and we can all have a white ribbon on our arm/wrist. I'll bring a sharpie in case anyone wants to write anything on their's.

Thanks for getting that for me hun!!! Just couldn't get there with work and all!!!!
That coffee you wanted will be a big cup lol!!!

Less than 3 days guys!! I'm soooo waiting for this
bounce8.gif
On friday we will be in London
jumpy.gif
I want a hug too

:hug: There will be a hug waiting for you from me!!! :hug:

Exhibition has been extended...........

Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition ANNOUNCEMENT: Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition has been extended due to popular demand. Last chance to see the EUROPEAN showing until 28 FEBRUARY 2010. The countdown is on... Tickets available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/feature/michael_jackson_exhibition.html

Ticketmaster - Michael Jackson - The Official Exhibition
www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Thanks hun!!! :D

Whoah 3 more days to go!
I have been lurking in this thread :lol:
Don't know why I didn't post before!
But I'm soooo excited! Can't wait to meet you all! :D

Looking forward to meeting you too :yes: :jump:

Pleaaaaaase don't let my flight be cancelled again tomorrow...:pray:

I'm off now, gonna pack my stuff and won't be online anymore.
See you all saturdaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Ok hun! Safe journey and see you soon!!

hey everyone, im loving the energy here, its so inspiring!
im afraid emilymj will not be attending on sat, meaning i will be on my larry :D
il be the short grl with the motorbike helmet lol
i cant wait to see you all!
L.O.V.E

Thanks for letting me know - and hun, there are no larrys here - you'll be with your MJ family!!! :hug:

Yeah if all goes well in terms of travel I'll be there around 9 :lol:

I'd be there earlier if they opened earlier lol!!! :laugh:

Becca

xxx

Hay lovely ppl
Nice to see my idea of a white ribbon has taken off,coolies,hope everyone is really wel,still dont know wat i am going to wear yet,still thinking a black bin liner,wat is everyone wearing?xoxo

Ok, I've just been texting my friend and she's having me to stay for the weekend :) so I have some accommodation! Thanks you guys who said you'd sort me out if there was a problem (Susie.Q). Now there's less stress about the day's organisation...just got to be careful not to drink too much ;)

Ok, I've just been texting my friend and she's having me to stay for the weekend :) so I have some accommodation! Thanks you guys who said you'd sort me out if there was a problem (Susie.Q). Now there's less stress about the day's organisation...just got to be careful not to drink too much ;)

Now I'd say that but there's no point as it always ends up going out of the window! Well, my car costing another £200 to fix will make me spend less that's for sure!

Now I'd say that but there's no point as it always ends up going out of the window! Well, my car costing another £200 to fix will make me spend less that's for sure!

Sorry to hear about the car hun :(

But you know what we're like once the rose starts to flow lol! :lol:

xxx

Back