New Pic of Michael Jackson (23. March)

The Lost Children

Proud Member
Jacksonandchild.jpg

song comes to mind, "too hot, too hot baby, better run for shelter, better run for shade" *fanning*

:wub: love how he goes out of his way to make his kiddies feel secure in these situations - see how he's holding his kiddie's hand :wub:

Absolutely handsome! :wub: He's smiling and seems to be unbothered by the intrusion so yay! :)

:give_heart:

Thanks for posting. :flowers:

Edit: Made my morning. woohoo :p

He looks very well. I would say he looks like he is ready to do concerts this summer. But this will never happening, only in my dreams..? :)

I don't care. Masked or not, Blankie's the cutest thing on 2 legs. OOh! There ought to be a law against being that cute!!

Ooh! Hot! :lol: MJ looks kinda looks like Johnnie Depp in this pic, don't ya think?? And I hope Blanket can breath under that... "thing"... LOL!!!

Do to the undetermined nature of these photos and the decisions of the community I'm going to close this thread until further notice.

Ok guys for now I'm going to re-open this one - had a pow wow and decided he's smiling and doesn't mind the paps so for now we will leave it open.

One warning this thread will be heavily moderated and there will be no discussion invading his or his child's privacy.

So to reiterate:

No discussion of Mr. Jackson's (And his son's) visit to his physician. Do not invade Mr. Jackson's privacy on MJJC. Do not speculate the who what when where and why's. You know what I'm talking about so don't try it.

We have been instructed to not only moderate this thread but to warn/infraction and ban if necessary. Do not violate MJJC's privacy rules at all. If you have questions, please feel free to send us a PM but do not clutter up this thread questioning our policy decisions.

Thank you.

Oh my God he looks soooooooooo beautiful!!!

I looked at it like WOW!!!

Back