New Pics : Michael shopping in Beverly Hills, April 21

i just made this do u like???

earthdaymj.jpg

:punk:that pic rocks!

I still can't view the whole video. Can this be downloaded somehow? I'm sure there's a way but I don't know it!

Michael has said ''If fashion forbits it, i'm gonna wear it'' so the more people keep complaining about the masks telling Mike that they are uncool the more he'll wear them. Plus they protect his skin from the sun.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tell you what, next time you wish to engage me, make sure that you are willing to advance your point (If you have one) otherwise our exchange will just be an exercise in futility. Thank you..

if it's futility, it's a good idea to stop. thank you. i didn't engage you. i expressed myself about Michael and you broke the rules of the site, by engaging me, and telling me, and anyone else who expressed themselves how to express themselves. i purposely decided not to repeat what my expression was, to get you off my back. thank you. now the next time you do it, i will report you. there are many expressions on this site. if you don't like one, overlook it, like i do.(unless it's bashing Mike, since this is a fansite for Mike). don't tell people how to express themselves. and i'll tell u what. i'll put u on ignore. that'll solve it.

Last edited:
Wow, he's so sexy. The way he moves and his posture and everything. And those arms! :wub:

Thanks for posting.

i guess his looking for this painting
33158748.jpg

If it's true, I don't blame him for admiring this painting. I would enjoy looking at this for a very long tome. I especially appreciate when an artist can render folds in material realistically...and I would get off at looking closely at the folds in her skirt as she sits on the horse. And just looking at all the different folks and the unique looks the artist would have given to each of those in the foreground. So interesting. Love the time period, too, that is depicted here.

Anyway, I hope MJ is having fun and success in his shopping these days...finding what he likes. Sorry that it was such a very warm day, though, when these pics were taken.That must not have been too comfortable for him.

Amazing! Looking hot again! I love his jacket and OMG, his EYES!!!!!!!!!

Im loving all the pics glad to see mj is in la!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the jacket !!!!!!!!
Wowoo
but them pants not so much!!!!!! Kinda tacky but still love mj!!!!
Fans dont take that personal!!!!!!

var entry_id = "9605"; var entry_tags = "Arté,costume,Michael Jackson,shopping,World's Finest Antiques"; var preview = "mjackson042109.jpg"; var x17video_id = "small.mjackson042109.mp4";

I wouldn't wanna be the guy holding the umbrella in the store!! :lol: I'd be scared I accidentally knock some million dollar vase down and break it! :lol: :lol:

lol..i love the pants..reminds me of mike jordan..mj's hero...lol..maybe for me cus i wear track pants a lot...love that he carries that theme a lot

I don't know the English name for this particular part of the body (and I really don't remember the Portuguese name right now) but, whatever name it has, it's beautiful in Michael, don't you think?

michael-1.jpg

That video was great!

So much positivity! - Everyone there seemed to lov him!

I don't know the English name for this particular part of the body (and I really don't remember the Portuguese name right now) but, whatever name it has, it's beautiful in Michael, don't you think?

michael-1.jpg

He looks a bit thin here!

Looking through this thread i have noticed that alot of people only think he has the mask simply for protection. Im going to through this out there and do with it what you will... But does anyone thing that he wears it to hide his lips? I think he wears it so people cant read his lips aswell...... And by now we all should be used to the mask so we all shouldn't have a big problem with it like SOME do. It is something MICHAEL feels he must wear so deal with it.

As for the photo of Michaels Adams Apple... Mans always had a thin neck so it doesnt concern me much. He looks extreamly healthy. Let us not forget when he went out at Planet Hollywood. Now that was sickly looking.

We all need to get past the surgical mask and hat. The man is out in public doing what he wants to and looking fly as he does it. We should be thrilled.

thanks for post :D :clapping:

i just watch the video it was great and in the video he was asking the lady something :thinking: so what was MJ looking for :thinking: :thinking:

not to be too much of a poo head but the jacket isn't ed hardy, it's christian audigier....same dude runs both brands but ed hardy is his collabo w/....ed hardy the dude who added 'color' to tattoos that's y that line looks like the old skewl flash tattoo graphics.

christian audigier is the more 'sophisticated' aka more expensive brad that is christian's namesake.

What a surprise! these pics are the last thing I expected to see this evening!

Loving the 'look' that jacket rocks! and he indeed seems to have gained weight. I could'nt tell the last time I've seen MJ out with his sleeves rolled up like that!

That video is wrong on so many level, that I just stop watching it. I felt like I was invading or prying:no:. And it's not like I haven't seen a video of mike like this before but it just now hit me. When michael sat down and was looking at that catalog and bouncing his head...and all you could hear was flashes from the paps cameras. Ugh! Man I felt bad and it hit me. Cuz when IM doing something I don't like ppl to be staring. I get so self conscious that i dont really even be focusing on what I'm doing cuz I be thinking that "somebodys watching me!" Man I had to stop watching this video of michael. I don't know how he's does it.:better:

and please don't say "he's used to it" like that's suppose to justify us looking and the paps invading his privacy.

Oh and to the bozo who said "why do you wear the mask" SHUT the HECK UP. DUMMY! cuz he wants to and thats his business. YOU BUTT! That really ticked me off.:angry:

michael-1.jpg
Michael is all beautiful! :wub: But this part of the body does not remember the format of a heart? Looks like a heart, I thought about it when I looked! Look carefully...​

Back