NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

Re: NEW PICS June 16... More curls!

Thanks for sharing , is there any video ?

fp_3161775_jackson_michael_rgt_0616.jpg

More

:( can't seeee

could someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee upload them here

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/

thanks in advance :flowers:

thaaanks emmaa for texting me lol i sneaked the computer on to have a look before school!

:D

He is lookinnngg yummmyyyyy!!
Thanks for sharing and Mike thanks for looking amazing! (as alwaays)
:wub:

OH.. MY... :mellow:

HE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS! gotta love the balmain jackets he's wearing, and his pants. im outta words. :| so smexi! thanks so much for the pix :D

LOL! you're right about the Steven Tyler look! :lol:
And is that a skull on his shirt? :blink: lol Maybe you're right about the Thriller nails! haha!

looking good michael,thanks for posting steph,i actually love him in the leapord pants,so sexy.
as for his nails he,s probably been to busy in preparation for the concerts to have the luxury of a manicure.

enough studs on the gear mike?

I can handle the studs :cheeky: What I can't stand is those crazy shoulder pads :doh: Michael's become obsessed with them lately :lol:

:( can't seeee

could someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee upload them here

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/

thanks in advance :flowers:

try these links, hun...
http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/michael_jackson_5311534
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/112458/like-father-like-son-2

I'm waiting for a full length shot in those pants! :lol: I'm not good with men with long nails. :bugeyed
His hair looks lovely! :wub:

that jacket gives me so much life!!
How you say it Shaun?....*dead*.
Buwahaha! :rofl:

is it me or are the curls slowly turning into waves? Which is def. not a problem to me.
I just wanted to see if anybody else saw this too.
It always did look more wavey than curly to me.

Makes no difference to me either. ^_^

great pictures!:)
lol@the long nails...maybe part of the show :lol: (Thriller make up.lol)

My Sexy Baby.. Looking
so fucking Hot :woohoo:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

awww its like the 90s look all over again :D wahey! :cheers:looks good, look at how long his fingernails have gotten:bugeyed haha

Video added to first post courtesy of X17.com :yes: Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the vid! :D I always get so nervous when I see the paparazzi around him, I'm scared that they're going to say something mean to him but they're actually being pretty nice.

Yeah, the paps seem to be very nice to him lately. I heard someone say they loved the curly hair :lol: And they seem to be asking him 10 questions at once. How do they expect him to answer them all? :lol: But damn, what a crazy scene. I couldn't imagine that happening to me every time I decided to go out. I would freak out. Michael's used to it I guess, but it still must be hard having all those hands coming at you and cameras all up in your face. I don't know how he could be so calm in that situation. People are screaming things at him and Michael's just like "I love you, God Bless you" :lol: He's so calm!

yeah i always wondered why mike can be so calm and polite in those situations. i remember seeing videos of when he was going to the oliver musical and i was scared to death already although i was not in the mob. but michael waved and smiled everywhere and was soooo polite!!!!

Woah the video was mad! :bugeyed Imagine that everytime you went out! He's so sweet and patient, gotta love him! Thanks Steph!

Lol at the video :D

"Peace and love, Michael, peace and love! Peace and love! Peace and love, Michael! "

yeah i always wondered why mike can be so calm and polite in those situations. i remember seeing videos of when he was going to the oliver musical and i was scared to death already although i was not in the mob. but michael waved and smiled everywhere and was soooo polite!!!!

:lol: I remember seeing an interview with John Landis and he said the only time in his life when he was truly afraid, was when Michael and he went to Disneyland to have his picture taken with Mickey Mouse. He said that there were like 4000 fans there pushing and screaming and he was terrified, but Michael was so calm. He was just like "Hi, how are you?" to the fans. :lol: It makes you think that Michael must be so used to being chased and screamed at that it just seems normal to him. I can't imagine it, though.

Can't see much from the pics but thanks! For the video, too :)

Back