oh my god! I just realised Michael really loved me!

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
Hey guys. I hope you don't find this post stupid.
but this suddenly helped me heal a little. Maybe it will for you too!

Michael always said "I love you", "I love you more", "I love you most!!"
at concerts.. to his fans!..award shows, interviews.. he always expressed his love for his fans.
sadly, when he was alive I didn't pay TOO MUCH attention to it. Don't get me wrong!!! I believed him. He meant it!! But.. I always thought, well there is so many of us! his fans.. does he love ME? He's never even met me :( I'm just a fan in this small city in Norway..
Tonight I was sitting and thinking of Michael, crying..
I suddenly remember him saying these words somewhere "I love all of my fans in EVERY LITTLE CORNER OF THE WORLD."
that means.. he loved me aswell!!! Michael Jackson loved me!!!! :cry:
I didn't need to meet him to make him love me! I'm his fan. i support him, I love him with all my heart and that was enough!

Michael Jackson..loved YOU!!... you!!!!
His fans!!
We have something very special that non-fans don't and that is, we've been LOVED very deeply by Michael Jackson.
Me..you..his fans!!
this is very strong! and for that, it makes things a bit easier.

so if you feel sad, think about it!

michael jackson loved YOU!! with ALL his heart!! he LOVED YOU!!!!

and oh... how I love him back! :cry:

EDIT: here is the quote from Michael which came to my mind that night:

quotes.gif
I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart.
-Michael Jackson

Last edited:
That is an amazing posting, yes he loves his fans from the depth of his heart.

That is why he gave so much of himself. And I love him for that, giving so much and not wanting back

This is so beautifull...
Girls, you,re so right..........and it is so true.
he loved you and still loves you, me and all the other fans around this world.....

:cry:
This is a lovely post.
Yes, Michael loves us. All of us, including you and me. He will always love us and we will always love him. :heart:

This is so sweet! And so true, Michael really loves you, and all of us.

That's so true. :) He loved every single one of us. :heart:

That made my cry :cry:
that's right - he loved you, me, every his apart fan from the littlest corner of the world!
Thank you for posting it :cry:

Aw...very true :cry:
Michael REALLY MEANT it when he said he loved all his fans...it wasn't just a general statement that is often said without any real heart. Michael was all heart. :heart:

..................Awwwwwwwww:wub::D:yes:I L.O.V.E him most!:D:wub::yes:

Oh, now I got tears in my eyes. :cry: But they are happy tears. :give_heart: Thanks so much for posting!

Awwh, Stine, you're so right! Thank you for posting this reminder for all of us.. :heart:

Thank you for posting ! I believe with all my heart and soul that Michael loved us all, because, well, he was always about the love! I love you so much, Michael! Thank you so much for being you!

omg ...your post really made me cry .. thank you for posting... i never doubted his love for us...but your message is moving

I'm in tears now but that is so true he loves all of us and we all love him too :cry:

:cry:
This is soooo true.. stineLOVESmichael, thank you for your post.
Yes Michael loves us with all his heart and we love him too more and more :(..
Every single "I love you" is so honest ... he always made us feel so special -he still does!-...omg this is so painful :cry:.

Michael you are always, always in our hearts. WE LOVE YOU :heart:

Back