Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I let my family decide

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Dudie

Proud Member
After reading an other topic on here I was wondering wether you donate your organs or not after you die? I know there are a lot of people who find it scary and don't even want to think about it but I think it's very important since it can save lives of other people.

Yeah that's why I donate mine. I can't use them myself when I die but maybe with my death I can save others. I know some don't do it due thier religious beliefs or because they don't like the idea to be cut open or something like that.

Yes, I'll donate my organs, had read about it very well before I signed in though, but I think it is very important, and you can rescue some peoples life. So yes.

Yup. I'm an organ donor. Says so on my driver's license. I hope someone can use them if there's a need.

Can't donate blood, though, because I have a blood condition.

I'm listed as a donor. I'm not sure how well any of my organs will be after death....but for the most part, yes I am a donor

Yes, I'll probably donate my organs to people who need it, if I can save life then of course its worth it.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned... Posts like the one I had to delete due to it being very offfensive will not be tolorated around here.

Why wouldn't you donate if possible? You can either save someone's life or....not. You'll be dead it won't matter to you.

If I were dying and needed an Organ then I would hope they would be able to find one suitable.. Having that view I would think it a little selfish of me to not want to donate one of mine. So of course I would. :)

After reading an other topic on here I was wondering wether you donate your organs or not after you die? I know there are a lot of people who find it scary and don't even want to think about it but I think it's very important since it can save lives of other people.

In a absolute heartbeat~~~Anything I can do to help..."I Will Be There...~~~"

As Always

:angel:

In Belgium, you have to sign a paper if you don't want to be a donor. So, it's the other ways around.
Everyone's a donor unless they sign a paper that they don't want to be a donor or if the parents/children/wife/husband resists.
So, I'm a donor :)
I'd love to make blood donations too but I can't because you have to be over 50kg...

I will donate my organs when I die but haven't signed up to anything yet as the idea still scares me a bit. Signing the form is just something I cant bring myself to do at the moment but I do want to.

Yes, I have signed a paper to donate my organs. When my cousin died in an accident a couple of years ago, his organs were donated and through that he saved several people´s lives. That inspired me to sign the paper.

Life is the most precious thing and to be able to save someone else´s life when your own life is over is a comforting thought.

I came to think about the little boy Farcus, whom Michael helped to find a liver. Without a person donating his/her liver, the little boy would have died. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuEGml4rN1s

In Belgium, you have to sign a paper if you don't want to be a donor. So, it's the other ways around.
Everyone's a donor unless they sign a paper that they don't want to be a donor or if the parents/children/wife/husband resists.
I'd love to make blood donations too but I can't because you have to be over 50kg...
That´s interesting, I wonder if there are more countries like Belgium in this case.
I don´t need my organs when I´m dead,if they can help somebody that´s fine.
I´m in a register to give bone marrow.

they should do that everywhere. its a really good idea

I asked my mum when filling out for my license if I should tick the option that it was okay for them to use my organs and she insisted it was the right thing to do, after reading through this thread and that someone's cousin who died in a car crash ended up saving the lives of some people. I am confident I have done the right thing.

Yes, I will donate my organs. :) Why not allow other people to use them, after all they are no good to you anymore. Many people do not agree to doing so out of a number of fears. I agree though that it is an individual choice, and one which the individual has to feel comfortable about. It would be great if people thought more about it in order to make a calculated decision, and to seek relevant advice.

Back