Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

This is mine....

785757723_5_uDnT.jpeg

Wow, it's absolutely beautiful! :wub:

Lovely tats, everyone! :clapping:
I will also get one, but I still have to save for it, because it want something big!

Mine took around 3,5 hours and costed 250 euros....

Its a bit big though....Tiny tattoos should be cheaper.

mjtat2klein.jpg

This is from the first session wich took 3 hours ( what you see on this pic)
Next month it will be finished ( colours and shadows added and another 3 hours)
This is my own design, done by the artist.

jenny - love your tat! one of the best I've seen...even though it's not totally finished! Can't wait to see it complete.

thanks amy....

i know how it will look like in the end.
So, how it looks now is good for 'work in progress'

februari 3th it will be finished!

Nova, that looks great! Awesome!

I still want one, but am very indecisive about choosing a design.

The tat looks great, Nova. How was it? Was it more painful being on the wrist?

mjtat2klein.jpg

Just... wow! That's going to look amazing with colour.

Nova, that looks great! Awesome!

I still want one, but am very indecisive about choosing a design.
Aww, thanks. :happy:

The tat looks great, Nova. How was it? Was it more painful being on the wrist?
Thanks. :) It was fine. It wasn't that painful really. The bigger needle was more painful than the smaller one, but it was okay. It didn't bother me.

Hello,
I am thinking of getting small mj tatoo on my lower back. I would like to incorporate the intials MJ into a butterfly design which will be coloured. Any ideas?
thanks Kati

Its a BIG decisoin and a VERY PERSONAL one to make. Make sure its what u want 4EVA and make sure it means sumthing 2 u. :)

I got one on my right wrist in October 2009. Its a small letter "M" with a crown on top 4 Michael KING of POP and a red luv heart on the left side 4 my mum who passed away in 1998 of cancer.

Its 4 me and me alone. I dnt care wot other people say. It brings me both joy n sorrow when I look at it.

I wanted the two most important people in my life represented ON me 4 eva. No one can tell wot it is till they ask n I choose wot to tell them. Its private n personal 2 me n ME alone.

Gud luck with your decision n remember its YOUR decision. :):D

Nova! I love your siggy btw.

It's so simplistic, but beautiful with so much meaning :) I think of Michael at peace when I look at it :wub:

Sorry, off topic haha. Just wanted to say that. It's lovely!

mjtat2klein.jpg

Woooooooow love it :)

^^ hey Romen, are you still getting the other tatt, of Michael as a young kid on the other side??

Love your tatt, so cool!

Awesome Tats!

I like the look of this one:

31807_1246016972_24822.jpg

Nova! I love your siggy btw.

It's so simplistic, but beautiful with so much meaning :) I think of Michael at peace when I look at it :wub:

Sorry, off topic haha. Just wanted to say that. It's lovely!
Aww, thank you. :happy:

jenny* yours is amazing! I want one but I'm so unsure what to get...I keep thinking something will just come to me, but I've been thinking that for about 3 years now. :lol: I just cannot decide.

jenny* yours is amazing! I want one but I'm so unsure what to get...I keep thinking something will just come to me, but I've been thinking that for about 3 years now. :lol: I just cannot decide.

i could help you design something if you like.

What do you want in your tattoo? What elements of MJ is close to you, images,logos.

Shoot me a PM if you need help.

I really really want one but I want it to be perfect and want it quite small. Need some serious inspiration!

Wow really beautiful tattoos! :)

I was thinking about getting one over ten years ago but was too young back then... Now I'm again seriously thinking about getting one. It should be MJ related but I think it should have more to it...

Like maybe "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change" on my lower back. Maybe just the text or maybe I'd add a picture of his feet or maybe a V sign for peace with white tapes on fingers.. :scratch:

What do you guys think? Any ideas?

Get one i got mines and I'm getting another i love my MJ tattoo I'll post a picture later.

^^ hey Romen, are you still getting the other tatt, of Michael as a young kid on the other side??

Love your tatt, so cool!

Well hi and thanks :)

I have many ideas but i think that will be the most likely next Tatt.

If any1 remembers the photo of Young Michael (with the hat) that was on the top left corner of the old home page, and knows where i can get a copy of that pic, please forward it 2 me.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Wow some great tattoos here :) I've got 4 - 1 of them is an MJ one, had it done a few months ago and I love it, its my favourite tatt now :) I'm planning on a couple more Michael inspired tattoos, but I've got so many ideas I can't decide which one to get done next!!

I'm thinking of the Neverland logo, the MJ logo that was in the shop, or a couple of music notes with MJ beside them. I really like them all, I don't know what to choose!!!!

I saw the cutest little "cartoon" of MJ that I'm gonna get... not sure when though.

Back