Who wants MJ to perform Music and Me?

Stranger

Proud Member
Well..this is like the song that reflects Michael and his life completely. Think how poignant and beautiful it would be if he sang..

"We've been together for such a long time..now music, music and me.."

It really has been so long..

"There have been others, but never two lovers, like music, music and me."

Never a truer statement. It was as if music and michael were made for each other, from day one, the thing that has never deserted him, when quite frankly, so many human loves have..be it friends, associates etc. It was his first love and that has seen him through everything that has come his way.

"Birds of a feather, we'll fly together..now..music, music and me" :flowers:

Ah man... I've loved that song since the first time I saw Moonwalker... and that was a while ago :D

I would love to hear Music and Me or Ben instead of "I'll Be There", just to switch it up.

Ah man... I've loved that song since the first time I saw Moonwalker... and that was a while ago :D

I would love to hear Music and Me or Ben instead of "I'll Be There", just to switch it up.

same here, it's very nostalgic for me for that reason - and also because it's some great piece of songwriting by the same folk who gave us I Am Love.
2njk8x5.gif

though i wouldn't take off I'll Be There. it'll be cool if he'd change the arrangement to it, though. like someone made a thread here on the Pepsi ad version. i'd like to hear that instead of the same ol' same ol'.

I would love to hear this great song again!

though i wouldn't take off I'll Be There. it'll be cool if he'd change the arrangement to it, though. like someone made a thread here on the Pepsi ad version. i'd like to hear that instead of the same ol' same ol'.

You know what... that is very true, and I think that goes for almost all of his already "played out" songs, I would love to see him switch it up... and do beat switches and shit :D
That's what I love about the beginning of the History tour when he just switch back and forth, with the whole in the closet to she drives me wild thing... and especially in the "Dangerous" performance where it just because something completely different.

I don't. yeah it's beautifull and means a lot to him I'm sure but I don't want that boring song to make a better song get out of the list
like if he chose that one instead of stranger in moscow.on the line or liberian girl..

I would absolutely love to hear this, its my dream to hear him sing this live, I think it would be a brilliant closer for the concerts
Thats why I would have loved more options on the "chose you setlist" but anyway I've moaned enough about the missing songs lol.
And I agree with arxter would be great to hear the pepsi version of I'll be there instead

first time i listen to this, and its a perfect song in his concerts! But maybe to unknows beacause i had never heard it before. But its such a song u dont had to hear to feel it.

I don't. yeah it's beautifull and means a lot to him I'm sure but I don't want that boring song to make a better song get out of the list
like if he chose that one instead of stranger in moscow.on the line or liberian girl..

hmm it's boring and on the same time it's beautiful.
I don't get it:p

I love to hear music and me, it tells a lovely story and the last time he performed this song was in '75 I think.

I want to hear him doing this song with his older voice:)

Interesting. Never thoguht of him performing this. Would be nice, but I'll be happy with anything.

hmm it's boring and on the same time it's beautiful.
I don't get it:p

I love to hear music and me, it tells a lovely story and the last time he performed this song was in '75 I think.

I want to hear him doing this song with his older voice:)

you don't get that?
his voice is beautiful there.. the lyrics are beautiful. the SONG is beautiful, but boring..like listeing to it.. not fun,lol.
it's like the same thing over and over again and I just think it's because it's a song I'm more used to hear "young MJ" sing he should leave it that way hehee.
and go for the songs from his solo albums off the wall and up.
because there are songs I'd love to hear more than "music and me"

That would be cool. I'd love for him to sing that eventhough I wont be able to see him at the 02. I still think it would be great.

I would love to see it in place of the much played out Motown medley. It'd be very cool to hear a lot of his old Motown classics in adult form, but Music and Me would be my top pick.

:)

I know I'd cry my eyes out if I ever watch him performing this song. I get so emotional everytime I hear the song. The first time ever I heard was when it was played in one of the documentaries. Can't remember which one, but I think the footages showed him working his butt off from such a young age. Many in the audience would have to get some tissue and blow their noses, too.

I'm in love with Music and Me. :wub: It would be so amazing if he sang it!

TSCM, where on earth did you find that snippet???? Pray tell lol

Back