You Are Not Alone

Mechi

Proud Member
raingirl honestly...just call her.
Your feelings of love are more worth to go for than your feelings of pride (like being not the first one to call). Who cares who called when there's something you want to talk about then just go for what you feel!

Then again, they've found a tumor in my boyfriends brain today... maybe I can't think to clear at the moment.
But if someone has some extra time for a prayer, that would be nice.

M

Mariajoaosilva

raingirl honestly...just call her.
Your feelings of love are more worth to go for than your feelings of pride (like being not the first one to call). Who cares who called when there's something you want to talk about then just go for what you feel!

Then again, they've found a tumor in my boyfriends brain today... maybe I can't think to clear at the moment.
But if someone has some extra time for a prayer, that would be nice.

Mechi...HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You know i am here for you,right?Yoyu always were and always will be in my prayers.
Your bf will make it.Keep the faith sis.Love you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raingirl

Proud Member
Well I sent my mom a text message the next day and got one back from her pretty soon. She also called me later and left me a voice message...asking me to call back. Well I didn't make it until she called again and I answered.

We're ok now but there's still some bad air between us. I'll probably see her on thursday..don't know how things are gonna go from there.

I also talked to my cousin today. It was good to talk to someone who was there and understands...

naz_mijac

Proud Member
we are not alone coz all MJ's fans are united in the entire World ... so plz don't say that you are alone

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I feel more alone than i ever have i get treated like crap from both my Mum and Brother and they only time they ever notice me is if i do somthing wrong i'm bloody sick of there attatuide towards me when i've done bugger all wrong ( pardon the french) i'm just at boiling point with the both of them and just feel like putting a pillow over there faces when they sleep that way i wont have to put up with there B.S anymore and live my life without any restrictions

emwill02

Proud Member
Well I will chat with friends on the internet but its so different from seeing them and spending time with them. :( I love my friends a lot.

At least i'll come back to England eventually. And while i'm in Aus I can enjoy the sun and meet new people, so i'm trying to think of it as a very long holiday!

xx

got an expat here, Brit in the Netherlands, anywho, i do not identify with the friend bit cause i have never been good at socializing, but yo Will make new friends and you wont lose your old ones if your relationship is strong enough.

Darvon1982

Proud Member
I feel so sad, I need to stop all contact with my friend who use to be my boyfriend we were really close. Things got out of hand and now I need to forget about him, I am so depressed I don't know how to get out of it.

angelofhope

Proud Member
I'm feeling a bit low at the moment too. Got Fibromyalgia, Dsypraxia, severe Discalculia, scolosis and am feeling fed up esp since I hit 30. I have a part-time job that I love, lovely parents, lovely home but just want someone more. Not to be ill.

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
what now? Gutted and totally almost totally finished off............:-(
Too tired to fight........WHY WHY did Murray give it to MJ? :-( even though Michael demanded it.......a qualified doc shouldnt have given it and then go chat on the F in god damn phone. :-(

Earth_Song1

Proud Member
what now? Gutted and totally almost totally finished off............:-(
Too tired to fight........WHY WHY did Murray give it to MJ? :-( even though Michael demanded it.......a qualified doc shouldnt have given it and then go chat on the F in god damn phone. :-(

Billie_Jean09, hugs my friend. Love ya!

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
I feel like I'm trapped within myself. I wish I was more outgoing, had more confidence, wasn't so shy. :( It makes everything so unnecessarily hard, and that's the worst bit, I know it's unnecessary. :cry:

Naytobes

Proud Member
Don't feel bad about being shy StaceyMJ - off stage, Michael was shy too!

maybe you could find something to express yourself, it might help you come out of your shell! I am shy too, tend to be quiet all the time and hate having attention on myself. But the more you believe in yourself and the more you accept who you are, the happier you will be :)

MJJ_luv1991

Proud Member
My discalculia is really getting me down. I'm crying over my math homework, for Pete's sake!! I'm taking Algebra 2 (again) and I'm in college. I feel really embarrassed to ask questions in class because I never fully grasp the concept and understand it. And it makes me feel bad when people can't help me. I feel bad, but some great people in my life say that I can't help it and I shouldn't feel bad because it's not my fault. Yet I feel like it is. :(

MAKAVELIDAKING

Proud Member
^ DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MAN THINGS WILL LUCK UP FOR YOU LOVE. JUST HANG IN THERE MY COUSIN HAS discalculia AND HE STRUGGLED AT FIRST BUT HE MADE IT THROUGH. AFTER EVERY DARK NIGHT THERE IS A BRIGHTER DAY MY FRIENDS. HUGS THINGS WILL GET BETTER

Last edited:

StaceyMJ

Proud Member
Don't feel bad about being shy StaceyMJ - off stage, Michael was shy too!

maybe you could find something to express yourself, it might help you come out of your shell! I am shy too, tend to be quiet all the time and hate having attention on myself. But the more you believe in yourself and the more you accept who you are, the happier you will be :)

I've only just seen this, thankyou for your kind words! I know Michael was shy, but he seems adorable with it, on me I just think it's lame! It's a battle with myself that sometimes I think I'm winning and sometimes I think I'm losing. I'm sure there are many people that can relate to this though, just got to get on with things the best we can after all! :better: