Michael Jackson: An Ass Man

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
That's funny and yet that's cute. I never knew he's into girls this way. I bet girls who met him might've wanted Michael to do it.

I knew it!

I read someone saying that they were sitting in a cafe/restaurant with him and he was checking out women's asses as they walked past, and commenting on them! :D

And I still feel that at the Invincible signing I hear him say 'look at her ass dude' and then giggle. (about that girl with the belly button ring whom he was being flirty with).

hahaha, no wonder he liked Beyonce....

:hysterical:

He liked J-Lo too. Now it all makes sense.

Last edited:
35je8gk.jpg

:lmao: at this thread. He looks like he wanted to spank in this one, but settled for a light tap. Siedah got the spanking instead. :naughty:

hahaha, no wonder he liked Beyonce....

and Diana Ross, oh my GOD that woman was BEAUTIFUL back when Michael was a child.

And Lisa Marie, well at her 26 years old was a BEAUTY, i always say that she was all curvacious like most of those "pin up girls" like say Marilyn Monroe, Betty Grable and Betty Page, even her face looked like the pin up girls, defenetly, he had GOOD TASTE
And what about the girl in the "You Rock My World" video, i think Michael DOES touch her ass...

Noone was immune :lol::rofl: sorry, but was tooo funny :lmao:

I agree totally! About Diana and LMP haha

Girls, do you remember these girl on YRMW that pass in front of Mike and Cris? Their faces? lmao Reading this thread I just remember that scene! It makes me laugh

I can't remember laughing so hard upon hearing a guy is a butt guy. :rofl:

Thanks for making my day. I watched the Aphrodite Jones special first and definitely needed something to cheer me up.

2nlxzzd.jpg

I love how he suddenly remembers to take his hand away... :hysterical:
And checking out Oprah's behind...now that's a lover of the human form! :rofl:

He almost had a run-in with Judith Hill's cleavage in This Is It too, oops. :agree:

Whatever Michael did on stage was mostly for show imo. He always remembered to take out his hand away on time.

If you read the stories and not just looked at the pics you'd see that Michael liked women's ass off stage too ;)

It actually started pretty early: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6bXMvrkAqg

@ 6:48
MJ: (gets up and browses through magazines on a table, picks one up and goes to sit back down)
Jermaine: Michael, please. No, he got the Playboy. He got the Playboy. (tries to snatch it away from him)
MJ: (fighting his brother off) No, sit down. (to interviewer): Now, I would like to tell you all the people on (Inaudible) (flicking through it)
Brother: (Inaudible)
Michael: …The Playboy magazine.
Jermaine: Michael, they filming you.
MJ: (looking like he’s been caught, looks up at camera and smiles)
(Continues interview flicking through magazine) @ 8:57
MJ: (flicking through the magazine) This is a big butt.

Reactions: Bee
LOL. This all reminds me...

Michael Bearden: ...tell me if you want a little more booty to something..
MJ: (laughs) a little more booty..that's funny
MB: But you knew what I mean though, right?
MJ: I knew exactly what you meant.

He knew that he was photographed and videotaped constantly. So, out of stage it was a bit of show going on too imo.

I ALWAYS wondered what he was looking at through those dark shades he always wore since people could never tell what he was looking at....I bet he was looking at so many girls.

Last edited:
It actually started pretty early:
[youtube]W6bXMvrkAqg[/youtube]

MJ: (gets up and browses through magazines on a table, picks one up and goes to sit back down)
Jermaine: Michael, please. No, he got the Playboy. He got the Playboy. (tries to snatch it away from him)
MJ: (fighting his brother off) No, sit down. (to interviewer): Now, I would like to tell you all the people on (Inaudible) (flicking through it)

LMAO Thank you for this.

Hahah michael was certainly a cheeky bugger! :giggle:

OMG!!!! lol! :doh:

I can't believe in this video hahahahaha very fun.

And about the glasses... what was he watching with that glasses? I laught just imagining!!

Wow I've never seen this before. That's too funny. :lol:

Hahah wow.

Awh bless him. I've seen part of that recording during Oprah interview where he says 'I don't sing it if I don't mean it'

Sounds like he said this is a big book not BUTT? Anyways, it's still funny because he was definitely looking at a playboy mag and at the age of what 12? and he knows he shouldn't be either just look at his face when he knows his on tape LOL so cute! It looks like the old lady at the end said don't look at that and tries to take the book from him? lol

LMAO!!! :lmao: This thread made my day!!! MJ you're such a pimp. :p

LMFAO...reps for posting this thread. You made my day. :lol: I love the Oprah one..."nobody was immune" :lmao: And this one...

Hawt. Reminds me of the almost-boobie-grab in This Is It.
:hysterical: "Almost-boobie-grab", yeah, it's very reminiscent :lol: Must.... touch....... ... ... :lmao:

OMG, her hand is... nevermind... wrong thread... :heat:

I ALWAYS wondered what he was looking at through those dark shades he always wore since people could never tell what he was looking at....I bet he was looking at so many girls.
Well there we go... now we know the truth :lol:

It looks like the old lady at the end said don't look at that and tries to take the book from him? lol

I think the old lady is Miss Rose Fine, their private teacher?

The video continues here (there's some disagreement about those magazines here as well, LOL):

very, very funny!you go Mike:)
and nice, sexy pics:-D
but what I am a little sad is that in this moment we are trying to proove that Michael was not gay, that he loved women and we shouldn't have to do this!the stupid media should try to proove that they got the facts right...i'm sorry people are so superficial and believe anything so quicly and after that the fans have to do damage control...poor Mike nothing changed...
but we will always love him, we know the truth and we will always defend our sweet, sensual boy!

Last edited:
very, very funny!you go Mike:)
and nice, sexy pics:-D
but what I am a little sad is that in this moment we are trying to proove that Michael was not gay, that he loved women and we shouldn't have to do this!the stupid media should try to proove that they got the facts right...i'm sorry people are so superficial and believe anything so quicly and after that the fans have to do damage control...poor Mike nothing changed...
but we will always love him, we know the truth and we will always defend our sweet, sensual boy!

I know what you mean. So sad. I guess it will never go away unfortunately.

I had to listen to "Tabloid Junkie" yesterday, I felt better after that. Truer words than ever:

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

It's slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it (read it)
And you don't have to eat it (eat it)
To buy it is to feed it (feed it)
Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual

In the hood
Frame him if you could
Shoot to kill
To blame him if you will
If he dies sympathize
Such false witnesses
Damn self righteousness
In the black
Stab me in the back
In the face
To lie and shame the race
Heroine and Marilyn
As the headline stories of
All your glory

It's slander
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it (buy it)
And they won't glorify it ('fy it)
To read it sanctifies it ('fies it)

Don't make it factual
(Everybody wants to read all about it)
Don't make it factual
(See, but everybody wants to believe all about it)

Don't make it factual
(See, but everybody wants to believe all about it)
She's blonde and she's bisexual

Scandal
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news
And you don't go and buy it (buy it)
And they won't glorify it ('fy it)
To read it sanctifies it ('fies it)
Why do we keep foolin' ourselves
Slander
You say it's not a sin
But with your pen you torture men

Don't make it factual
(Though everybody wants to read all about it)
Don't make it factual
(See, but everybody wants to read all about it)

Don't make it factual
Don't make it factual
You're so damn disrespectable

Last edited:
I was thinking the same, but Michael knows how to lift things that get on the way ;) (see that Dangerous rehearsal :D)
Of course then the owner of the interesting butt knows he's interested...I wouldn't mind, not sure about Madonna though :smilerolleyes:
Just the thought of naughty Michael lifting my jacket or skirt or whatever I'd be wearing...well, makes me feel naughty too! :cheeky:

yeah! the Dangerous rehearsal!! :lmao:
about madonna, Michael didnt like Madonna' ass because she has a very little one... (sorry Madge, but its true)

hahahaha, that girl was a dangerous one :p
Now i finally undersrand why he always walking BEHIND the women instead of walking in front of them.
:lmao: you right :lol:

I love this thread!!!! :lol: Especially that gif with Oprah...... :lmao: :lmao: Michael is naughty.... :shifty:
5mketc.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
hahah those smilies :lol:

I knew it!

I read someone saying that they were sitting in a cafe/restaurant with him and he was checking out women's asses as they walked past, and commenting on them! :D

And I still feel that at the Invincible signing I hear him say 'look at her ass dude' and then giggle. (about that girl with the belly button ring whom he was being flirty with).
:hysterical:

He liked J-Lo too. Now it all makes sense.

yeah he said that when he saw her on tv, he thought she was not so pretty, but then I GUESS (well he did said it on privet e to the rabbi, but not with my words) when he saw her IN THE "FLESH" he realize she was well "gifted", all natural :lmao:

I agree totally! About Diana and LMP haha

Girls, do you remember these girl on YRMW that pass in front of Mike and Cris? Their faces? lmao Reading this thread I just remember that scene! It makes me laugh

Hehehehe, i never saw that interview!, poor Mike he seemed tired at first, but then for "some" reason he was fine :lol:

LMFAO...reps for posting this thread. You made my day. :lol: I love the Oprah one..."nobody was immune" :lmao: And this one...

Hawt. Reminds me of the almost-boobie-grab in This Is It.
YEAH! totally "the ALMOST-boobie-grab" in This Is It :lmao:

Back