OH YEAH!

Mike Jones (WHO!?)
Paul Wall (baby)
Rick Ross (TRILLA!)
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em...with his wack "booty hole"
The REAL Soulja Boy, lol
2Pac...you know he's gonna release like 10 records next year anyway
Chamillionaire
Weird Al (25 years, man, MJ need to be in one of his videos, show him some love!)
Madonna (ten minutes to save themselves)
Austin Brown, lol
Usher
Tyra B
Fall Out Boy
Maroon 5
Rihanna
Ashanti
Black Eyed Peas
Plies
T.I. or T.I.P.
St. Lunatics
Some rapper in North Carolina
A YouTube MJ impersonator
...and Rick James, b***h

:)

Re: Michael Jackson plus T-Pain for the new album Interview

Michael has posted a statement regarding the J-5 tour, I posted a credible link in the J-5 reunion forum. Go check it out, Mike says he is working in the studio on projects that he hopes to show us on stage...SOON (we all know what that means haha)

I fully believe that Michael and T-Pain have done a couple songs together. We have had word that Mike has done stuff with Will.i.am, Akon, Ne-Yo, R Kelly, Teddy Riley, RedONE, Timbaland (questionable), and now T-Pain. Its clear that Michael is just testing every popular producer and seeing who comes up with the best stuff. He may include a variety on his album but nobody knows. Just because a fan doesn't like the music of one of the artists Mike is working with...don't let that get you down because in all odds it wont make the album. I imagine that when its time to select the albums final tracks there will be damn close to 50 finished songs to chose from. Michael wants to impress the world so the music quality has to be high. Give him time, I have a strong feeling that the new album is coming in 2009. I always have believed 09 was the year, just wait and see.

Be more like a 100 but yeah im with ya Travis :)

The problem is not Lil Wayne...
The problem are the people.They listen and buy it...
man the masses are a lost cause; it's up to the business to use the ever influential marketing tool for good instead of shittery. that's what's making people buy anything that's put out.

Michael Jackson is really compromising his artistic integrity by working with people like Akon and especially T-Pain. He is so far above these twats it's pathetic.

Has anyone actually heard T-Pain attempt to sing live? It's a joke - he cannot sing to save himself. Hence why he uses this stupid voicebox effect in EVERY single track he records. I just hope to god none of T-Pain (in the ass) or Akon's collaborative work makes Michael's album. He's better than that, plain and simple.

Another collab....is MJ participating on this too?? :scratch:

OH YEAH!

Mike Jones (WHO!?)
Paul Wall (baby)
Rick Ross (TRILLA!)
Soulja Boy Tell 'Em...with his wack "booty hole"
The REAL Soulja Boy, lol
2Pac...you know he's gonna release like 10 records next year anyway
Chamillionaire
Weird Al (25 years, man, MJ need to be in one of his videos, show him some love!)
Madonna (ten minutes to save themselves)
Austin Brown, lol
Usher
Tyra B
Fall Out Boy
Maroon 5
Rihanna
Ashanti
Black Eyed Peas
Plies
T.I. or T.I.P.
St. Lunatics
Some rapper in North Carolina
A YouTube MJ impersonator
...and Rick James, b***h

:)

Mike needs to stop saying "soon" and say "wait for it". :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ur on fire!

I think I'll send in my resume to Mike's people, maybe I'll get invited too...I dont need to sing well do I? :unsure:

maybe..maybe not

None of us know for sure what the finished product of this collaboration with Mike sounds like, so before some of us go judging, just take this article for what it is and wait and see what happens. If anything, for those who still think Mike is'nt doing anything, well heres your proof!

he better be on the hook lol

Lol at least on a verse!!!

ppl dont get started on perez hiltion plz!!!
Im angry with that guy has it is!!!! *makes really angry face*

He made harsh rumors bout my other fave singer and im not very happy with him!

I like T-Pain! :yes:

ppl dont get started on perez hiltion plz!!!
Im angry with that guy has it is!!!! *makes really angry face*

He made harsh rumors bout my other fave singer and im not very happy with him!

Guy?Perez?This.......THING is not human.

Perez is garbage.Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnn together the tabloids!

he madw rumors that my other fave singer has died--- but it was false..hes still alive!

http://www.theboombox.com/2008/10/30/t-pain-hangs-with-michael-jackson-works-on-king-of-pops-new-al/

T-Pain Hangs With Michael Jackson, Works on King of Pop's New Album

Posted Oct 30th 2008 12:30PM by Steve Baltin
Filed under: Hip-Hop News, R'n'B News
tpainnewsong
Having collaborated with everyone from Ludacris and Ciara to Chris Brown, T-Pain has worked with most of his peers. So who's left for him to work with? No one, he says. "I pretty much did it already. I did two pieces with Michael Jackson, so I'm pretty much done; my list is all checked off."

And it looks like MJ's upcoming project will have T-Pain's touch. "I just worked on his new album," Pain says. "He actually invited me to his house. So I went to his house and it was pretty much that day where we just hung out ..."

While the vocoder-laced singer/producer seems to be taking his success in stride, he admits that he never imagined he'd have a chance to collaborate with the King of Pop. "I never thought Michael Jackson would ever work with me. He actually sent for me, so that was kind of weird and cool at the same time."

Being a big-time producer does have its benefits. Besides working with Jackson, Pain just returned from working with producer/rapper Kanye West. "I just went down to Hawaii with Kanye for four days and I came back making beats and songs like Kanye, like people can hear it."

Of course, it's not as glamorous as it sounds. "I was working on his album, but it was all work," he says. "So all I saw was the hotel and the studio."

Michael... please... don't.

The T-Pain news got me wonderin how long it took to get the two tracks done and how much time Mike was allowed to have to push him. He did "push and push and push..." Darkchild. But this time T-Pain's not contributing as much as Darkchild. And his schedule must be pretty hectic. I wanna know how the whole thing go. Sounds like T-Pain's portion ain't that much, but who knows?

For those who don't like T-Pain (I don't, either) here's a lil reminder of relief : Mike probably co-produced the tracks. So, it ain't all about T-Pain.

Seems as would MJ try EVERYONE. I`m afraid they will be very disappointed if they do not appear on the album and those few who make it on it will think they are the greatest.

Why is Michael working with these Dorks :no: he can do so much better on his own he doesn't need anyone elses advice on how to record Music, cause nobody makes beats and songs better than Michael, please Michael don't work with these people your far superior then them

No one is 'superior' to anyone. And why is everyone who Michael wants to work with a dork? Or worse...
Michael has always worked with other people. Let the man do what he wants. And if things are finished, then give an opinion, not before anyone has heard a single note of music.

No one is 'superior' to anyone. And why is everyone who Michael wants to work with a dork? Or worse...
Michael has always worked with other people. Let the man do what he wants. And if things are finished, then give an opinion, not before anyone has heard a single note of music.

Spot on, some people just want Michael to work with Quincy over and over again, lol

Thank you for saying that :flowers:

I remember before Vince came out there were loads of rumours about who was going to be on the album and lots of people said they had worked on it. I remember rumours of Will Smith, Missy Elliot, Lenny Kravitz, Snoop, etc. The album was rumoured to be this massive collaboration album filled with cameos from so many people, but in the end there weren’t really any cameos on there. Just Santana and some low rent ‘rappers’. I still wonder how many of the cameos were actually recorded and what they sounded like.
I’ll be disappointed in a way if there aren’t some big names on the album when it drops. Not because he needs their help t have success, but because it helps to add a buzz to the album. People will talk about a new MJ album anyway, but with these artists contributing, they are asked about it whenever they do interviews and their fans get more involved. It draws in younger listeners that might otherwise dismiss it without giving it a chance. Madonna uses guests on her albums, but it’s coming across as a bit desperate, so hopefully Mike can pull it off with less desperation.
I think the reason it doesn’t work for Madonna (IMO) is because the songs sound as though they are for the moment and sound too young for her. If Mike can use current artists and modernise his sound in such a way that it retains a timeless quality then I think he’ll pull it off. Butterflies feat. Eve was very much like that IMO. It sounded bang up-to-date but sounded like classic Mike and had a current artist at the time.

Back