Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

Thank you, Ali G for sharing this pic with us, it means alot.
Please share the story with us, we'd love to hear about it. :D

What a lovely picture! Michael looks gorgeous and you were a beautiful looking little lady!
i'm sure you still are now.
You were truly blessed as Terrell says.
Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing your story.

Oh wow!! That's you ? You're so cute! Look, You made Michael smile !! Aw , You're lucky! This brought a smile on my face.. Thank you for sharing! :flower:

This was the last thing I expected when I opened this thread.

Too beautiful for words :wub:

Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to hear the story. You were indeed extremely lucky :)

I'm looking forward to your story! :clapping:

Must be a very precious memory. :wub:
Do you remember your time with MJ on stage? What exactly do you remember? Thanks for sharing.

Girl, that perfect smile on his face is because of you! That's just so beautiful.
Out of all the people there, all the commotion onstage and in the audience, and he's looking right at you, beaming.
That's just so beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us.

You obviously made him happy in that moment, and that's something to cherish. :heart:

That's just adoreable!! What a great memory to have. Your dad sounds like a very sweet man too.

Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Wow, that is too cute! You are so lucky to have met him.

Thank u for sharing this!

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G
:swoon:

Beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub: Thanks for sharing!

You were a lucky girl. But as you went on stage with Michael? lol! :scratch: :wild: How was the choice of children? I never read anything about it (if I read, I'm not remembering. Lol!) And I always had curiosity.

i've alays wondered where are those kids why we can't hear from them... but that's great . thanx for sharing ...you're lucky.

Ali G, thank you for sharing your picture!! So you were a Heal the World little girl?! How awesome was that? How were you chosen?

What a beautiful photo and how amazing to have that evidence of what happened! Lucky girl!

Ali you surely have something to treasure!!!
I 'm so proud and happy for you honey!
Thanks for sharing this beautiful pic!!

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G
that's so sweet, thank you for sharing that :cry:

So beautiful!! I wish I had a picture with Michael. You are so lucky. Please share your story.

this is from my favorite concert which I taped in 97!
gosh..
I think I'm gonna cry

looking forward to the story aswell..
please come back and tell us :D

oh that is adorable, you are so so lucky. awww look at michael's face, so sweet!

awww...
babygal.. thats beautiful .
:huggy: thanx for sharing .

Wow, that picture is adorable! How incredibly lucky you were! Just look at his beautiful face looking at you.. Pure joy. Thank you for making him so happy in that split moment :)

Please tell us your story!!

off topic but maaaaan... michael's hair looks gorgeous :p
i'm jealous, why can't mine be that nice?

Back