Which Female R&B Singer Do you Want MJ to Work With?

Which Female R&B Singer Do you want MJ to work with?

• Total voters
michaelsson's "nvm" should mean "there'd be no Solange if it wasn't for Winehouse".
f_smiley.gif

but i guess he just means "nevermind". wise choice :p

Tie between Whitney and Mariah! Mike needs to do an amazing ballad again, and either of them would suit him perfectly.

michaelsson's "nvm" should mean "there'd be no Solange if it wasn't for Winehouse".
f_smiley.gif

but i guess he just means "nevermind". wise choice :p
Thanks. I've never seen the abbreviation before. I think I'd get used to some more from now on.

I voted Alicia Keys, she is so talented and I love her voice, I think Michael's and Alicia's voices would blend together beautifully.

I voted Whitney, only because it's the obvious choice. Whitney has the rawness to hang with Michael.

I believe they possibly hear the sound of the same drummer. That's all it takes. Pure Talent. Nobody else on the list touches them.

Jill Scott, hands down, superb vocalist, very poetic and passionate. Strongest woman on the list. If anyone gets the chance you should by her live album, amazing, go listen to it in the iTunes store, you know you want to.

Whitney.

...and I know she's not an R&B artist, but i'd absolutely LOVE him to work with Madonna.

Mariah Carey, I believe that Mariah and Michael loves to work together even with the "What More Can I Give",but now it's time they should work together on their songs. I always thought they look cute working together, especially working at the same company.

^^^Yes so true, that would be nice for Mariah and MJ to work together..or him with Christina Aguilera, that would be cool.(even though they are not included, I know and ya CA isnt R & B but it would be cool)..:) But with Whitney Huston, I would really love to see that!!

There was a time I would have said Whitney and/or Mariah with the quickness.
But Mariah needs to revamp her style and start to sing again and Whitney,
well that would be so awesome but does she still have that beautiful voice of her heyday?

I pick Alicia.:shades:

I wouldnt mind hearing MJ with Tamia either. :eek:k:
Monica, Brandy?

Mariah is my all time favorite female artist (Sorry Janet). Its hard to imagine that their paths have never crossed to make a duet or something.

I really would love for Michael to sing a duet with Mariah. She's extremely soulful. People don't think so because her latest work has resembled the unfortunate state of the industry today, but she can blow, lol, for lack of a better term. She's got a hell of a voice. I think her and Michael would tear it up. And I can't blame her for doing what it takes to stay current. She's still around partely because she knows how to adapt, along, obviously, with her exceptional talent.

Last edited:
i don't think i would be very excited about mariah. i mean obviously the girl can belt out something amazing, she's incredibly talented. but her songs, and i guess her image a little bit too, have never really captured me. but that's just a matter of personal taste.

i'm still all for alicia keys. i heard if i ain't got you on the radio today and i thought of this thread :)

and i think someone said keyshia cole - i'd definitely love that duet too

Back