MJ Nomination - 2010 BRIT Awards! [Live tonight.. Feb 16th ]

No Julian he didn't but he got bloody well put down again with disgusting remarks thats meant to be funny...

I went out the room at that time, so I missed what he said.
But that is pretty out of order, from what I've read he said here.
As if that's even funny. I freakin' hate jokes made at MJ's expense.
Disrespectful :no:

Absolutly disgusted by the jokes that Kay made at Michael's expense. All what he's done to pave the way for all of todays artists and they treat him like this. Peter Kay's a knob anyway-he isn't even funny. The BRITs have been a joke for years.

Absolutly disgusted by the jokes that Kay made at Michael's expense. All what he's done to pave the way for all of todays artists and they treat him like this. Peter Kay's a knob anyway-he isn't even funny. The BRITs have been a joke for years.

:clapping:

The Brit Awards are PATHETIC. They are soooooo overhyped and biased it's just a joke.

God how i miss mj
imagine if it was him doing a medley and mini show of his hits to finish it? sigh.

The last award they gave him before he became their chief object of ridicule.....bastards!

An idea of how music has died on its arse in the last 20 years???? Check out the competition.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDzNqh9TwQ

Looking at that video it just makes me so sad.
I mean look at all those legends that were nominated!
I wish the music industry would get back to times like that. I missed all of that because I was too young.
Now I'm stuck with all these female artists taking their clothes of while the media hypes certain singers up so much you would think they invented music. Irritates me so much.

Makes me miss Michael even more :(

Anyway back on topic, I'm not surprised they didn't give it to Michael. They didn't give him much while he was alive,so why would they start now? Eventhough he definetly deserved it.

Saw a facebook status from an old classmate saying 'Cheryl Cole, your not Michael Jackson. Sheesh' Is she singing a MJ numbber? Or is this person just using MJ as a benchmark of being a great singer?

Cheryl Cole did a performance which really seemed like a copy wannabe of Michael's Drill and Dangerous Tour wardrobe.. along with the Toaster..

Cheryl is a huge MJ fan, i think she was paying homage (just like beyonce does all the time)

Saw a facebook status from an old classmate saying 'Cheryl Cole, your not Michael Jackson. Sheesh' Is she singing a MJ numbber? Or is this person just using MJ as a benchmark of being a great singer?

Actually I thought the same thing when she came on - it definitely had an MJ flavour to it! Cheryl shot out of the stage ala Mike/Dangerous.. and the initial dance routine smacked of Michael too....hmmmm.... your friend is right! MJ she aint! :lol:

I am also shocked more people are not finding Peter Kaye for saying those things awful but there u go :mello:

Totally agree Danielle... it was a throw away remark but i never missed it... :angry:

No Julian he didn't but he got bloody well put down again with disgusting remarks thats meant to be funny...

I only just cottoned on to this - I was out of the room when my daughter called out that Peter Knobhead had mentioned a tribute to MJ - she didn't catch what was said! How bloody outrageous! I know you've all said it but I just feel the need to vent myself now!

Michael's been gone less than a year - it hasn't taken long for the press and others to go back to taking cheap shots at him.

I'm pleased Peter Kaye found new material in someone else's suffering. I wonder if he would care to take that joke to any of the countries burns units so see if the victims there find it amusing? Short, ignorant, thick little bastard!

These have to be the worse award shows ever! The BRITS are just utter nonsense. No tribute for Michael?? Not one??! Yeah he's not British but he chose to do his farewell concerts in LONDON! Grrr!!

I want two hours of my life back :mello:

and Cheryl Cole's performance did remind me of Michael's, when she shot out at the beginning. I'm not a fan but she's one stunning lady with a nice figure (I'm a lady :))

Back