What kind of hairstyle will Mike wear to his tour?

yea guys evn tho ian was exagerating mj really does wear what is clld a lace front wig! many older male celbs are doing this its nothing new ... and im not just saying that, just last night i saw a pic that was blaintly obvious because a little of teh lace was coming up on the sides...ill find the pic and ill post it.

yep mike wears a lace front. his be lookin better than half the females in the indsutry lol. steve harvey also wore one but his is gone and hes doin the bald thing now. I like it tho its easier 2maintain and switch up without puttin in chemicals or riskin damagin his natural hair. its quite obvious too lol, @ the press conference he wore a short 1 then when he went out 2 see the oliver thing it was long. the 1 he wore to see oliver is fly,i like that 1 alot lol

Same thought!! It's my biggest dream too to see his curls tie in a ponytail!!! OMG!! sound crazy I know. =_=

same. I've been watching Mj concerts and music videos now for 14 years. I just can not imagen him performing those songs with this current hairstyle..yuck (sorry) but I hate it!

at LEAST ponytail!!!! and then curles if he's really nice to us... :D

I'll actually feel more that..I'm watching michael jackson.. and this current hairstyle he has now..reminds me more of an impersonator..
like edward moss or something.. He and all the others have completely ruined his hairstyle cause I just think of them when i see it. And it looks too much like a wig.
I feel so aweful for saying all of this..but..speaking from my heart.

SMOOTH CRIMINAL WITH CURLES!!!
billie jean needs curles.
earth song needs curles. (dreams away to history tour)
beat it needs curles

Michael didn't complete his sentence at the conference but he must have meant: "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear and I'll be wearing the wig.. I mean... hair my fans want to see"! lol
Now where the hell is the voting list? :mat: :lol:

totally agree.....:lol:

The tied rasta would be the best. It fits him very well.

yep mike wears a lace front. his be lookin better than half the females in the indsutry lol. steve harvey also wore one but his is gone and hes doin the bald thing now. I like it tho its easier 2maintain and switch up without puttin in chemicals or riskin damagin his natural hair. its quite obvious too lol, @ the press conference he wore a short 1 then when he went out 2 see the oliver thing it was long. the 1 he wore to see oliver is fly,i like that 1 alot lol

LOL heck yes some of the ladies in the industry need to get hooked up with his stylist! myself, id love to see it pulled back into a ponytail the way it was in that will you be there video of him playin the piano...

Seriously, his hair bother me a lot :)
I mean I really like his hairstyle, it fits him very well, but i can't imagine him performing Billie Jean or Thriller with it :O
But i'm sure he won't make curls, because it will attract attention to his cheekbones that he hides with preset hairstyle

What do you think about , long curls :p

Also kinda "wet look" like in the SIM video would be great. And it wouldnt mind then if sweating. People have asked me if my avatar has something to do with the TII Tour, when it kinda coincidentically relates to IT, but it has nothing to do with IT. I didn't know about the upcoming tour, why would I.. I don't so much about Michael's businesses. It's just pure coincidence that this is IT now... :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz3987666-10.jpg

or this one

1t92yg.jpg

2b5k02.jpg

10gn0ap.jpg

Michael didn't complete his sentence at the conference but he must have meant: "I'll be performing the songs my fans want to hear and I'll be wearing the wig.. I mean... hair my fans want to see"! lol
Now where the hell is the voting list? :mat: :lol:

"the hair my fans want to see..." :lol:

same. I've been watching Mj concerts and music videos now for 14 years. I just can not imagen him performing those songs with this current hairstyle..yuck (sorry) but I hate it!

at LEAST ponytail!!!! and then curles if he's really nice to us... :D

I'll actually feel more that..I'm watching michael jackson.. and this current hairstyle he has now..reminds me more of an impersonator..
like edward moss or something.. He and all the others have completely ruined his hairstyle cause I just think of them when i see it. And it looks too much like a wig.
I feel so aweful for saying all of this..but..speaking from my heart.

SMOOTH CRIMINAL WITH CURLES!!!
billie jean needs curles.
earth song needs curles. (dreams away to history tour)
beat it needs curles

WBSS Needs curls , Black or white Need Curls
MITM Needs curls. :angel:

I think we should have a similar thread about his pants! What colour and especially how tight they're gonna be...:innocent:

LOL heck yes some of the ladies in the industry need to get hooked up with his stylist! myself, id love to see it pulled back into a ponytail the way it was in that will you be there video of him playin the piano...

u mean ill be there lol,and yea that wud be fly. it just has 2 be curly lol

I was thinking of this subject...and thought he'd look awesome with something like this:

curly_MENS_HAIRSTYLE.jpg

What do you guys think?

I wish he'd let his hair grow longer at least. I'd like to see the curls but I doubt it. So if he at least let it grow a bit and got stringy I'd be cool with that.

I'm just not a fan of the shorter hair.

unassured...

1st, of course sth. new, needn't repeat the past style, no funs, however succeessful it had been.

2nd, sth. can express the new direction he wants in his future, or only explained the changed in his life. i mean, sth. with some direction/title such as rebellious(?) not sth. mindless random

3rd, sth. touchingful, such as touchingful rebellious style, not a rebellious style that might be rejected by people... about this part, it might be stylist' space if you can dilever the formers(new, some direction, touchingful... etc.)

Well I am sure MJ won't be going back to the long Jheri Curl, so the best we can hope for is either his short wig or one of his long wigs in a ponytail..Someone posted a pic of him holding an award with his short hair, I think that's rather cute.... I agree that him doing some of his old songs with the long wig just wouldn't look right.. But at this point Michael can wear a skull cap/beanie the whole show as long as I can see his face w/o the sunglasses then I am ok...
I agree Shaun, he needs to teach Beyonce and Tyra how to wear a lacefront bcuz theirs stay showing.. Janet wears good wigs as well..

i think mj should go all natural show us whats under those wigs!!! let his NATURAL HAIR SHOW!!!:yes:

Im hoping curls, coz it goes so well with his outfits (billie jean, smooth criminal etc) and just because its his classic look. Im keeping my hopes up because he went back to curly on the history tour, so.. =]

Back