Randy Taken to hospital with chest pains

I agree! :mello:

There's no right time for family bashing. That simply should not happen anywhere.

The hate towards that family is too much!! I feel the weight on my shoulders reading some comments!! Heavy!! -_-

I wish Randy well. I wonder what happened to him to make him feel chest pains and rushed to the hospital!

I agree & my prayers are with Randy. :angel:I pray for a speedy recovery. The family bashing needs to stop.

Wishing Randy a speedy recovery. I don't think Katherine could take it if anything happened. :(

Wishing Randy a speedy recovery

24pxf9x.jpg

OMG...smdh.
well thats no surprise Randy Jackson the judge is far more known than Steven Jackson. Steven Jackson is not a public figure and has not been for the past 2 + decades, it's just that the focus has been on the family since Michael's passing prior to that 90% of the main public wouldn't have even thought of Steven Jackson each time the name ''Randy Jackson'' was mentioned. Type in the name ''Randy Jackson'' in google and u will see the judge's pics first :angel:

OMG...smdh.

that just proves the media don't do their research. they all say 'michael jackson's brother randy', but a few of them use the wrong pic - lazy reporting, as always -_-.

hello mag shows the wrong pic but when you click it shows the right pic..:scratch:

anyway..

he was kept in hospital apparently, but he's ok.

jodigomes
Again I'm told @randyjackson8 is resting & strong. Im glad. Send prayer. about 8 hours ago via TweetDeck

- producer of jfam dynasty.

:no::no:

that just proves the media don't do their research. they all say 'michael jackson's brother randy', but a few of them use the wrong pic - lazy reporting, as always -_-.

:no::no:
Many don't even know which brother looks how can't even keep up with their names especially outside the US & UK (basically the rest of the world) doesn't know any of them hence can't keep up with their names nor pics. The ones that are known are Jermaine, and Latoya beside Michael and Janet but that's about it (they are able to figure out who Tito is too, cuz he's got unique looks lol) and the media can't be blamed for this imo, when u do nothing productive for 20 + years and basically disappear (at least from the publics eye) it's hard to remember random bandmembers of an oldie band.

maybe they do it on purpose because randy the judge is famous so more ppl will read just to be relieved after they find out it's not him but a MJ brother nobody knows besides MJ fans.
don't mistake evil for idiot...some media know what they are doing!

I know a lot of people criticise Randy, I have as well, but I do wish him a speedy recovery. The Jackson family have been through enough and glad he's ok.

Randy, Get well soon !

get_well1.gif

Remember this...

img_nutrition_landing.jpg

...this...

top_exercise_til_your_body_behaves_business_card-p240767019504632678yq46_400.jpg

...and some of this wouldn't hurt either.

meditation.jpg

Last edited:
Many don't even know which brother looks how can't even keep up with their names especially outside the US & UK (basically the rest of the world) doesn't know any of them hence can't keep up with their names nor pics. The ones that are known are Jermaine, and Latoya beside Michael and Janet but that's about it (they are able to figure out who Tito is too, cuz he's got unique looks lol) and the media can't be blamed for this imo, when u do nothing productive for 20 + years and basically disappear (at least from the publics eye) it's hard to remember random bandmembers of an oldie band.

Sometimes they don't even recognise Michael...
I've seen so many pictures of Randy with 'Michael Jackson' written underneath. :doh:
A lot of people just guess since he's the smallest kid with and afro, it must be Michael :doh:
Randy and Janet performed a lot together when they were young and pictures of Randy and Janet together also often have 'Janet and Michael' written underneath. :scratch:

Anyway, get well soon, Randy!
I hope the doctors figure out what went wrong.

maybe they do it on purpose because randy the judge is famous so more ppl will read just to be relieved after they find out it's not him but a MJ brother nobody knows besides MJ fans.
don't mistake evil for idiot...some media know what they are doing!

glad to see someone who has the same contempt for the media that i have..

yes..it's easy to know they are like that.

murray is now wishing randy well. pretty much sums it up article on tmz.

Back